Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car (77588 Views)

D'banj Posed With Damian Ifeanyi Okoroafor's Mercedes Benz G63 AMG / 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Paul Pogba Posed With Game Of Thrones Star, John Snow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by Ngcampuschat15: 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nigerian Disc Jockey and daughter of oil magnate, DJ Cuppy shared a photo of herself sitting on her Billionaire father’s ₦250 million mercedes benz car.

She captioned the photo: “25 sitting on N250 mill”.

Her father then responded to her Instagram post by writing: “Ifemi, you seem to want this car? I can sell it to you”

Source: https://www.naijarated.com/gist/c/0/i/25250379/femi-otedola-reacts-after-his-daughter-took-his-25million-car-spin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by HungerBAD: 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
Must be nice.

Atleast I can brag that my late dad had a Vespa Bike in my time,and some of my best memories growing up was riding behind him.

It would have been nice growing up in riches.

501 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by Airforce1(m): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ote$ , someone cannot play with your car again

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by itspzpics(m): 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
Lol
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
The car dey give her doggy abi weytin?

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by lilmax(m): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
if this is what is tagged a car, then you guys got no taste

when you buy a car of 45m you'll know what I'm talking about

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by Airforce1(m): 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
HungerBAD:
Must be nice.

Atleast I could brag that my late dad had a Vespa Bike in my time.

Baba, you can afford that car

E sure for you

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by Tamarapetty(f): 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
Lwkm
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by HungerBAD: 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
Airforce1:

Baba, you can afford that car

E sure for you

Of course. But I am just thinking of how I grew up and what my dad had, looking at this girl living the life her father made for her.

Sometimes it is good we remember how we started. It is always a very humbling experience.

It is well.

219 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by Airforce1(m): 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
HungerBAD:

Of course. But I am just thinking of how I grew up and what my dad had, looking at this girl living the life her father made for her.

Sometimes it is good we remember how we started. It is always a very humbling experience.

It is well.

Too much sense no go kill you boss .

Thumbs Up

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by J2381: 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
Lovely. Let's see if ifemi of whatever her name is can avoid to buy that car.

This is what i've always believe. What's the essence of being a billionaire without teaching your kids how to make millions without your own money.

She should take a cue from the kardashians. At least nobody ever expected Kylie would be worth more than Kim and the entire family. grin

So, the question is, who is DJ Cuppy and Florence Otedola without their daddy's money.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by Homeboiy: 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
The man no born boy ni
Na so so girls dey show body
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by dollytino4real(f): 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
understanding papa

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by itiswellandwell: 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
Money!

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by OboOlora(f): 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
Dude is so broke, he’s even thinking of selling his belongings to his daughter. No wonder he has been doing boy o boy for Aliko, he was even serving jollof rice at Alikos daughters wedding shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by sodiqapril(m): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
they are rich agreed, but they are bloody show offs.one would think they are the richest in the world.I stopped taking the MSN serious since he started tagging his various designer wears and accessories on every picture he uploads on Instagram. there is nothing special about his wealth, his father was a governor.. if you read his bio online you won't get inspiration like reading about the likes of innocent chukwuma, wale adenuga & co...he got everything on a platform of gold..and before you accuse me of hating, he's rich, nothing I say or do can ever change it...

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by keryj(f): 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by KingLennon(m): 12:07am On Sep 07, 2018
25mil or 250mil which one should we take? No dey confuse us angry

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by Mankosi: 2:10am On Sep 07, 2018
Shoals us receipt.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by pussyeater(m): 4:45am On Sep 07, 2018
OboOlora:
Dude is so broke, he’s even thinking of selling his belongings to his daughter. No wonder he has been doing boy o boy for Aliko, he was even serving jollof rice at Alikos daughters wedding shocked
I will punch your mouth if you don't shut up

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by ryd3(m): 6:43am On Sep 07, 2018
#unfamilarbusinessmind.. A business man makes a profit at every opportunity. Baba go sell at 300m in an instant to whoever Shap Shap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by gcof(m): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2018
sodiqapril:
they are rich agreed, but they are bloody show offs.one would think they are the richest in the world.I stopped taking the MSN serious since he started tagging his various designer wears and accessories on every picture he uploads on Instagram. there is nothing special about his wealth, his father was a governor.. if you read his bio online you won't get inspiration like reading about the likes of innocent chukwuma, wale adenuga & co...he got everything on a platform of gold..and before you accuse me of hating, he's rich, nothing I say or do can ever change it...
where are other children of former governors?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by Metuh: 8:28am On Sep 07, 2018
J2381:
Lovely. Let's see if ifemi of whatever her name is can avoid to buy that car.

