Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order (1900 Views)

2023 :how Peter Obi's Street Rallies Would Set Other Parties In Wild Panic / Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities / Another ESN Commander Has Taken Over - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by frankdoz22: 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
Biafra Saboteurs Day: Nigerian government in wild panic

The power of non-violence being unleashed on Nigeria by Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) is currently hitting the Nigerian government between the eyes, and they are now in a wild panic. One of the indications of this was displayed by the Fulani police commissioner in Anambra State, Garba Umar, who showed lack of tact and understanding of the issues at hand.

He was responding to the IPOB call for a Biafra Nationwide Strike Day (which some also call sit-at-home), which will be coming up on Friday, September 14. It is to hold all over Biafraland (majorly in the places Nigeria brands as South-south, South-east and beyond). It means therefore that schools will stay closed; government offices will remain closed; marketers, bankers, transporters, commuters, and people of several other types of businesses, will stay at home and take a rest on that day. It also means that Biafrans, while sitting quietly at home, will reflect over a genocide agenda unleashed on by Muhammadu Buhari-led terrorist gang called Nigerian government. The Buhari gang has been executing its agenda under the guise of a military operation called Operation Python Dance.

It was under the so-called Operation Python Dance which started in 2016 that nothing less than 2000 unarmed Biafrans have been tortured and killed, dumped in mass graves with acid poured on them to hide their identity. So the major reason for the strike is simply, as made known by Uche Mefor, the Deputy Leader of IPOB: “We want to prove that nobody or mortal can quench, suffocate or diminish the collective will and the aspirations of the Biafran people. We shall demonstrate that legitimate power belongs to the Indigenous People of Biafra in so far as Biafraland is concerned. We intend to press home the fact that genocidal orgy of violence, tyranny, Islamisation, terrorism and hatred by the Fulani military machinery against Biafrans can no longer continue without consequences. 14th of September 2018 will mark the beginning of what is to come.”

In addition, he was not happy that: “To have the most hardworking race on earth residing in a country with the largest number of poor people is a demonic curse, an unmitigated insult and a disservice to our God-given creative talent” for which Biafrans must extricate themselves from.
He equally explained that while Biafrans would be reflecting on the atrocities of Fulani occupation Army in Biafraland, they would not forget the quislings that urged on. Part of the reflection will be what to do to such people who betrayed their own people for money and positions.

Among them are Nnia Nwodo and five governors of Abia, Anambra, Imo, Enugu, and Ebonyi states, being the ones that connived with the Fulani hegemony army to bring the mayhem to their own land. The governors are Okezie Ikpeazu, Willie Obiano, Rochas Okorocha, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, and Dave Umahi respectively. Others include a certain Emmanuel Chukwuma, who is among many clergymen and government agents and informants called traditional rulers, who collected bags of money at Nike Lake Hotel on the night of September 15 from the government to keep mute over the Python Dance atrocities.

There is nothing suggestive of violence in it all since there is no way resting in someone’s home can translate violence. But what did we hear? The pot-bellied Commissioner of Police said they were battle-ready. The chief Fulani occupation force in Anambra, Biafra, said they were ready to do battle with IPOB. He was telling Biafrans – the same people his Fulani ethnic stock were working so hard to subjugate under British government cover – that he would save them from themselves. How laughable, an agent of an occupying force – which have been mass-murdering the Biafrans – telling Biafrans that he would protect them from Biafrans.
Without doubt, his response shows panic and lack of gumption to understand the issues at stake, which a natural malady of a great number of Nigeria’s poorly-trained officials starting from their President, Buhari.
By Dave O. UmahI | For Biafra Writers

THE BIAFRA TIMES 2018
Contact us: biafrawriters@ipob.org
Follow us onTwitter: @thebiafratimes
Like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thebiafratimes/
http://www.thebiafratimes.co/2018/09/biafra-saboteurs-day-nigerian.html#.W46bQM_wfF0.twitter

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by zinnydan(f): 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2018
Naso...I support Biafra sit at home

5 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by amaniro: 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
Why are our naira land girls ugly I've checked almost all and am not impressed with their faces.

