Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido (16684 Views)

Aliyu Madaki - Inconclusive Elections: Buhari’s Integrity Should Be Questioned / Nigerian Woman Attacks Buhari's Integrity (Video) / Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by Omobada(m): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2018
I opened this thread to read so many dirty deal or at least black side of Buhari which expose him as a fraudulent man but here I'm reading gibberish , unintelligible, illogical and senseless story meant for people of shallow mind whose hatred for Buhari has no remedy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by NobodyKnows(m): 10:55am On Sep 07, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

MUMU!
You nor get electricity or better airport, your pipo dey quench with illiteracy, hunger and DISEASES. No better hospitals, your DAURA DUNCE dey go London every week to buy new kidneys and livers. Flooded-pot-hole transportation network and epileptic communication systems? undecided

Which village terrorists you wan fight with Tokunbo Jets with American pilots? You get engineers to maintain the second-hand jets?

Ijjiot! kiss
I am not Mumu .
OAM4J Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 rule2
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by Ojiofor: 10:57am On Sep 07, 2018
eleojo23:

POTUS means President Of The United States

Yes.Isn't Trump POTUS?
That quote is from Trump.
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by islandmoon: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2018
the president have integrity because he doesn't have money to change his chair, see for your self, vote him again

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by BrokenCock: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2018
E dey fight ccorruption but chief of staff get multiple hidden accounts running into billions. For those wey no sabi look for berekete family on youtube ir Facebook and watch the prog of today Friday.

I can't drop the link here.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 07, 2018
Ndonu101:
Buhari is the greatest scam that has walked on Nigerian soil

A man who perfected the art of using proxies to do his dirty job

One day he will be exposed.

Perfect description of Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by isyaku70(m): 11:21am On Sep 07, 2018
Kingspin:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/buharis-integrity-claim-fraudulent-lamido/
Shameless person, that is why you looted Jigawa treasury.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by RevenGeMission: 11:21am On Sep 07, 2018
Same Obasanjo exonerated Buhari , and the article from transparency international did not indict Buhari , read the links yourself
funnyteeth:

Oga, I just Google Buhari now...look what I found.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by RevenGeMission: 11:23am On Sep 07, 2018
APC international

I BET TRUMP is APC too , he said he never met a man with so much integrity , just before fakenews carrier started flaunting lifeless quote that came from anonymous source

Trump is APC grin grin grin
mbjsuki:

You seems not to get it. All those people and agents you've mentioned are all part of APC grin grin in case you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by RevenGeMission: 11:25am On Sep 07, 2018
You could have filed for employment under Buhari if your dadda was a charge and bail lawyer , FYI those SANs volunteered their service , even the bastard from Potor land that filed the suit had withdrawn it

Several members of Buhari's secondary schools who have no place in politics came to testify, even the Military school Buhari attended confirmed Buhari is on their alumni list , what more do you want ?? I bet your daddy if he is as old as buhari can not find any of his certificates, does that mean he's an illiterate ??

HIGHESTPOPORI:
And he needed Sans just to show his waec certificate,who are u deceiving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by RevenGeMission: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2018
You called me insane, stupid and useless because i voiced my opinion, thank you very much, yes Umaru was brought to Nigeria because he left the country with shitload of money and as at then Dikko was Buhari's Inlaw ... If you are new to the story , stop flaunting it , it's old story and one i am proud of , it takes balls to disobey UK and forcefully return a looter to the country in recent times Buhari reassured Nigerians that National interest is above rule of Law, if i were to be Buhari i would have jailed all these looting fagggots walking free even if i have to hire mercenaries from israel

PTF funds Buhari has been cleared by the same Obasanjo in the panel he setup , ever wonder why OBJ isn't using that against Buhari whereas just recently OBJ again stated he will never entrust this country to ATIKU abi you blind and deaf ?

