Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car (77611 Views)

D'banj Posed With Damian Ifeanyi Okoroafor's Mercedes Benz G63 AMG / 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Paul Pogba Posed With Game Of Thrones Star, John Snow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
InMyOpinion:
Femi Otedola appears to have a great relationship with his daughters- I admire that.
Money is the essential ingredient in any relationship.
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by J2381: 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
Metuh:

@ the bolded question, can't you see how utterly stupid and confused you are? Wetin concern Otedola snr to selling of car?

A poor man telling a rich man how to train his children? grin I know you lack home training tho so it's not surprising.

A poor and frustrated illiterate like you should know that a name isn't customized for one particular person.
didn't I tell you you're a bastard and the son of a dead thief?

You replied my post with . (dot) Only to modify it when the thread got moved to front page just to score cheap points. Wow! What a castrated fool you are.

To show how mentally decapitated you are, you just can't seem to understand simple English like i've reiterated before, or did you not read Otedola write about selling that car to his daughter?

Look here you moonstruck scallywag, the worst thing to ever happen to humanity is to give sodomized purus idiotas like you access to internet. It gives you the chance to display and flare your stupidity like solar flare used to clean that sh1t infested thing you call a brain. Which of cause, is a shame because it shows everyone you're the personification of the word ignorant.

So, you moon struck simpleton, there's no need asking you, how you know i'm poor because ignoramus' like you are fond of assuming thus believing everyone is as poor and wretched like you, your father and your entire lineage of miserable vermins.

Fool!
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by mightyneta9(m): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
What the Bleep are they talking here about the worth of this Benz car,? This particular car above x15 pieces of it never reach #250m. Bloggers, una Weldon oo with lies.
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by Azam101: 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
Metuh:
[/b]
No. The question should be; who are you with your daddy's penury and heritable poverty

Was it the children's fault they were born into a rich family Where was your forefathers when Otedola Snr was making the money?

Poor people are hating on the same rich men that they will still need to make it in life. grin

Goan start working to make a better living so your children won't start beefing on mine later in life. Thank you.
Bros temper justice with mercy na the trashing is too much!
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by GetCofOProperty: 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
Well, Money is Good Sha... God will remember the deligent, smart and prayerful ones.
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by ba7man(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
lilmax:
if this is what is tagged a car, then you guys got no taste

when you buy a car of 45m you'll know what I'm talking about
Seems you don't know this car.

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by Metuh: 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
J2381:
didn't I tell you you're a bastard and the son of a dead thief?

You replied my post with . (dot) Only to modify it when the thread got moved to front page just to score cheap points. Wow! What a castrated fool you are.

To show how mentally decapitated you are, you just can't seem to understand simple English like i've reiterated before, or did you not read Otedola write about selling that car to his daughter?

Look here you moonstruck scallywag, the worst thing to ever happen to humanity is to give sodomized purus idiotas like you access to internet. It gives you the chance to display and flare your stupidity like solar flare used to clean that sh1t infested thing you call a brain. Which of cause, is a shame because it shows everyone you're the personification of the word ignorant.

So, you moon struck simpleton, there's no need asking you, how you know i'm poor because ignoramus' like you are fond of assuming thus believing everyone is as poor and wretched like you, your father and your entire lineage of miserable vermins.

Fool!
Animal. type another epistle. grin
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by IamFabb(m): 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
The car dey give her doggy abi weytin?

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by MENTORCH(m): 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
OboOlora:
Dude is so broke, he’s even thinking of selling his belongings to his daughter. No wonder he has been doing boy o boy for Aliko, he was even serving jollof rice at Alikos daughters wedding shocked

Why should he dash her a car that is worth more than 50million now. Rich people don’t waste money like that o!
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by itu404(m): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
Metuh:
[/b]
No. The question should be; who are you with your daddy's penury and heritable poverty

Was it the children's fault they were born into a rich family Where was your forefathers when Otedola Snr was making the money?

Poor people are hating on the same rich men that they will still need to make it in life. grin

Goan start working to make a better living so your children won't start beefing on mine later in life. Thank you.