BTW Federal Government be shocked

Re: BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by iammo(m): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
lol, seat at home and watch others rule and malign you for a very long time. with no hope of restructuring or constitutional amendment given referendum.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by yarimo(m): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nobody is panic, all this terrorists IPOBIANS like to be lying and fooling themselves wallahi.

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by RevenGeMission: 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
LOL wild panic ??

If the BiyaFuro Anus people like , let them not vote at all , who gives a shyytt ??

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by Sarkin: 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
Lol.

Anything to make the jobless lazy aggressive pigs happy and sleep at night.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by Sharpshooota: 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
Look at zombies masturbating up there.... Because they heard ipob suddenly they feel a bulge...

When you hear panick mode...
This is what we mean..
They are all edgy and cursing themselves upandan ..

Go to the Leah sheribu thread... No zombie was there

9 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by Sharpshooota: 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
Sarkin:
Lol.

Anything to make the jobless lazy aggressive pigs happy and sleep at night.

Actually you are the one who can't sleep tonight...
Deep down you know the day this country divides... Is the day your world will crash..

You certainly can't survive alone...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
IPOB should go and rest

When they get serious we will know

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by Sharpshooota: 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
RevenGeMission:
LOL wild panic ??

If the BiyaFuro Anus people like , let them not vote at all , who gives a shyytt ??

My Muslim friend... I know you want the lifeless dullard to rule you for all eternity...
I want the same for u too...

So let's all support the disintegration of the country...
Since it will certainly benefit all smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by Sharpshooota: 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
krendo:
IPOB should go and rest

When they get serious we will know

What makes you think they are not serious...

Declaring a public holiday without approval from Abuja

How serious can one get again... It's like running a government already...

If you don't think so... Try it out in your region and check the level of compliance ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by Sharpshooota: 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
yarimo:
Nobody is panic, all this terrorists IPOBIANS like to be lying and fooling themselves wallahi.

A Muslim calling others terrorist grin grin grin

Wonders shall never cease

You must be thirsty... I got your back grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by Sharpshooota: 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
iammo:
lol, seat at home and watch others rule and malign you for a very long time. with no hope of restructuring or constitutional amendment given referendum.

Awww so sweet grin grin

This one is giving you reasons why this is such a terrible idea.... Drop the idea he says ..we are better off as one country chanting sai barber like headless chickens for a living cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by Sirjamo: 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
You people shouldn't only sit at home, you can faint at home, I don't give a sh.t

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by Sharpshooota: 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
There is nothing to feel patriotic about the shithole

It's ruled by thieves

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by Sharpshooota: 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
Sirjamo:
You people shouldn't only sit at home, you can faint at home, I don't give a sh.t

It's another one..... cheesy cheesy
You can't help but feel the frustration

Quite a pity cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by resurgent2019: 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
Sharpshooota:

What makes you think they are not serious...

Declaring a public holiday without approval from Abuja

How serious can one get again... It's like running a government already...

If you don't think so... Try it out in your region and check the level of compliance ..

When igbos get serious about Biafra, we would know. For now, you guys are just being childish.

Next!!!

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by RevenGeMission: 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
My drug mule otokoto shrine friend , hold your senators and governors and LCCM responsible for your sufferings

The thoughts of having Oyil to yourself alone sounds pleasing , but all Mineral resources and Land belongs to Federal Government of Nigeria
You will have to migrate , look for another land to settle down in or prepare to sacrifice 20M lifeless people to get your own country within the country

Bye bye Ahole
Sharpshooota:

My Muslim friend... I know you want the lifeless dullard to rule you for all eternity...
I want the same for u too...

So let's all support the disintegration of the country...
Since it will certainly benefit all smiley

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by Sarkin: 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Actually you are the one who can't sleep tonight...
Deep down you know the day this country divides... Is the day your world will crash..

You certainly can't survive alone...
kikikikikijki

What is going to crash it? You?
Or the rest of the jobless lazy biafrans?
That's why you people will chase your tails forever, because you people have failed to reason straight.