I know it's not easy to listen to BiafraudHerald ,LiePod news and all other junk media , Ibe did not scream of missing money , he screamed of illegal contract and the perpetrator NNPC boss i think was reprimanded, the deal was reviewed , so stop telling lies

Buhari worked with Abacha , he was called to serve his nation because of his integrity , not because he applied for the Job, and nobody has linked any fraud to Buhari during that regime, please kill yourself for me

Finally if Buhari makes a decision that you feel violates your understanding of the constitution, do what your brothers and ancestors have done , protest , call on ICC , WHO and Trump , Buhari's choice is his choice , if you want to revenge study hard, invest in yourself and try to become the President otherwise please shut the Bleep up and leave the internet for people who can rationalize

franchasng:
you are totally insane!!

Buhari involved in Umaro Dikko forcefully repatriation via brief case from London in the 1980s, google it, its all over the internet.

Buhari involved in missing billion $$ PTF fund during OBJ regime, unaccounted for till date!

Ibe Kachukwu screamed and petitioned Buhari about missing billion $$ from NNPC, what did your saint Buhari do He silenced Ibe Kachukwu with force, ever since then, Ibe Kachukwu became a siddon de look minister taking home salaries and allowances as he watches in pain as Buhari and his cronies loot Nigeria's treasury dry through NNPC and u are here blabbing rubbish!

Buhari linked to Late Abacha, the most corrupt and most useless man to ever rule an African nation and Buhari keep hailing him and calling him no corrupt.

Buhari disobeys Nigerian constitution, disobeys court orders, disobeys Nigerian federal character policy to ensure equity and peace is maintained in Nigeria. Check his service chiefs and other cabinet appointment, he flawed Nigeria's federal character policy yet u shameless lot call him Mr. Integrity, God is really merciful angry

Buhari appointed a small boy of 20yrs with no work experience (his nephew ) as his SA, a post meant for level 16 and above civil servants according to Nigeria's civil service commission policy. This is disobedience of flawting of National constitution and u call such a disobedient sadist man a man of integrity, can u define integrity

Buhari always feel he is above the law even before he became president in 2015, if Goodluck was a man like him, Buhari ought to be in jail for inciting violence and causing deaths of Nigerians after he lost election and u call a violent man that can't accept defeat honorably a man of integrity Honestly your brain have stretch marks angry angry

Go and hide your stupid, useless head in shame angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by jonbat(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2018
is this coming from the same sule lamido who is a bench warmer in PDP.......... everbody wants to be relevant[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by franchasng: 11:58am On Sep 07, 2018
RevenGeMission:
You called me insane, stupid and useless because i voiced my opinion, thank you very much, yes Umaru was brought to Nigeria because he left the country with shitload of money and as at then Dikko was Buhari's Inlaw ... If you are new to the story , stop flaunting it , it's old story and one i am proud of , it takes balls to disobey UK and forcefully return a looter to the country in recent times Buhari reassured Nigerians that National interest is above rule of Law, if i were to be Buhari i would have jailed all these looting fagggots walking free even if i have to hire mercenaries from israel

PTF funds Buhari has been cleared by the same Obasanjo in the panel he setup , ever wonder why OBJ isn't using that against Buhari whereas just recently OBJ again stated he will never entrust this country to ATIKU abi you blind and deaf ?

I know it's not easy to listen to BiafraudHerald ,LiePod news and all other junk media , Ibe did not scream of missing money , he screamed of illegal contract and the perpetrator NNPC boss i think was reprimanded, the deal was reviewed , so stop telling lies

Buhari worked with Abacha , he was called to serve his nation because of his integrity , not because he applied for the Job, and nobody has linked any fraud to Buhari during that regime, please kill yourself for me

Finally if Buhari makes a decision that you feel violates your understanding of the constitution, do what your brothers and ancestors have done , protest , call on ICC , WHO and Trump , Buhari's choice is his choice , if you want to revenge study hard, invest in yourself and try to become the President otherwise please shut the Bleep up and leave the internet for people who can rationalize

if u so much believe Buhari is ruling Nigeria well, I pray this morning that may God and nature rule your life the way Buhari is ruling Nigeria, can u same Amen
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by tete7000(m): 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
ivandragon:
some people keep defending the indefensible...

