Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

"You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery (36158 Views)

Toyin Lawani Bares Her Butt Then Slams Follower Who Called Her Out For It / Nina Slams Follower Who Said She Didn’t Write The Apology To Bobrisky Herself / Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery by KingLennon(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
In this life not everybody will like you. It is true OBO he needs money. Abeg help am
Re: "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery by ehbellsho(m): 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
watching with fingers crossed
Re: "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery by Chimezie198(m): 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
if having a frog voice can make me buy my Chiamaka anything worth 45million... no wahala even if na fowl voice I'm OK.

3 Likes

Re: "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery by hafdol(m): 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
Savagery at it's peak �

Check my signature
Re: "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery by wakaawaka(m): 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
undecided

Re: "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery by Goalnaldo(m): 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
Name dem know Jor..make I continue the music wey I dey listen to ****born to win by oritse femi **dope song**
Re: "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery by jamaicabakare(m): 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
But make we no lie, the thing pain Davido grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery by lanre0147(m): 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
moscow0147:
Lol, men go dog am
how VA bro, like your monicker
Re: "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery by Awoo88: 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
Pikin wen no get sense. A fan is hailing you indirectly and you are too dumb to see.

1 Like

Re: "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery by BlazyDream: 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
Never be so rich all you have is money
Re: "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery by chukwutope: 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
And Davido needs his daddy
Re: "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
jaxxy:
Singing hits is more than voice it’s how u use the voice. I’ve like Davido since his 1st single. He has energy and vibe.

Lil Wayne, Shaggy, Bruce Springsteen of We Are The World and numerous other stars have unique croaky voices like Davido and the world still adore them.

Making hit Songs is not all about voice.
Re: "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery by Keshe50: 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
Pikin wen no get sense. A fan is hailing you indirectly and you are too dumb to see.

Mr wey get sense...keep kwayet jor
Re: "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery by Archmed(m): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
nlanded:
The guy was still kind of praising Davido as regards him making so much money to the point that money has filled his throat, I see no need why some Nigerian celebs are always insulting people with the "you don't have money" line.

Typical African mentality! Cant our celebs come up with more creative clapbacks rather than always bringing the point that the fan is broke/poor?

And for those who would be saying why can't the fan mind his business, as a celebrity, its only normal for fans to be fixated on the celebs, else such a celeb would not be a celebrity in the first place.
I think Davido is also just being sarcastic too... The "LOL" highlight dis

1 Like

Re: "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
The "LOL" in David's statement also means he found it humorous..... he was kidding
nlanded:
The guy was still kind of praising Davido as regards him making so much money to the point that money has filled his throat, I see no need why some Nigerian celebs are always insulting people with the "you don't have money" line.

Typical African mentality! Cant our celebs come up with more creative clapbacks rather than always bringing the point that the fan is broke/poor?

And for those who would be saying why can't the fan mind his business, as a celebrity, its only normal for fans to be fixated on the celebs, else such a celeb would not be a celebrity in the first place.
Re: "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery by Tonimordred(m): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
D guy dey vex cos d 1million AZA bonanza doesn't land in his acc
Re: "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery by moscow0147(m): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
lanre0147:
how VA bro, like your monicker
thanks brotherly, I like your number
Re: "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery by daniwise(m): 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
moscow0147:
Lol, men go dog am
Omi

1 Like

Re: "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery by lanre0147(m): 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
moscow0147:
thanks brotherly, I like your number
okay how can we private chat, tried sending you a dm
Re: "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
davido could have told the guy to send his akkant number for acknowledging the fact that his voice had made him who he is now... despite people ridiculing that...but he chose to reply nonchalantly...
Re: "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery by Gerardo88: 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
No b lie shaa, davido too d boast of money nd i add im no well to de trust woman over
Re: "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nedfed:
I wonder why some of our celebrities do yab their fans. Forgotten that this same fans make then who they are.
Fans can made you and also kill you.
For me I'll rather ignore than to reply.
Even though some fans too are STUPIIID

Re: "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery by Glink2018(m): 12:02am On Sep 07, 2018
nlanded:

Truly, without fan there can't be a celebrity..
Re: "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery by Chuckaround(f): 12:18am On Sep 07, 2018
lipsrsealed... Senseless poor fan ni cheesy
Re: "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery by Triangles1(m): 12:39am On Sep 07, 2018
Reacting to some issues only bring embarrassment and degrading personality, you just need to snub them and no one we ever hear or know them till they will die off' Breeze
Re: "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery by joyfullyjoyous(f): 4:51am On Sep 07, 2018
Like Dele Taiwo like Davido.

Re: "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery by qenneth: 5:11am On Sep 07, 2018
Davido my man, your voice is the best in the world. I like your voice forever
Re: "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery by flowbjones(m): 6:21am On Sep 07, 2018
moscow0147:
Lol, men go dog am

Re: "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery by donqx: 6:26am On Sep 07, 2018
ohh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone / Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice / Genevieve Nnaji, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Campaign For A Better Nigeria - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.