Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone (36153 Views)

Roman Goddess And Yung6ix Spotted At A Strip Club (Photos) / Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by Sportz: 7:37am On May 17, 2021
Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PCrd9Gqs5Y

Wow! That’s so sad men. Rapper Yung6ix car just got robbed. This is ridiculous men. I hope he gets it back as soon as possible. He writes “My car got robbed. Had my whole life in that car. My laptop with my new album and mixtape. about $5,000 - $7,000 cash, my ps5 and studio recording equipments while I was moving into my new apartment”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO9LwS6FnW7/?igshid=krn6zqb0eu69

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by tishbite41(m): 7:45am On May 17, 2021
King of the South

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by marveangel(m): 8:00am On May 17, 2021
Better G boy na em this youn6ix be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj6-w3If2KY

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by chatinent: 8:20am On May 17, 2021
Mehn..
Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by LoudLord(m): 11:42am On May 17, 2021
Fuvk
Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by Depressed101: 12:06pm On May 17, 2021
Na so so this wan take dey trend grin if dem nor theif you Gucci belt, them go hack your blockchain, or still your laptop, now them don still your properties wey dey your car, loser, abeg find another thing take trend your dead music career

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by Depressed101: 12:07pm On May 17, 2021
Na so so this wan take dey trend grin if dem nor theif you Gucci belt, them go hack your blockchain, or still your laptop, now them don still your properties wey dey your car, loser, abeg find another thing take trend your dead music career or meet erigga make e cut soap for you

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by CallMeAthena(f): 12:07pm On May 17, 2021
So sad
The thieves would probably squash the money on booze,weed and women.
embarassed Sorry oh
Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by flemsy15(m): 12:07pm On May 17, 2021
The robbers should try and return his laptop because of the data in there. But the money don go shaaa as robbers can squander a billion naira in one week.
Even if caught with d money by d police, the police men go pocket d money before public presentation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by Theinsatiable(m): 12:07pm On May 17, 2021
Again?

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 17, 2021
He will soon release songs.

This one na tactics to make it trend

10 Likes

Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by bigdammyj: 12:08pm On May 17, 2021
Noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by vincentjk(m): 12:08pm On May 17, 2021
I'm a very good fan of yung6ix but I think he own do too much and I won't keep calm nomore.

Them thief your chain twice

Thief your watch

Hack your account

And now this lmao... Warri sharp guy try dey fear God small nao grin

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 17, 2021
Whoever shot this video deserves to be shot. What's this? He/she can't even hold a phone straight

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by sweetshisha: 12:09pm On May 17, 2021
Who cursed this guy sef

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by Joromi1: 12:09pm On May 17, 2021
This mumu boy, what does he even rap? And why is he always robbed? Nonsense and Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by Stevengerd(m): 12:10pm On May 17, 2021
Thank God say no be naija the thing sup grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by helinues: 12:11pm On May 17, 2021
That boy is also careless

Why are they robbing him all the time

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone by Emmerlee(m): 12:11pm On May 17, 2021
Yeye video.. couldn't even keep the f**king camera stable sad

You only had one job to do and you couldn't do it well undecided

29 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) / Yemi Alade Serves Long Legs & Purple Hair For Exquisite Magazine. / Kcee, Mr. Ibu, Osita Iheme, Chinedu Ikedieze And Others In New Group Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.