the 1st major oil scam in Nigeria was the $2.8b missing oil revenue between 1976-1978... please who was commissioner of petroleum?

ptf billions that was siphoned... who ran ptf?

even presently, nnpc refuses to open up on subsidy, who is in charge of the ministry of petroleum?

well, there will always be gullible dolts who pmb can deceive with ease...
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by RevenGeMission: 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
And i pray your life is run and looted the way GEJ ran and looted this country

Say Amen
franchasng:
if u so much believe Buhari is ruling Nigeria well, I pray this morning that may God and nature rule your life the way Buhari is ruling Nigeria, can u same Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
RevenGeMission:
You could have filed for employment under Buhari if your dadda was a charge and bail lawyer , FYI those SANs volunteered their service , even the bastard from Potor land that filed the suit had withdrawn it

Several members of Buhari's secondary schools who have no place in politics came to testify, even the Military school Buhari attended confirmed Buhari is on their alumni list , what more do you want ?? I bet your daddy if he is as old as buhari can not find any of his certificates, does that mean he's an illiterate ??

Typical zombie reasoning,always resorts to insults when they are faced with facts,am done taking to you. Nigerians are smart to knw ur paymaster buhari is not a saint

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by chernest2002: 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
Buhari said he only follow girls but never drink alcohol, is that not integrity?
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by cosmos1440: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Buhari must be really corrupt for him to have bribed Julian Assange of WikiLeaks and Panama papers not to publish anything about him whereas every other popular Nigerian politician have their case files and corruption cases all over their database

Atiku Wanted in USA for Fraud
OBJ aware of Malabu oil scam

Jonathan= Oil scam, His wife was stopped from taking $15M cash out of Nigeria twice !!! subsidy fraud, Empowering Fraud e.t.c.

Dino Melaye , Went back to ABU after 12 years to graduate, US schools have no records of him graduating

Saraki , Shell companies linked multi billion transactions , houses , US bank accounts revealed by Sahara reporters along with his passport

Ekweremadu too many involvements in fraud e.t.c

Fayose , banned from ever entering USA for fraud and violence , His whole family is banned

But google anything about Buhari on Wikileaks, Panama leaks , any leak whatsoever , you'll find nothing

Buhari must be really corrupt to have all these world popular publishers and whistle blowers in his pocket

finally someone who reasons with his brain.
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by RevenGeMission: 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Did you follow the conversation up to this point ?? because it seemed like you missed road to come and jump to conclusion

Which facts did the idiot provide and wheres your evidence that Buhari is not a saint ?
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Typical zombie reasoning,always resorts to insults when they are faced with facts,am done taking to you. Nigerians are smart to knw ur paymaster buhari is not a saint
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by RevenGeMission: 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
Osibanjo vs Sowore vs Another northerner , no hope for YeastPob because of their politics of hatred, they will threaten fire and brimstone and eventually keep quiet

Sowore i know will not partner with any old cargo , he wants young people

Oibanjo vs Sowore won't fly either , apart from old age , Yoruba / Yoruba ticket has not been successfully flown in Nigeria , it's all about rotation
, It's Yoruba's turn by the way but Unless Sowore wants to be less credible he won't partner with any Igbo he plans to jail

