Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,695 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Pastor David Elijah's Experience, A Proof That Christians Know God Aint Real - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Elijah's Experience, A Proof That Christians Know God Aint Real (1354 Views)

Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor / Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor David Elijah's Experience, A Proof That Christians Know God Aint Real by HardMirror(m): 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
I have always said it that even christians know that prayers are just ceremonial, they would mock anyone who makes any ridiculous claims about their god.

A young man died in Ede, osun state many years ago. He was bitte'n by a venomous snake, instead of going to the hospital, he went to the church instead. He dead there in church after a day.
It was shocking to hear many christians call the man a fool. They all lambast the man for being so foolish not to go to the hospital. Frm this experience i learned that christians know that god does not answer prayers. Else why condemn a man for believing in god whom you claim to be the greatest healer?

Today this thread graces the front page of nairaland.com https://www.nairaland.com/4718991/pastor-david-elijah-attacked-assassins a story of a pastor that was supposedly shot severally and yet suffered no injury. Again Christians flood the thread to call the man a scammer .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor David Elijah's Experience, A Proof That Christians Know God Aint Real by youngest85(m): 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
G
Re: Pastor David Elijah's Experience, A Proof That Christians Know God Aint Real by HardMirror(m): 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
I know many of us are free thinkers but i am also sure many more are christians. Interested in know where these people stand Soberdrunk, eventtinz, homeboiy faithfuldon7 stampedconcrete. NIGHTMARE0O7, jamesbanjo syken. gurunlocker

Also curious is the case of 2RUTHHURT who opened the thread and used the opportunity to advertise the pastor.
Re: Pastor David Elijah's Experience, A Proof That Christians Know God Aint Real by CAPSLOCKED: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
HardMirror:
I have always said it that even christians know that prayers are just ceremonial, they would mock anyone who makes any ridiculous claims about their god.

A young man died in Ede, osun state many years ago. He was bitte'n by a venomous snake, instead of going to the hospital, he went to the church instead. He dead there in church after a day.
It was shocking to hear many christians call the man a fool. They all lambast the man for being so foolish not to go to the hospital. Frm this experience i learned that christians know that god does not answer prayers. Else why condemn a man for believing in god whom you claim to be the greatest healer?

Today this thread graces the front page of nairaland.com https://www.nairaland.com/4718991/pastor-david-elijah-attacked-assassins a story of a pastor that was supposedly shot severally and yet suffered no injury. Again Christians flood the thread to call the man a scammer .

THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN ONE RELIGION HAS HUNDREDS OF DENOMINATIONS.

CHOSEN ONLY BELIEVE THEIR PASTORS MIRACLES, AND CLAIM MIRACLES BY PASTORS OF OTHER DENOMINATIONS ARE SCAM.

CATHOLIC BELIEVE IN CRYING AND BLEEDING STATUES, AND VISITATIONS FROM THE VIRGIN MARY, BUT CLAIM MIRACLES BY PASTORS ARE STAGED.

SAME THING FOR OTHER DENOMINATIONS. IT'S LIKE A CASE OF ENVY. "MY GOD IS BIGGER THAN YOURS, AND WE'RE THE TRUE DENOMINATION. THE TRUE CHURCH OF CHRIST".

I KNOW ISLAM IS BAT-SHĮT CRAZY, AND HINDUISM COULD BE WORSE, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO ABSOLUTE CONFUSION AND CLUELESSNESS YOU HAVE TO GIVE THE WINNERS MEDAL TO CHRISTIANITY.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor David Elijah's Experience, A Proof That Christians Know God Aint Real by HardMirror(m): 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
By the way read the news and see how silly it even sounds.

An evidence of how stories are cooked up and claimed to be true

Does the story below seem true to anyone with common sense?

Anambra Pastor Shot by Unknown Gunmen

Unknown gunmen Thursday evening trailed and shot a popular cleric, Pastor David Elijah Chidiebere, in front of his church in Awka, Anambra State.

The middle aged pastor who is the founder of Divine Prophetic Ministry, is known for his very intriguing prophesies and healing miracles in the city.

Though it was not clear if the cleric was attacked by assasins or armed robbers, THISDAY gathered that the gunmen trailed him in their vehicle from Enugu to Awka where he was attacked when he wanted to park his car in front of his church.

An unidentified source from his church was quoted as saying the suspects demanded to be given N5million, but he offered them N1million which they declined.

Another account however stated that the gunmen after spraying his vehicle with bullets, left him in the pool of his blood and carted away an undisclosed sum.

Pastor Chidiebere was rescued by some members of his church after the gunmen drove away, and was said to be receiving treatment in an undisclosed hospital.

When THISDAY visited the church premises, some members of his church were seen discussing the attack in clusters.

A resident, who gave his name as Johnson, said he was passing through that road when he saw some persons pulling out a man from the bullet riddled vehicle.

“When I enquired, I was told that he was the pastor of the church. Who knows what he must have done to attract this kind of treatment?” he wondered.

Haruna Mohammed, Anambra State Police spokesperson, could not confirm the attack. He promised to get back to our correspondent after enquiring from the DPO in charge of the area but had yet to do that at the time of filing this report.

