Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (81270 Views)

Obi In Abia For Alex Otti Governorship Flag-Off Not For Presidential Campaign / Photos From Kogi PDP Governorship Flag Off / APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by Akinkunmi0777(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2018
Oyetola all the way, I'm proudly an indigene of Iragbiji

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by RevenGeMission: 8:40am On Sep 07, 2018
olril17:

Trash...In all this I'm still for you to tell us how much the arrears of half salaries and pensions will be paid, it doesn't matter to people like you even though civil servants are living like beggars and pensioners are dropping dead....

you will write epistles about the opposition yet your own party that has brought hunger and anguish to us with how much we are suffering here in the state is not good either..
To people like you all a governor has to do to be good is building some few kilometers of roads, all other areas of life doesn't matter..
oh well I hope Apc wins so we can continue our suffering,whether it's Apc or pdp, we will all suffer together since we haven't learn..
bring it on.

olril17:

and half salary is a goal.. another eight years of suffering loading for us in osun..

First of all Osun state governor did not start paying paying half salary out of spite for his people , he was forced by Jonathan who squandered all the profits of the country and cut Osun's allocation from 4.2 to 1.2 billion Even when it was 4.2B , 3.9 Billion was used to pay salaries out of that the man still paid 13months salary for 3 years before Jonathan started his vendetta

Secondly certain levels of workers in the state collect half salary , not all of them , and the half salary agreement between the governor and bodies of workers in the state (Including but not limited to NUT ) Aregbesola didn't want to retrench workers , reduce work force in order to pay salaries , afterall Bisi Akande did just that in Osun but aregbe instead negotiated with the leaders told them the options they have .. those leaders chose half salary and no one was fired

Thirdly no matter how many times we tell you , some of you are meant to be negative and backwards , that's why you complained about me analyzing F9 parralel fake result crooner , he isn't the better choice,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by dheilaw1(m): 8:49am On Sep 07, 2018
KingLennon:
My own is 2019 we are sending PMB back to Daura...
with your 5 percent?

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by RevenGeMission: 8:49am On Sep 07, 2018
If you were really brought up in ede and you live in Ede like you claimed then you deserve the most stupid question award

Fake Ede spotted booooooooo oooolleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am sure you have not even smelt ede or maybe you are just another 15 year kid with no idea how things work

There was no Opponent in Senatorial elections, APC/Aregbesola instructed APC members not to come out for any reason

Also another factor is sympathy votes, His brother just died and ede people felt obligated to give him the post

Any other question ?? liar liar pants on fire
Abasstoheeb:
I was brought up in Ede,I live in Ede
everything you said is completely wrong
if this is true, how does he win his senatorial election against his opponent with large margin

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by toclemmy(m): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2018
Confused people everywhere.. When you were campaigning for Buhari against GEJ (a PhD holder), even when he didn't have any result to show, you claimed it was his integrity you needed.
Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by olril17(m): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2018
RevenGeMission:

First of all Osun state governor did not start paying paying half salary out of spite for his people , he was forced by Jonathan who squandered all the profits of the country and cut Osun's allocation from 4.2 to 1.2 billion Even when it was 4.2B , 3.9 Billion was used to pay salaries out of that the man still paid 13months salary for 3 years before Jonathan started his vendetta

Secondly certain levels of workers in the state collect half salary , not all of them , and the half salary agreement between the governor and bodies of workers in the state (Including but not limited to NUT ) Aregbesola didn't want to retrench workers , reduce work force in order to pay salaries , afterall Bisi Akande did just that in Osun but aregbe instead negotiated with the leaders told them the options they have .. those leaders chose half salary and no one was fired

Thirdly no matter how many times we tell you , some of you are meant to be negative and backwards , that's why you complained about me analyzing F9 parralel fake result crooner , he isn't the better choice,

he was forced by Jonathan, Jonathan is gone for 3 years and he is still your excuse.. pray pls tell, is osun state not servicing a huge loan at the moment?
Has Aregbe not been given bail out funds three times?
yet it's Jonathan, it's always jonathan..
abeg, let apc win again, it will be fun, another eight years of suffering is upon us.. we will all suffer it, including you, so like I said
bring it on.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by olril17(m): 9:00am On Sep 07, 2018
Akinkunmi0777:
Oyetola all the way, I'm proudly an indigene of Iragbiji
and when oyetola wins, Iragbiji indigenes will not be payed half salary like the rest, they will be picking gold.. lol.

in osun state, we are not different from Hausa people because suffering has become our second nature, we are used to it.