Osibanjo too won't want to dent his own reputation, North will have their 8 years and power will shift to Yoruba land

akdjr:
@Lamido,your ambition is a pipe dream... PMB till 2023. Osibanjo thereafter.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by KingRagnar: 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
PMB has more integrity in his entire body than Lamido has in his entire body. Speaking about integrity like he understands what it takes to have one, this is coming from someone who sat and watched with arms folded how this country plunged into a realm of corruption that almost collapsed the economy, watched how men and women swarmed into the national treasury and stole as much as they wanted without fear of justice or even being caught. Lamido is in no position to jugde who has or who does not have integrity
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by RuthlessLeader(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
KingRagnar:
PMB has more integrity in his entire body than Lamido has in his entire body. Speaking about integrity like he understands what it takes to have one, this is coming from someone who sat and watched with arms folded how this country plunged into a realm of corruption that almost collapsed the economy, watched how men and women swarmed into the national treasury and stole as much as they wanted without fear of justice or even being caught. Lamido is in no position to jugde who has or who does not have integrity
Are you on comicvine?
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by beegodson: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lamido you are wrong in it's entirety. You cannot say Buhari is a fraud. I think you should remove the log in your eyes before you seeing the spec in another... you don't go laying accusations on issues you know nothing about.
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by slivertongue: 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
Are u a nigerian&hw old are u
dese scandals are common knowledge even in ur govt text buks.read up d jokolo dollars case
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by DrHighchief(m): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
Homeboiy:
chai Speed FM just dey play one kind bini song wey sweet but me no understand Wetin e de sing

Sule ur right
Oba GHA to kpereee....iseeeee
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by ClassiqLegend(m): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mtsww see dis wawa,u cant compare urself wit buhari,by d way wat have u done even when u were in power 4 ur state before,u are just lavishing nonescense,everyone is just talking anyhow,only illiterates talk dis way
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by jaytee01(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I know it's a mistake answering people who apparently their brain did not wake up with them, IF FAAC indicted Buhari and was found wanting ,
International media especially Wiki leaks and Panama leaks would have it , Non of their idakonko trial and investigations has ever found Buhari guilty , accept that or go back to sleep

As for Buhari's son crashing his bike , I know that Aisha has donated Millions and Millions to IDP , i know President's and ex's entitlements
over the years is in tune of 100M , if Aisha is rich and Buhari is paid by FG , Yusuf can buy the bike he wants

But more importantly , all of you shouting million dollar bike up and down are still stuck on the fake images from USA's bike accident that was shared by Fake PDP media , even after all reasonable media had confirmed that nobody took the picture of Yusuf's bike or his accident

You want to move forward but y'all stuck in a spot trying to make everybody wait for you abi ??

If you didn't see the make and model of the crashed bike, how can you know the cost ??

Use your sense
Dont be daft....... How will a FAAC populated by Buhari's cronies indict him? Is it compulsory that he must be petroleum minister?

And you that took actual pictures of the bike crashed by Yusuf, why don't you oblige us and tell us the make and model?
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by NobodyKnows(m): 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Why cry to the mods? undecided

Which rule did you break here?
You PHOCKING M0R0N! kiss
Sai baba till 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by KanwuliaExtra: 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Sai baba till 2023

Thats better!
DAI BABA TILL INFINITY! kiss
Re: Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido by blacknp(m): 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Buhari must be really corrupt for him to have bribed Julian Assange of WikiLeaks and Panama papers not to publish anything about him whereas every other popular Nigerian politician have their case files and corruption cases all over their database

Atiku Wanted in USA for Fraud
OBJ aware of Malabu oil scam

Jonathan= Oil scam, His wife was stopped from taking $15M cash out of Nigeria twice !!! subsidy fraud, Empowering Fraud e.t.c.

Dino Melaye , Went back to ABU after 12 years to graduate, US schools have no records of him graduating

Saraki , Shell companies linked multi billion transactions , houses , US bank accounts revealed by Sahara reporters along with his passport

Ekweremadu too many involvements in fraud e.t.c

Fayose , banned from ever entering USA for fraud and violence , His whole family is banned

But google anything about Buhari on Wikileaks, Panama leaks , any leak whatsoever , you'll find nothing

Buhari must be really corrupt to have all these world popular publishers and whistle blowers in his pocket
Facts First Always,The Wailers will not find your post acceptable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Zakzaky Wanted Special Treatment In India — FG Reacts To Shiites Allegations / Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. / Group To Stage Sit-out At Abuja House In London, To Demand Buhari’s Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.