Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Thy word have I hid in my heart - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thy word have I hid in my heart (1347 Views)

Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / Physically Challenged Woman Hid Son & Lied To Extort Money From Prophet Fufeyin / Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thy word have I hid in my heart by seunlayi(m): 5:34am On Apr 12, 2020
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by Subduer: 5:47am On Apr 12, 2020
Google Play has the best OFFLINE Bible, with many features, that I'm using now. I make my own Chain Reference.

5G wahala is so fulfilling the Revelation to the letter, it gives HOPE & CONFIDENCE, knowing that the Spirit who inspired this written Word, CAN & will sustain ALL that have the understanding to TRUST HIM, instead of following any MOG. No Shaking.
Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by seunlayi(m): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2020
Subduer:
Google Play has the best OFFLINE Bible, with many features, that I'm using now. I make my own Chain Reference.

5G wahala is so fulfilling the Revelation to the letter, it gives HOPE & CONFIDENCE, knowing that the Spirit who inspired this written Word, CAN & will sustain ALL that have the understanding to TRUST HIM, instead of following any MOG. No Shaking.
I have one on my phone but it is not helpful to me with the old battery, can't use much without electricity. I need something hard copy that I can read at this time
Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by seunlayi(m): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2020
Still having faith
Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by Subduer: 9:11am On Apr 12, 2020
seunlayi:
Still having faith
You're on the best track, No Shaking
Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by seunlayi(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2020
Subduer:

You're on the best track, No Shaking

"And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform"

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow all fear is gone, He holds the future and life is worth a living because He lives. AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by seunlayi(m): 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
Looking unto the Lord
Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by Subduer: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
seunlayi:

"And being FULLY PERSUADED
that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform"

FULLY PERSUADED like Abraham, Ro 4:21, is very important in a Christian's life.
Paul was also personally FULLY PERSUADED, Ro 4:5 & 14:14, by the same Christ Jesus that persuaded Abraham. That's the point of No Shaking, not moved by transitional circumstances, but only by the Faithfulness of the Most High God, manifest in Christ Jesus.
Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by seunlayi(m): 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Subduer:

FULLY PERSUADED like Abraham, Ro 4:21, is very important in a Christian's life.
Paul was also personally FULLY PERSUADED, Ro 4:5 & 14:14, by the same Christ Jesus that persuaded Abraham. That's the point of No Shaking, not moved by transitional circumstances, but only by the Faithfulness of the Most High God, manifest in Christ Jesus.

Thank you sir for getting the point. We ll all make Heaven
Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by seunlayi(m): 4:48am On Apr 13, 2020
Still waiting for a touch
Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by seunlayi(m): 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Still a sitting for the blessed person that will help me with a copy
Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by tpiar: 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
There are online bibles you can use until you get one.
Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by tpiar: 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by seunlayi(m): 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
tpiar:
There are online bibles you can use until you get one.

I have online and a small bible but my eyes can't pick the small fonts anymore

1 Like

Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by seunlayi(m): 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
tpiar:
https://biblesociety-nigeria.org/
thank you, I have tecata bible app
Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by seunlayi(m): 4:59am On Apr 16, 2020
Somebody should pls help to get it, it is on jumia /konga etc
Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Why do you think you need a Bible? undecided
Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by Subduer: 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Maximus69:
Why do you think you need a Bible? undecided
Please don't interview. If you can, do it, if not, interviews can be manipulated.
Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by JoyNHope(f): 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
seunlayi:
[left][/left]I m using this opportunity to ask for help regarding my need of a Bible (KJ version), with bigger font. The one I have is old, pages torn, too small for my eyes to read i always depend on bible app on phone which is not really helping me especially when I need to make outline on certain texts... And my current financial stand is not helping matters even as I discovered that those bigger ones are not cheap.

I will gladly appreciate anybody that can help in this regard even if it us not be new. I m in oyo state. I don't mind picking it up

'Thy Word have I hid in my heart'

Please, where in Oyo state are you? Please respond quickly as I would like to help but I do not spend much time online.

1 Like

Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Subduer:

Please don't interview. If you can, do it, if not, interviews can be manipulated.
There are thousands of religious books out there.
So it's important to know why he chose to beg for the Bible, and what's more?
He specifically mentioned the version of his choice (KJV)

First of all, a beggar have no choice.

Secondly it's an insult on my God when a sincere person say "I can't get his word"

God promised that faithful people will have access to his word without cost {Isaiah 55:1; Revelations 22:17} but hypocrites will starve for God's word! Amos 8:11

2019 marks 100 years that true Christians have been going from house to house helping people get Bibles FOR FREE!

So if he now comes on social media to beg for what God's people are distributing for free, i need to interview him so that he may realize that he has been invited several times but he failed to recognize those whom Jesus sent to connect him! smiley
Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by OtemAtum: 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
In this era of mind evolution, what you need is not the Bible, but sound books of histories about how Jehovah the bible god was created, how the universes came into physical existence, how science began, how one being or the other have come to the world to claim that they are God Almighty and how their reigns ended and ULTIMATELY HOE THE gods OF SCIENCE HAVE IMPRISONED THE gods OF RELIGIONS in a spiritual cage. You might need to also know how many years Jehovah, Allah, Mazda, Moloch, Enlil, Anu and many other religious gods have spent in their spiritual cage and how many years left for them to leave the cage. If you know all these, then you are okay and up to date, not trying to keep the archaic lifestyle in your mind at this period of mind evolution. May the Light of God Almighty which created Jehovah your god help you to seek these revealed truths someday, aseeee!!!
Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by seunlayi(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
JoyNHope:

Please, where in Oyo state are you? Please respond quickly as I would like to help but I do not spend much time online.
I m in ibadan
Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by seunlayi(m): 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
OtemAtum:
In this era of mind evolution, what you need is not the Bible, but sound books of histories about how Jehovah the bible god was created, how the universes came into physical existence, how science began, how one being or the other have come to the world to claim that they are God Almighty and how their reigns ended and ULTIMATELY HOE THE gods OF SCIENCE HAVE IMPRISONED THE gods OF RELIGIONS in a spiritual cage. You might need to also know how many years Jehovah, Allah, Mazda, Moloch, Enlil, Anu and many other religious gods have spent in their spiritual cage and how many years left for them to leave the cage. If you know all these, then you are okay and up to date, not trying to keep the archaic lifestyle in your mind at this period of mind evolution. May the Light of God Almighty which created Jehovah your god help you to seek these revealed truths someday, aseeee!!!