The incident happened less than 500 meters from B division, police station.
Re: Pastor David Elijah's Experience, A Proof That Christians Know God Aint Real by HardMirror(m): 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN ONE RELIGION HAS HUNDREDS OF DENOMINATIONS.

CHOSEN ONLY BELIEVE THEIR PASTORS MIRACLES, AND CLAIM MIRACLES BY PASTORS OF OTHER DENOMINATIONS ARE SCAM.

CATHOLIC BELIEVE IN CRYING AND BLEEDING STATUES, AND VISITATIONS FROM THE VIRGIN MARY, BUT CLAIM MIRACLES BY PASTORS ARE STAGED.

SAME THING FOR OTHER DENOMINATIONS. IT'S LIKE A CASE OF ENVY. "MY GOD IS BIGGER THAN YOURS, AND WE'RE THE TRUE DENOMINATION. THE TRUE CHURCH OF CHRIST".

I KNOW ISLAM IS BAT-SHĮT CRAZY, AND HINDUISM COULD BE WORSE, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO ABSOLUTE CONFUSION AND CLUELESSNESS YOU HAVE TO GIVE THE WINNERS MEDAL TO CHRISTIANITY.
Below is the perfect comment that proves you right

Eponyeeboz:
All these charlatans on the pulpit and the gullible clowns who can't read the Bible following them.

As anointed as Pst Kumuyi is, armed robbers shot him on the hand in 1994 though they apologised. One charlatan who dresses like a male stripper is now talking nonsense.

He's not the first, charlatans like Sign Fireman and Chris Okafor did more him but are nowhere today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Elijah's Experience, A Proof That Christians Know God Aint Real by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2018

Another account however stated that the gunmen after spraying his vehicle with bullets, left him in the pool of his blood and carted away an undisclosed sum.
Re: Pastor David Elijah's Experience, A Proof That Christians Know God Aint Real by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2018

grin
Re: Pastor David Elijah's Experience, A Proof That Christians Know God Aint Real by HardMirror(m): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
PRESENTATION:

grin
where is the pool of blood? No pool of blood in the pictures
Re: Pastor David Elijah's Experience, A Proof That Christians Know God Aint Real by jamesbanjo(m): 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
HardMirror:
I know many of us are free thinkers but i am also sure many more are christians. Interested in know where these people stand Soberdrunk, eventtinz, homeboiy faithfuldon7 stampedconcrete. NIGHTMARE0O7, jamesbanjo syken. gurunlocker

Also curious is the case of 2RUTHHURT who opened the thread and used the opportunity to advertise the pastor.

To me this post is an advert
Re: Pastor David Elijah's Experience, A Proof That Christians Know God Aint Real by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
HardMirror:

I'm a freethinker too.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Elijah's Experience, A Proof That Christians Know God Aint Real by Ever8054: 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
what's this one saying...?
Re: Pastor David Elijah's Experience, A Proof That Christians Know God Aint Real by eventtinz(m): 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
I am an atheist...till religion brings evidence
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I'm a freethinker too.
Re: Pastor David Elijah's Experience, A Proof That Christians Know God Aint Real by eventtinz(m): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
To further buttress your point ...it is the pastors that know and they have exploited the faith by making as much money as they can.The followers are both metaphorical and literal flock of sheep.
Re: Pastor David Elijah's Experience, A Proof That Christians Know God Aint Real by jamesbanjo(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
HardMirror:

My own opinion is You're saved by whatever yu beleieve in,Am a Christian quiet alright but being a Christian doesn't mean i shouldn't do and know what is necessary,Even the bible said Heaven helps those who help themselves, The case of the guy that was bitten by snake and later died in the church,he was just been ignorant "Take this for example; if i know what am about doing is Dangerous and instead of walking away from it to save myself , i start praying and saying God shld save me" is that not being ignorant??!...... "I ve even heard of a case of a Jehovah witness woman who afta given birth loosed alot of Blood instead of them collectin blood, the husband refused and d woman later died.
My point is i am a Christian doesn't mean i should be ignorant of the Basic truth. smiley
Re: Pastor David Elijah's Experience, A Proof That Christians Know God Aint Real by eventtinz(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
Beautiful piece ...however lets not confuse belief with fact and knowledge ...belief is insidious and knowledge is liberating
jamesbanjo:

My own opinion is You're saved by whatever yu beleieve in,Am a Christian quiet alright but being a Christian doesn't mean i shouldn't do and know what is necessary,Even the bible said Heaven helps those who help themselves, The case of the guy that was bitten by snake and later died in the church,he was just been ignorant "Take this for example; if i know what am about doing is Dangerous and instead of walking away from it to save myself , i start praying and saying God shld save me" is that not being ignorant??!...... "I ve even heard of a case of a Jehovah witness woman who afta given birth loosed alot of Blood instead of them collectin blood, the husband refused and d woman later died.
My point is i am a Christian doesn't mean i should be ignorant of the Basic truth. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Elijah's Experience, A Proof That Christians Know God Aint Real by jamesbanjo(m): 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
eventtinz:
Beautiful piece ...however lets not confuse belief with fact and knowledge ...belief is insidious and knowledge is liberating

Exactly my point
Re: Pastor David Elijah's Experience, A Proof That Christians Know God Aint Real by frank317: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
jamesbanjo:

Uncle why are u lying, where did the bible say heaven help those who help themselves. Help me quote the chapter and verse.