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by Pat081: 9:02am On Sep 07, 2018
olril17:

and half salary is a goal.. another eight years of suffering loading for us in osun..
my brother abi more than dat 8yrs u re talking about oooo because if dis man win dis election wc I dnt pray for, osun people will b one of d poorest state In d country,apc will rig dis election by force just to get d power
Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by olril17(m): 9:06am On Sep 07, 2018
RevenGeMission:

imagine this one, supporting mediocrity and failure, a human being whose life is dedicated to doing follow follow for politicians who doesn't even know of his existence accusing another person of being backward..
a youth whose life isn't progressing because those politicians you follow about have mortgaged your future..

can you point out where you see me supporting any candidate? I'm totally indifferent because those politicians are not different from each other..

good luck to you as you vote apc.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by akdjr(m): 9:07am On Sep 07, 2018
Osho baba I believe in your leadership. You did it in Ekiti, let's do it again in Osun.
Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by olril17(m): 9:10am On Sep 07, 2018
Pat081:
my brother abi more than dat 8yrs u re talking about oooo because if dis man win dis election wc I dnt pray for, osun people will b one of d poorest state In d country,apc will rig dis election by force just to get d power
very annoying, we just don't learn, we the people are our own worst enemy.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by Pat081: 9:14am On Sep 07, 2018
olril17:

very annoying, we just don't learn, we the people are our own worst enemy.
just because of 5 thousand to 10 thousand naira some people are going to sell d future of dia children to dis people
Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by olril17(m): 9:17am On Sep 07, 2018
Pat081:
just because of 5 thousand to 10 thousand naira some people are going to sell d future of dia children to dis people
exactly my brother.
which part of osun are you from?
Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by Pat081: 9:19am On Sep 07, 2018
olril17:

exactly my brother.
which part of osun are you from?
I base in ondo state but I do have friends in Ile Ife , lwo and some area
Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by Johnnyessence(m): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2018
RevenGeMission:

lol another lies and propaganda from Apc, it will never save your party here. people are not carried away with lies and propaganda. Ojutila. Atigbon ni ipinle osun.
Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by Gana50: 9:32am On Sep 07, 2018
Osun people will always remain Tinubus slave
Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by Johnnyessence(m): 9:44am On Sep 07, 2018
RevenGeMission:
If you were really brought up in ede and you live in Ede like you claimed then you deserve the most stupid question award

Fake Ede spotted booooooooo oooolleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am sure you have not even smelt ede or maybe you are just another 15 year kid with no idea how things work

There was no Opponent in Senatorial elections, APC/Aregbesola instructed APC members not to come out for any reason

Also another factor is sympathy votes, His brother just died and ede people felt obligated to give him the post

Any other question ?? liar liar pants on fire
but Except senator mudashir Hussein contest with distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke on July 9th now. Abeg we are not fools oooooo.
Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by Meritbaba(m): 10:29am On Sep 07, 2018
APC all the way, if anybody think APC will lose this election then he should have his worm infested brain checked, I stay in Osogbo, so I know what I'm saying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by OMOTOWO(m): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2018
MufasaRebirth:
My home town Edinburgh (Ede) is gonna produce the next Governor of osun State....