Your father born you well my brother!!!
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by Icon79(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
You know some people are living such empty lives that they feel that they need to shows these semblance of wealth in order to feel good about themselves. I don't envy them one bit. I am totally contented with what the Lord has given me.

O pari

Ngcampuschat15:
Nigerian Disc Jockey and daughter of oil magnate, DJ Cuppy shared a photo of herself sitting on her Billionaire father’s ₦250 million mercedes benz car.

She captioned the photo: “25 sitting on N250 mill”.

Her father then responded to her Instagram post by writing: “Ifemi, you seem to want this car? I can sell it to you”

Source: https://www.naijarated.com/gist/c/0/i/25250379/femi-otedola-reacts-after-his-daughter-took-his-25million-car-spin
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by tical(m): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
The car dey give her doggy abi weytin?
she don give the car doggy sotey the papa wan sell am to her at give away price grin grin grin grin

Asa Asika come carry ya babe o grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by itu404(m): 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
ba7man:
Seems you don't know this car.

This beast boost a supercharge 5.5 liter, 617 hp AMG V-8 engine!, but which road the man dey drive this machine? with all those potholes?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by Amalekki: 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
Otedola's dad, Sir Michael Otedola, was a Mobil Oil consultant for several years before and after becoming Lagos State governor for less than 2 years (22 months). He worked for Mobil for years then started consulting after leaving the company and that was from way back in the 70s. Just putting things in perspective for those saying 'Lagos State money'.
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by zealadjay(m): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
Homeboiy:
The man no born boy ni
Na so so girls dey show body
Rich men hardly give birth 2 Boyz, Check d count down, u will knw wat am talking abt...
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by wman(m): 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
Money is the essential ingredient in any relationship.

Money is not important for a relationship between a man and his daughter.

If it were, 90% of people won't be cool with their parents. What about the several rich people who have issues with their children?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by itu404(m): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
AntiWailer:

She cnt ‘avoid’ it.

Are u happy now ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i no talk, but u too bad
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
wman:

Money is not important for a relationship between a man and his daughter.

If it were, 90% of people won't be cool with their parents. What about the several rich people who have issues with their children?
Let's not kid ourselves over this please?
That first paragraph of yours is very wrong. Money is very, very important in whatever relationship. Most rich kids whose parents got ish with them is mostly due to the fact that they have to live the life their parents made for them... But they'd be reluctant to leave their parents and go fend for themselves because after everything, they still need that money
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
HungerBAD:
Must be nice.

Atleast I can brag that my late dad had a Vespa Bike in my time,and some of my best memories growing up was riding behind him.

It would have been nice growing up in riches.

Make your children have better memories than you have of your father, it'd be nice too. #HustleHard

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by Martinez19(m): 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Metuh:
[/b]

You just spoke my mind. Don't mind that human.

Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
Homeboiy:
The man no born boy ni

He has a boy, but he's autistic.
You can put yourself up for adoption, who knows, he can adopt you.
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
pussyeater:

I will punch your mouth if you don't shut up

Ogbeni, you harsh o!
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by J2381: 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
Metuh:

Animal. type another epistle. grin
you're a fool!
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
donc26:
The boy has been used as a sacrificial lamb.if you know u know

Chain just listen to yourself bros, if police catch you, you go fit repeat wetin you type here?
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Dondave11:
Check my profile to start your jouney to your own billions cool

Have you started yours?
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by AbimbolaGCFR(m): 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
KingLennon:
25mil or 250mil which one should we take? No dey confuse us angry

U b fool! So u no fii use ur common sense say she write "25 year old cuppy dey sit on #250M car" abi?
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by arsenal33: 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
Homeboiy:
The man no born boy ni

let him try your wife nah
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by Justice310: 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
OboOlora:
Dude is so broke, he’s even thinking of selling his belongings to his daughter. No wonder he has been doing boy o boy for Aliko, he was even serving jollof rice at Alikos daughters wedding shocked
Sharap ode
Re: Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car by Ugosample(m): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
MayorofLagos:

Kardashians are immoral models to reference for any girl brought up in a Yoruba home.

"Yoruba home"

i see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lukaku Meets His Look-like, Stormy At Wizkid's 02 Arena / Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos / Naira Marley Performs In Anambra, Excites Crowd (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.