For me, its either God answers prayer or not. god cannot be asking Christians to work had and still ask them to pray. A Christians who has God should have no business falling sick or going to the hospital. God is supposedly above all these things.

Christians are supposed to ask God for anything and they will receive it. I keep on saying it, its either Christians underrate their God or they are just plain confused about what they worship. If God exists his creations will feel him just like the sun. Not all these blowing hot and cold explanation trying to make excuses for a powerful all loving creator... Sickos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor David Elijah's Experience, A Proof That Christians Know God Aint Real by HardMirror(m): 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
frank317:

Uncle why are u lying, where did the bible say heaven help those who help themselves. Help me quote the chapter and verse.

For me, its either God answers prayer or not. god cannot be asking Christians to work had and still ask them to pray. A Christians who has God should have no business falling sick or going to the hospital. God is supposedly above all these things.

Christians are supposed to ask God for anything and they will receive it. I keep on saying it, its either Christians underrate their God or they are just plain confused about what they worship. If God exists his creations will feel him just like the sun. Not all these blowing hot and cold explanation trying to make excuses for a powerful all loving creator... Sickos
lol. I read his post and did not deem it worth my time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Elijah's Experience, A Proof That Christians Know God Aint Real by eventtinz(m): 6:23am On Sep 19, 2018
Telling this pastor's story by his believing congregation to their children and children's children ...down the generation for 2000 years will present you an infallible prophet/son of god. this is what religion is in a nutshell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Elijah's Experience, A Proof That Christians Know God Aint Real by Martinez19(m): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
HardMirror:

Moderate christians are not driven by the desire to understand what the bible really says but by convenience. They want to believe in God and be convenient to enjoy life. That's why they ONLY pick the nice and convenient parts of the bible and add their add extra non-biblical additions. These extra non-biblical additions create convenience(most importantly) and resolves their cognitive dissonance. They know christianity is bullshit but, for some reason, want to believe in God.

Notice the following non-biblical additions and see how it reflects a hypocritical mind seeking convenience :
1) God help those who help themselves : they don't want to admit that with or without god, you must work. They still want to find a way imply that god, in way, helps man and to him be the glory for their success when, in fact, it could have happened without God.
2) God has finished creations and has done all he can so it is let for us to live our lives : I wonder when yahweh became a deistic god. grin They subconsciously understand that man is on his own and no god cares but they don't want to admit it.
3) All religions preach peace and are different ways to the same god : Ignorance or dishonesty at work here. They know the bigotry of religion is bad but they live in denial of it using this explanation. They don't want to face it and disrupt social concord. grin
4) God is not a magician : an excuse to handle their disbelief in the miraculous even when the bible supports praying for miraculous happenings.
5) add yours. grin

So all in all it's two things :
1) they know it bullshit but want to believe.
2) they want to be convenient as they believe.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Elijah's Experience, A Proof That Christians Know God Aint Real by jamesbanjo(m): 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
frank317:

Uncle, After all this yur long note what exactly is your point?!
Re: Pastor David Elijah's Experience, A Proof That Christians Know God Aint Real by jamesbanjo(m): 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Martinez19:
Moderate christians are not driven by the desire to understand what the bible really says but by convenience. They want to believe in God and be convenient to enjoy life. That's why they ONLY pick the nice and convenient parts of the bible and add their add extra non-biblical additions. These extra non-biblical additions create convenience(most importantly) and resolves their cognitive dissonance. They know christianity is bullshit but, for some reason, want to believe in God.

Notice the following non-biblical additions and see how it reflects a hypocritical mind seeking convenience :
1) God help those who help themselves : they don't want to admit that with or without god, you must work. They still want to find a way imply that god, in way, helps man and to him be the glory for their success when, in fact, it could have happened without God.
2) God has finished creations and has done all he can so it is let for us to live our lives : I wonder when yahweh became a deistic god. grin They subconsciously understand that man is on his own and no god cares but they don't want to admit it.
3) All religions preach peace and are different ways to the same god : Ignorance or dishonesty at work here. They know the bigotry of religion is bad but they live in denial of it using this explanation. They don't want to face it and disrupt social concord. grin
4) God is not a magician : an excuse to handle their disbelief in the miraculous even when the bible supports praying for miraculous happenings.
5) add yours. grin

So all in all it's two things :
1) they know it bullshit but want to believe.
2) they want to be convenient as they believe.

One day you will come to realise all this crap you are saying and i just hope it wont be too late for you then. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

A Six-year-old Boy Beheaded Right In Front Of His Mother In Saudi Arabia / Thy word have I hid in my heart / Omicron And The Fate Of The So Called Vaccinated Folks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.