Sorry bro, all these are not for me, I m fully persuaded, I know who I believe, nothing can turn me back

1 Like

Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by Subduer: 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
OtemAtum:

By the Grace of Jehovah my God, manifest in Christ Jesus, you're FREE in Nigeria, to express whatever you believe.

Compare how it was before we RECEIVED THE TRUE LIGHT, OF THE TRUE GOD. Enjoy the Liberty that WE Christians in Nigeria sustain for you.

If in doubt say anything contrary to their beliefs when in the North.
Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by Subduer: 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Maximus69:

He specifically mentioned the version of his choice (KJV)

First of all, a BEGGAR have no choice.

Secondly it's an insult on my God when a sincere person say "I can't get his word"

God promised that faithful people will have access to his word without cost {Isaiah 55:1; Revelations 22:17} but hypocrites will starve for God's word! Amos 8:11
This is why I don't teach jump & pass. I've been in this condition.

Before I became a Christian, I was in the church were Bible wasn't encouraged, & I used to throw free Bibles away.
Time came when the Bible became more precious than food.

Most things Christians do are led, or inspired by the Holy Spirit, Who QUICKENS the Word, or it remains just letters, that kill. Remain blessed
Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by Subduer: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
seunlayi:

Sorry bro, all these are not for me, I m FULLY PERSUADED, I know who I believe, nothing can turn me back
Please respond QUICKLY as requested above, especially DM.
Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by seunlayi(m): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
Subduer:
Please respond QUICKLY as requested above, especially DM.
thanks bro.

I have. I stated I m in ibadan, I have sent her pm.

And how is the break bro?
Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by seunlayi(m): 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Subduer:

By the Grace of Jehovah my God, manifest in Christ Jesus, you're FREE in Nigeria, to express whatever you believe.

Compare how it was before we RECEIVED THE TRUE LIGHT, OF THE TRUE GOD. Enjoy the Liberty that WE Christians in Nigeria sustain for you.

If in doubt say anything contrary to their beliefs when in the North.

Just leave him, someday to come, he will understand it better.

I have numerous needs but the availability of bible in this time surpassed all my needs.
Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Subduer:

This is why I didn't teach jump & pass. I've been in this condition.

Before I became a Christian, I was in the church were Bible wasn't encouraged, & I used to throw free Bibles away.
Time came when the Bible became more precious than food.

Most things Christians do are led, or inspired by the Holy Spirit, Who QUICKENS the Word, or it remains just letters, that kill. Remain blessed

Faithful people don't beg for what rightfully belongs to them!

The Bible belongs to honest hearted and sincere people, Jehovah's Witnesses gives them for free.

Satan has brainwashed billions to follow the teaching of the AntiChrist for almost 2,000 years now, but when Jesus came back in the spirit to reorganize his people the Bible doesn't cost you a penny all you need is to humble yourself for divine wisdom!

Jesus' true followers can't follow the trend Satan set like
TRINITY,
ETERNAL TORMENT,
ALL GOOD PEOPLE GO TO HEAVEN
PAGAN FESTIVITIES

And the rest, even with all the fruit of God's holy spirit in Jesus' group, {Matthew 7:16-18 compare to Galatians 5:22-23} dishonest people will continue to argue against them based on the falsehood the AntiChrist has spread through the dark ages! John 17:14-16

If the OP is sincere with himself there is no need coming to beg for a hard copy of the Bible on faceless social media when Jehovah's Witnesses in his neighbourhood can just give him a copy of the New Word Translation without charge! smiley

Jesus said even with all the effort of his true followers, people will reject them only to start struggling for what God has made easily available to everyone! smiley

God bless you! smiley
Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by OtemAtum: 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
seunlayi:

Sorry bro, all these are not for me, I m fully persuaded, I know who I believe, nothing can turn me back
The truth of reality will eventually turn you back from the error of religion. Just watch and see.
Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by Subduer: 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Maximus69:

Jesus' true followers can't follow the trend Satan set like
TRINITY,
ETERNAL TORMENT,
ALL GOOD PEOPLE GO TO HEAVEN
PAGAN FESTIVITIES

Gen 1:1-4 shows:
1. God
2. The Spirit of God
3. The Word of God.

Rev 22:1 shows:
1. One Throne
2. Two Occupants
3. Living Water, or River of Life
2Cor 3:17-18 shows:
The Lord Jesus is The Spirit.

Without controversy, The Most High God was manifest in the flesh.

Many other Scriptures establish God The Father, The Son, & The Holy Spirit, as One Jehovah, Deu 6:4

All these & more, are in the New World Translation, which I have, in addition to the standard KJV.

Remain blessed Sir.

1 Like

Re: Thy word have I hid in my heart by seunlayi(m): 10:37am On Apr 17, 2020
JoyNHope:

have sent you a mail

(1) (2) (Reply)

The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel / Part 11. Secret Practices During Courtship Exposed. / Have You Ever Been On A Prayer Mountain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.