Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

I Saw Boko Haram Chop-off My Grandfather's Head - 13-year-old Survivor Narrates - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Saw Boko Haram Chop-off My Grandfather's Head - 13-year-old Survivor Narrates (17006 Views)

Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo / Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery / Assassins Chop Off The Fingers Of Funke Owoseeni's Husband For Protecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Boko Haram Chop-off My Grandfather's Head - 13-year-old Survivor Narrates by TheLogicalMind(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
cry
Re: I Saw Boko Haram Chop-off My Grandfather's Head - 13-year-old Survivor Narrates by Jflex07(m): 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
ritylove:
how i dont get
I noticed from your profile that you reside in ph,i also do reside in ph and so I sent you a pm asking if could have your number or we could chat on whatsapp, but I never got a response from you .
Re: I Saw Boko Haram Chop-off My Grandfather's Head - 13-year-old Survivor Narrates by mechanics(m): 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
Eyah, I really feel for him, for one to go through that scenario at that age and even displaced at a tender age is sad, God will surely be with them.
Re: I Saw Boko Haram Chop-off My Grandfather's Head - 13-year-old Survivor Narrates by Bullhari007(m): 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2018
and some nuisance still want Islamic New Year holiday.... what has Islam contribute to Nigeria development
Re: I Saw Boko Haram Chop-off My Grandfather's Head - 13-year-old Survivor Narrates by sirusX(m): 11:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
Could this be another Beast of No Nation

Agu & Strika reloaded

Re: I Saw Boko Haram Chop-off My Grandfather's Head - 13-year-old Survivor Narrates by hector1046(m): 12:36am On Sep 07, 2018
micflo28:
Boko haram is as a result of continued, non stop poor leadership. I dont even blame the terrorist nor the victims. The government intentionally impoverished us so to intimidate us into cowing to their caprices and whims. They use us to achieve their ideal plan of continued exploitation. Such would have been the case of Niger delta but for Umar Musa Yaradua of blessed memory.
may God bless you for this but our people will be shouting and immortalising Buhari, saraki, GEJ and the likes
Re: I Saw Boko Haram Chop-off My Grandfather's Head - 13-year-old Survivor Narrates by zacksamericana(m): 12:51am On Sep 07, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Boko Haram are Muslims
not all muslims are boko haram but all boko harams are muslims.
Re: I Saw Boko Haram Chop-off My Grandfather's Head - 13-year-old Survivor Narrates by nairalanduseles: 1:30am On Sep 07, 2018
ritylove:
And the federal govt be decieving us that boko haram has being defeated

You are worried about boko haram when ur house be needing an urgent renovation
Re: I Saw Boko Haram Chop-off My Grandfather's Head - 13-year-old Survivor Narrates by desmond2pk: 2:33am On Sep 07, 2018
I want to write a book on survivors of boko haram. I want someone from the zone to co author the book with me.
Re: I Saw Boko Haram Chop-off My Grandfather's Head - 13-year-old Survivor Narrates by gbagyiza: 3:49am On Sep 07, 2018
danny56:
They have finally taught him how to be a man using his girlfriend. Later they will tell him to join...

Boko Haram won't end in Nigeria untill all Nigeria current leaders die.
Someone told me that he had a long discussion with a top military officer on Boko Haram n I was shocked when I heard him say that d officer told him that Boko Haram will not end in Nigeria because so many people are making real money from d killings. Both people in government, military personnels , international bodies etc. are benefiting making money out of d menace. He said Boko Haram is been sponsored within n outside d country. He aded that if they wanted to end Boko Haram in Nigeria, they can do it but because of d financial gain they prefer making their cool money with innocent blood of women, children n other victims. He finally told me that d man said we should pray that the situation should not be allowed to escalate to other parts of the country but Boko Haram has come to stay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Boko Haram Chop-off My Grandfather's Head - 13-year-old Survivor Narrates by OyinO: 4:15am On Sep 07, 2018
Emu4life:
Datz Bad
And Allah and Muhammed ordered the killing of unbelievers. Did the unbelievers fight the Jihadists whom Allah and Muhammed ordered to kill unbelievers?
Re: I Saw Boko Haram Chop-off My Grandfather's Head - 13-year-old Survivor Narrates by jumpandpas(m): 4:52am On Sep 07, 2018
Demmzy15:
And what makes you think it wasn't under Jonathan the man was killed? In fact, you and Jonathan are donkeys, assuming he acted during its early stages, it wouldn't have degenerated into this menace.