This is what i've always believe. What's the essence of being a billionaire without teaching your kids how to make millions without your own money.

She should take a cue from the kardashians. At least nobody ever expected Kylie would be worth more than Kim and the entire family. grin

So, the question is, who is DJ Cuppy and Florence Otedola without their daddy's money.

No. The question should be; who are you with your daddy's penury and heritable poverty

Was it the children's fault they were born into a rich family Where was your forefathers when Otedola Snr was making the money?

Poor people are hating on the same rich men that they will still need to make it in life. grin

Goan start working to make a better living so your children won't start beefing on mine later in life. Thank you.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by Metuh: 8:32am On Sep 07, 2018
sodiqapril:
Where was your forefathers when Otedola Papa was hustling to become a governor? Cry cry baby.

Haven't you seen or heard about governors who go broke? Do you know Kemi Olulonyo DAD was a former governor?

Goan make money so as to save your children unnecessary hates on my own children in future.

Poor man wey dey hate on a rich man, wetin e gain? grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by J2381: 8:45am On Sep 07, 2018
Metuh:
[/b]
No. The question should be; who are you with your daddy's penury and heritable poverty

Was it the children's fault they were born into a rich family Where was your forefathers when Otedola Snr was making the money?

Poor people are hating on the same rich men that they will still need to make it in life. grin

Goan start working to make a better living so your children won't start beefing on mine later in life. Thank you.
rather, the question ought to be: why are you a mentally unstable human, whose hormone go on hyperdrive because he can't understand simple English.

Now answer me this, if Otedola snr was a father who spoil his children, do you think he would want to sell that car to his daughter? But of course, people like you have vegetable inside your brain that's why it's very difficult for you to think.

You see, you rush to make comments your loser of a father would be ashamed to read showing just how much your loser of a father wasted to educate an ignorant, twisted, yellow belly individual like you.

Now see how you've shamed your entire lineage of fvcking illiterate who still use leaves to cover their nakedness_. No wonder you bear the moniker metuh like the thieving politician who was put away for being a shameless thief.

I'll advice you to go and get properly educated and stop showing you're no better than a rodent that hasn't eaten for weeks.

Idiot.

26 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by Metuh: 8:52am On Sep 07, 2018
J2381:
rather, the question ought to be: why are you a mentally unstable human, whose hormone go on hyperdrive because he can't understand simple English.

Now answer me this, if Otedola snr was a father who spoil his children, do you think he would want to sell that car to his daughter? But of course, people like you have vegetable inside your brain that's why it's very difficult for you to think.

You see, you rush to make comments your loser of a father would be ashamed to read showing just how much your loser of a father wasted to educate an ignorant, twisted, yellow belly individual like you.

Now see how you've shamed your entire lineage of fvcking illiterate who still use leaves to cover their nakedness_. No wonder you bear the moniker metuh like the thieving politician who was put away for being a shameless thief.

I'll advice you to go and get properly educated and stop showing you're no better than a rodent that hasn't eaten for weeks.

Idiot.
@ the bolded question, can't you see how utterly stupid and confused you are? Wetin concern Otedola snr to selling of car?

A poor man telling a rich man how to train his children? grin I know you lack home training tho so it's not surprising.

A poor and frustrated illiterate like you should know that a name isn't customized for one particular person.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by RevenGeMission: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2018
Hmmmmm

Good she and her car didn't spin Literally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Marley Performs In Anambra, Excites Crowd (Pictures) / Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding / Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.