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by resurgent2019: 11:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
RevenGeMission:
My drug mule otokoto shrine friend , hold your senators and governors and LCCM responsible for your sufferings

The thoughts of having Oyil to yourself alone sounds pleasing , but all Mineral resources and Land belongs to Federal Government of Nigeria
You will have to migrate , look for another land to settle down in or prepare to sacrifice 20M lifeless people to get your own country within the country

Bye bye Ahole

I disagree with you. They don’t have to sacrifice 20 million people to get their country (who would allow Nigeria kill 20 million Christians in the 21st century?). What they need is just to move back to their region enmasse, build it up and demand their country from Nigeria and be ready militarily. But the igbos can’t do these because they have their eyes on Nigeria’s 200 million consumer market.

They are not serious about the Biafra issue. They should have moved back to the east a long time ago. I don’t take them seriously and they would suffer political irrelevance for long.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by RevenGeMission: 11:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
resurgent2019:

I disagree with you. They don’t have to sacrifice 20 million people to get their country (who would allow Nigeria kill 20 million Christians in the 21st century?). What they need is just to move back to their region enmasse, build it up and demand their country from Nigeria and be ready militarily. But the igbos can’t do these because they have their eyes on Nigeria’s 200 million consumer market.

They are not serious about the Biafra issue. They should have moved back to the east a long time ago. I don’t take them seriously and they would suffer political irrelevance for long.

Either way is fine with me , let them sacrifice is even better, more crude oil for the country in a million years or so if we humans are still here

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by resurgent2019: 12:03am On Sep 07, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Either way is fine with me , let them sacrifice is even better, more crude oil for the country in a million years or so if we humans are still here

If they sacrifice, the country will be broken up and you won’t get any oil. And you can’t kill them all. It’s impossible. They are just being unserious about the agitation, otherwise, the country should either have convened a sovereign national conference or enthroned true federalism.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 07, 2018
amaniro:
Why are our naira land girls ugly I've checked almost all and am not impressed with their faces.

BTW Federal Government be shocked

You have been looking at afonja women nah, that's why.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by RevenGeMission: 12:10am On Sep 07, 2018
Lol , I don't have to kill them , Nigerian army will

If they turn violent , they will loose , Nigeria would have resources to build itself up , especially since allocation will no longer be given to their states , Nigerian forces will never leave the oil installations , i mean the main oil drills / deposits

If however the choice has to be made, I would supervise if possible the bombing of all installations in their region, they won't be able to use it , there will be oil spillage, aquatic and land animals including their survivors will die off naturally , eventually they'll have no choice than to migrate
or beg for forgiveness which also is a WIN for Nigeria

resurgent2019:

If they sacrifice, the country will be broken up and you won’t get any oil. And you can’t kill them all. It’s impossible. They are just being unserious about the agitation, otherwise, the country should either have convened a sovereign national conference or enthroned true federalism.
Re: BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by resurgent2019: 12:12am On Sep 07, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Lol , I don't have to kill them , Nigerian army will

If they turn violent , they will loose , Nigeria would have resources to build itself up , especially since allocation will no longer be given to their states , Nigerian forces will never leave the oil installations , i mean the main oil drills / deposits

If however the choice has to be made, I would supervise if possible the bombing of all installations in their region, they won't be able to use it , there will be oil spillage, aquatic and land animals including their survivors will die off naturally , eventually they'll have no choice than to migrate
or beg for forgiveness which also is a WIN for Nigeria

I have heard you. It’s for you and igbos to sort out. I just made my opinion known.
Re: BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by chairman00100: 12:45am On Sep 07, 2018
resurgent2019:

so you agree it's all about oil and not your so called patriotism again? and you are waiting for only the igbo to compel your govt to enshrine or enthrone your true federalism, so does it mean that you don't like nigeria as it is today? SORRY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by kayfra: 1:15am On Sep 07, 2018
These losers no dey tire grin

Afi wild panic grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Nigerian Government In Wild Panic Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order by Ikpewe: 2:58am On Sep 07, 2018
YOU PEOPLE SHOULDN'T JOIN S.S TO U PPL SHIT O6. WE DON'T GIVE A Bleep ABT U GUYS.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: APC Loses Bid To Reverse Judgment On Rivers Election / Nine Nigerians Arrested In US For $3.5m Fraud / ABA: The Eastern Disgrace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.