Buhari is a DEAD COW.
Re: I Saw Boko Haram Chop-off My Grandfather's Head - 13-year-old Survivor Narrates by donqx: 6:29am On Sep 07, 2018
ohh
Re: I Saw Boko Haram Chop-off My Grandfather's Head - 13-year-old Survivor Narrates by fk001(m): 6:34am On Sep 07, 2018
ritylove:
And the federal govt be decieving us that boko haram has being defeated

Read the news again this time very slowly.
Re: I Saw Boko Haram Chop-off My Grandfather's Head - 13-year-old Survivor Narrates by Emu4life(m): 7:14am On Sep 07, 2018
OyinO:

And Allah and Muhammed ordered the killing of unbelievers. Did the unbelievers fight the Jihadists whom Allah and Muhammed ordered to kill unbelievers?
How do i respond to you when i don't even understand what you are saying Bleep-off, please..
Re: I Saw Boko Haram Chop-off My Grandfather's Head - 13-year-old Survivor Narrates by joannes7(m): 7:55am On Sep 07, 2018
Little man in blue on the right has refused to lay down hes arms!
Interview or no interview, hes going down shooting! grin grin grin
Re: I Saw Boko Haram Chop-off My Grandfather's Head - 13-year-old Survivor Narrates by ritylove(f): 8:36am On Sep 07, 2018
Jflex07:
I noticed from your profile that you reside in ph,i also do reside in ph and so I sent you a pm asking if could have your number or we could chat on whatsapp, but I never got a response from you .
ok
Re: I Saw Boko Haram Chop-off My Grandfather's Head - 13-year-old Survivor Narrates by danny56: 8:49am On Sep 07, 2018
gbagyiza:

Someone told me that he had a long discussion with a top military officer on Boko Haram n I was shocked when I heard him say that d officer told him that Boko Haram will not end in Nigeria because so many people are making real money from d killings. Both people in government, military personnels , international bodies etc. are benefiting making money out of d menace. He said Boko Haram is been sponsored within n outside d country. He aded that if they wanted to end Boko Haram in Nigeria, they can do it but because of d financial gain they prefer making their cool money with innocent blood of women, children n other victims. He finally told me that d man said we should pray that the situation should not be allowed to escalate to other parts of the country but Boko Haram has come to stay.

True.... I've heard this before too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Boko Haram Chop-off My Grandfather's Head - 13-year-old Survivor Narrates by OyinO: 8:51am On Sep 07, 2018
Emu4life:
How do i respond to you when i don't even understand what you are saying Bleep-off, please..
Rubbish! You lack the mental capacity to understand any logical fact.
Re: I Saw Boko Haram Chop-off My Grandfather's Head - 13-year-old Survivor Narrates by Emu4life(m): 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
OyinO:

Rubbish! You lack the mental capacity to understand any logical fact.
Olodo!! What is Logical about the confused things you typed 'Up' there. Please don't mention me again. I don't like exchanging words with Drunkards.
Shalom.
Re: I Saw Boko Haram Chop-off My Grandfather's Head - 13-year-old Survivor Narrates by NorthernSerene(m): 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
danny56:
They have finally taught him how to be a man using his girlfriend. Later they will tell him to join...

Boko Haram won't end in Nigeria untill all Nigeria current leaders die.
See diz 1, dey dem talk about victims and u ar there spiting nonsense. Haven't u heard or see tins lik dis in other part of d world? The likes of Palestine, Iraq, Afghnistan Etc. Where parents lives are ended b4 their inocent children.
Re: I Saw Boko Haram Chop-off My Grandfather's Head - 13-year-old Survivor Narrates by OyinO: 2:08am On Sep 08, 2018
Emu4life:
Olodo!! What is Logical about the confused things you typed 'Up' there. Please don't mention me again. I don't like exchanging words with Drunkards.
Shalom.
Olodo is better than Otondo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Ex-Policeman’s Parents, Wife And Kids / Photos Of Suspected Thieves Who Were Paraded With Stolen Vehicles In Ondo / Tanker Filled With Contraband Goods In Zamfara, Aprehended By Custom Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.