Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Damilola Adegbite Debunks Rumour Of Writing A Book About Her Failed Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite Debunks Rumour Of Writing A Book About Her Failed Marriage (1343 Views)

Damilola Adegbite: My Bum Bum Tears Everything I Put On / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damilola Adegbite Debunks Rumour Of Writing A Book About Her Failed Marriage by stane007: 5:05am On Oct 01, 2018
Nollywood actress, Damilola Adegbite, said to have plans of writing a book about her failed marriage to Chris Attoh, has debunked the rumour. 

However debunking the report via Instagram, Damilola Adegbite called out Punch Newspaper, journalists and bloggers who take advantage of celebrities granting them interviews in the hope of promoting their craft. She added that no one and nothing can rock her boat anymore. 

https://lailasnews.com/damilola-adegbite-debunks-rumour-of-writing-a-book-about-her-failed-marriage/

lalasticlala

Re: Damilola Adegbite Debunks Rumour Of Writing A Book About Her Failed Marriage by itspzpics(m): 5:14am On Oct 01, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Damilola Adegbite Debunks Rumour Of Writing A Book About Her Failed Marriage by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:15am On Oct 01, 2018
One thing for sure
Bloggers won’t make heaven.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Debunks Rumour Of Writing A Book About Her Failed Marriage by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 01, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
One thing for sure

Did you get a personal email from God telling you that?
Re: Damilola Adegbite Debunks Rumour Of Writing A Book About Her Failed Marriage by goldbim(f): 7:06am On Oct 01, 2018
some Nigerian journalists sha lipsrsealed..about time they start sanctioning blogs/companies that publishes false information..

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite Debunks Rumour Of Writing A Book About Her Failed Marriage by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:35am On Oct 06, 2018
Rokia2:

Bleep me, you no gree; marry me, you no gree
, you still dey comment after 7 years when be say my pikin don start primary .mchew.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Debunks Rumour Of Writing A Book About Her Failed Marriage by dabrin: 5:42am On Oct 06, 2018
sad
Re: Damilola Adegbite Debunks Rumour Of Writing A Book About Her Failed Marriage by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 06, 2018
People need to start getting sued for defamation.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Debunks Rumour Of Writing A Book About Her Failed Marriage by graciously03(f): 7:08am On Oct 06, 2018
bloggers let her be...she isn't the first to get divorced
Re: Damilola Adegbite Debunks Rumour Of Writing A Book About Her Failed Marriage by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 08, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
Bleep me, you no gree; marry me, you no gree
, you still dey comment after 7 years when be say my pikin don start primary .mchew.

ROFl you are a real comedian. grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite Debunks Rumour Of Writing A Book About Her Failed Marriage by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
Rokia2:

ROFl you are a real comedian. grin
you know I will always love you. I have single you out for many years and wouldn't share you with anyone else. That's just the way.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Debunks Rumour Of Writing A Book About Her Failed Marriage by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 12, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
you know I will always love you. I have single you out for many years and wouldn't share you with anyone else. That's just the way.

How old is my step son? grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite Debunks Rumour Of Writing A Book About Her Failed Marriage by SexyCeline(f): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
OK o... Just passing
Re: Damilola Adegbite Debunks Rumour Of Writing A Book About Her Failed Marriage by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
SexyCeline:

OK o... Just passing
wicked beautiful woman. Just a minute chance, you just come in to spoil my mood.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Debunks Rumour Of Writing A Book About Her Failed Marriage by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
SexyCeline:

OK o... Just passing
my wife.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Debunks Rumour Of Writing A Book About Her Failed Marriage by Olodo24: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
it still doesn't change the fact that you've been used and dumped.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Debunks Rumour Of Writing A Book About Her Failed Marriage by Olodo24: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
Rokia2:

Re: Damilola Adegbite Debunks Rumour Of Writing A Book About Her Failed Marriage by Olodo24: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
One thing for sure
Kemi Olunloye will. she already has the keys that unlocks heaven's gates. she's the realest of them all
Re: Damilola Adegbite Debunks Rumour Of Writing A Book About Her Failed Marriage by SexyCeline(f): 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
wicked beautiful woman. Just a minute chance, you just come in to spoil my mood.
So now am wicked abi... Its okay enjoy your rokia
Re: Damilola Adegbite Debunks Rumour Of Writing A Book About Her Failed Marriage by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
Olodo24:
Kemi Olunloye will. she already has the keys that unlocks heaven's gates. she's the realest of them all

She’s an old fool.
I don’t take her serious
Re: Damilola Adegbite Debunks Rumour Of Writing A Book About Her Failed Marriage by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:21am On Oct 13, 2018
SexyCeline:

So now am wicked abi... Its okay enjoy your rokia
beautiful and portable, you know you have let me down in a big way. ..even if it just fucking each other like our life depend on it. I do not see it as a big deal. ..If I tell you say, I no like woman, messages from you always shake my heart.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Debunks Rumour Of Writing A Book About Her Failed Marriage by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 15, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
beautiful and portable, you know you have let me down in a big way. ..even if it just fucking each other like our life depend on it. I do not see it as a big deal. ..If I tell you say, I no like woman, messages from you always shake my heart.
U go just dey worry yourself born2fûck

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Hated My Son After My Wife Died During His Birth - Comedian, Elder O / "Coming Like A Thief" - Paul Okoye Shares Cute Photo With His Kids / People Who Criticised My Twerking Video Are Hypocrites – Anita Joseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.