Haters shove up your a$$ in Charles okocha voice

grin
ordinary Agip road to akoda is in mess let alone agip road to oke gada .that one is an eye sore and this stupid and f9 senator cant even use 1/10 of the constituency allowance he have been collecting to fix it ..Bro make a no lie u,i am an indigene of ede and i am going to cast more than one vote for APC..U HEAR me right ?dont wanna use sentiment to ruin the future of my children ......the painful part is that this fat man who call himself ademola dont even have a single campaign promise .i prefer tinubu getting all the money in osun than voting for this clueless son of a bitch who should be a video vixen but because of his financial background become a senator ...Bleep him ..most of the roads in ede were even tarred by aregbesola during his first tenure .APC will fail woefully ..dont waste your time and vote

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by olril17(m): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2018
Meritbaba:
APC all the way, if anybody think APC will lose this election then he should have his worm infested brain checked, I stay in Osogbo, so I know what I'm saying
likewise I'm also an indigene of osogbo who also stays in osogbo, you speak for yourself only not for everyone in osogbo.
Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by RevenGeMission: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2018
Like i said , Aregbe asked APC members not to come out to vote ..... no way a bye election would have favored APC , and if you too dull to know , it was rumored Aregbe killed adeleke with poison , Winning that senatorial seat for APC would spell riots and murders in Osun

Not everybody is stupid and some posts are better left for another time

Johnnyessence:
but Except senator mudashir Hussein contest with distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke on July 9th now. Abeg we are not fools oooooo.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by RevenGeMission: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2018
Funny how must stupid people always believe they are the wisest, do you want to best your little savings that APC is winning this coming election ? we can find an escrow, put your money where your mouth is
Johnnyessence:
lol another lies and propaganda from Apc, it will never save your party here. people are not carried away with lies and propaganda. Ojutila. Atigbon ni ipinle osun.
Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by Johnnyessence(m): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Funny how must stupid people always believe they are the wisest, do you want to best your little savings that APC is winning this coming election ? we can find an escrow, put your money where your mouth is
I don't understand you.
Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by Johnnyessence(m): 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Like i said , Aregbe asked APC members not to come out to vote ..... no way a bye election would have favored APC , and if you too dull to know , it was rumored Aregbe killed adeleke with poison , Winning that senatorial seat for APC would spell riots and murders in Osun

Not everybody is stupid and some posts are better left for another time

post the link of when he said that.
Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by Johnnyessence(m): 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
OMOTOWO:
ordinary Agip road to akoda is in mess let alone agip road to oke gada .that one is an eye sore and this stupid and f9 senator cant even use 1/10 of the constituency allowance he have been collecting to fix it ..Bro make a no lie u,i am an indigene of ede and i am going to cast more than one vote for APC..U HEAR me right ?dont wanna use sentiment to ruin the future of my children ......the painful part is that this fat man who call himself ademola dont even have a single campaign promise .i prefer tinubu getting all the money in osun than voting for this clueless son of a bitch who should be a video vixen but because of his financial background become a senator ...Bleep him ..most of the roads in ede were even tarred by aregbesola during his first tenure .APC will fail woefully ..dont waste your time and vote
And what is the work of the state local government to repair the road. is it not the work of state government niiii. Abegi you confront your local government that's been governed by Apc government. is it not the work of Aregbesola government to repair or reconstruct that road miiiiii.
Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by Afamed: 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
And what is the work of the state local government to repair the road. is it not the work of state government niiii. Abegi you confront your local government that's been governed by Apc government. is it not the work of Aregbesola government to repair or reconstruct that road miiiiii.
Happy Friday
Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by Johnnyessence(m): 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
Afamed:
Happy Friday
I wish you the same
Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by OMOTOWO(m): 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you are even convincing yourself with your comment
Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by Johnnyessence(m): 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
OMOTOWO:
you are even convincing yourself with your comment
I'm not please, it's the works of either state government or the local government. if there's autonomy in the local government, the local works department will have repair it. but there's no autonomy for local government, they are been controlled by the state government now. according to the distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke manifestoes, local government will have their powers to work freely.
Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by Meritbaba(m): 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
olril17:

likewise I'm also an indigene of osogbo who also stays in osogbo, you speak for yourself only not for everyone in osogbo.
Okay, Sept 22 is almost here grin

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by Hardebaryor(m): 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
milemimi93:
Broom and umbrella which one is most important and most needed in the house?
Broom and umbrella which one is most important when going out on a very sunny day or a rainy day?
Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by hayzed55: 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
milemimi93:
Broom and umbrella which one is most important and most needed in the house?
Umbrella is for temporary use while broom is use everyday of our life

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama / Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) / Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.