Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,863 members, 7,841,245 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

The Greatest Sin Is Hatred - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Greatest Sin Is Hatred (316 Views)

What Does "The Wages Of Sin Is Death" Really Means / Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom / What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Sin Is Hatred by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
I am not going to write long essay but I know that hatred is the greatest sin and everyone should avoid it.

If I hate anyone , God will not answer my prayers and everyone is child of God no matter the religion the person believes.

It is difficult to love the person that deprive you of your benefit, but is better to leave the matter to the hands of God
Re: The Greatest Sin Is Hatred by frank317: 7:56am On Sep 07, 2018
hammer6F:
A man declares himself god wen he becomes ATHEIST.

He loses compassion and empathy and becomes dependent on Logic and reasoning.

Atheist are not guided by any principle and are possibly the most dangerous set of human being on earth.

I hate Atheist people. cc seun ngozi123 amarabae afam4eva

Preach to ur fellow Christians

Christians will always carry first when it comes to hatred, making Christianity the number one hypocritic religion where bad people justify there god given badness in the name of 'if I just mumble father forgive me, I will be forgiven".
People reach what they can't practice just to deceive others and act out their evil tendencies in secrets..

I pour spite on ur religion

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Think Nigeria's Religion Industry Is Worth? / Is Prosperity For The Present Church? / Kosi Nkan Tuntun (no New Thing) - Latest 2018 Islamic Lecture By Sheikh Arikoser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.