Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

See Otedola's Comment After His Daughter DJ Cuppy Shared Photo Of Mercedes-benz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Otedola's Comment After His Daughter DJ Cuppy Shared Photo Of Mercedes-benz (1344 Views)

"I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy / Runtown Mistakenly Shared Photo Of His Full Eggplant, Fans React / Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Otedola's Comment After His Daughter DJ Cuppy Shared Photo Of Mercedes-benz by Transparent(m): 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
Femi Otedola made a funny comment after his daughter, DJ Cuppy shared a photo of herself posing with N250M Mercedes-Benz

See his comment in the screenshot below

https://dkmngr.com/femi-otedola-comment-mercedes/
Re: See Otedola's Comment After His Daughter DJ Cuppy Shared Photo Of Mercedes-benz by huntila(m): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
Lol. They must have a playful father to daughter relationship.

3 Likes

Re: See Otedola's Comment After His Daughter DJ Cuppy Shared Photo Of Mercedes-benz by chukslawrence(m): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
ok
Re: See Otedola's Comment After His Daughter DJ Cuppy Shared Photo Of Mercedes-benz by Danchoco(m): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
Next person
Re: See Otedola's Comment After His Daughter DJ Cuppy Shared Photo Of Mercedes-benz by Transparent(m): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
huntila:
Lol. They must have a playful father to daughter relationship.

As far there is money, anything can happen.
Re: See Otedola's Comment After His Daughter DJ Cuppy Shared Photo Of Mercedes-benz by GraGra247(m): 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
Why the man dey spoil business for the poor gal.

After all Davido boasted he has fully paid for a private jet which unfortunately or fortunately belongs to his dad.

Can't they be allowed to lie in peace again?

3 Likes

Re: See Otedola's Comment After His Daughter DJ Cuppy Shared Photo Of Mercedes-benz by Transparent(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
GraGra247:

After all Davido boasted he has fully paid for a private jet which unfortunately or fortunately belongs to his dad.

Abi o
Re: See Otedola's Comment After His Daughter DJ Cuppy Shared Photo Of Mercedes-benz by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
I love it when rich people talk and play, plus DJ cuppy is bae any day any time
Re: See Otedola's Comment After His Daughter DJ Cuppy Shared Photo Of Mercedes-benz by faith551(m): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
All I need is a single date from this girl.

1 Like

Re: See Otedola's Comment After His Daughter DJ Cuppy Shared Photo Of Mercedes-benz by Midehunlimited: 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
grin grin grin
GraGra247:

Re: See Otedola's Comment After His Daughter DJ Cuppy Shared Photo Of Mercedes-benz by Transparent(m): 5:57am On Sep 07, 2018
faith551:
All I need is a single date from this girl.
na queue u go dey!
Re: See Otedola's Comment After His Daughter DJ Cuppy Shared Photo Of Mercedes-benz by faith551(m): 7:14am On Sep 07, 2018
Transparent:
na queue u go dey!
or she might just pick me out of the queue
Re: See Otedola's Comment After His Daughter DJ Cuppy Shared Photo Of Mercedes-benz by farano(f): 7:56am On Sep 07, 2018
funny man grin Everybody need money...the rich even need so much money than the poor ..

1 Like

Re: See Otedola's Comment After His Daughter DJ Cuppy Shared Photo Of Mercedes-benz by Transparent(m): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2018
farano:
funny man grin Everybody need money...the rich even need so much money than the poor ..
True talk!

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Davido And Broda Shaggi At Osun State For PDP Campaign For Adeleke / Watch Video Of A Lady Pooing Directly Into A ‘yahoo Boy’s Mouth For Money Ritual / Damilola Adegbite Debunks Rumour Of Writing A Book About Her Failed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.