Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Pls Help My Rabbit - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pls Help My Rabbit (562 Views)

My Rabbit Just Birth (kindling) Her First Babbies (Video/Pictures) / Please Where Can I Sell My Rabbit's Excrete (urine And Faeces)? / Where Can I Sell My Rabbit In Large Quantity (BELLA RABBITS WORLD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My Rabbit by Segzycares(m): 2:16am On Sep 07, 2018
I bought a pregnant rabbit which i dont know the due time for her delivery. Presently she is makin some sound when ever i touch her. Pls what should i do?
Re: Pls Help My Rabbit by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:26am On Sep 07, 2018
Cook it

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Rabbit by Alejoc(m): 4:06am On Sep 07, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Cook it

angry
Re: Pls Help My Rabbit by SOFTENGR: 4:10am On Sep 07, 2018
Segzycares:

I bought a pregnant rabbit which i dont know the due time for her delivery. Presently she is makin some sound when ever i touch her. Pls what should i do?
It's normal. Sometimes it will attempt to scratch you with its claws. Just manage the situation.
Re: Pls Help My Rabbit by vickifeanyi47(m): 7:09am On Sep 07, 2018
Segzycares:

Kindly ask the person you bought it from about the date he/she crossed her. she's probably pregnant 80%sure
Re: Pls Help My Rabbit by Segzycares(m): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2018
Thanks
Re: Pls Help My Rabbit by fajbam216: 7:10am On Sep 21, 2018
Yes...bro... It might be pregnant.but the best way to know is to palpate... If u dont know how to do that... kindly give it a nestling box.... U can reach BJ Oasis Farm in uyo....on anything regarding rabbitary....u can call or WhatsApp James on 08060253517
Re: Pls Help My Rabbit by tunmch: 12:44am On Nov 15, 2018
Greetings to all my fellow rabbits farmers I present to you IDENTITY RABBITS FEEDS as a small company, this small humble company is specialized in production of rabbits feeds,kick starting first sales in ilorin, kwara state. This feeds specially made for weaners, growers and the pregnant does..this feeds is certified and tested by different commercialize rabbits farmers in Nigeria. as I was told,this formula(attached bellow test trails) is brought from Associate of rabbits breeders in Germany. which I see the significant impacts in my weaners, growers and pregnant does (given birth to 8,6,6 kits at a go) ...the era of bloats of young and adult death of weaners is over. For now they produce5kg 10kg and 25kg for easy access to growing weaners to overgrown their delicate period.it can be supplied within ilorin for now.
contact me on how to get to you on.
whatsapp 08124446541
cal 08124446541 and 08160817795 Thanks.we will reap from the fruits of our labour, amen.

(1) (Reply)

Photo of a Yam Tuber That Has Human Toes / Tzy-b Chaff Cutter And Grain Crusher / Tomatoes And Peppers Farming In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.