Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Where Can I Sell My Rabbit In Large Quantity (BELLA RABBITS WORLD) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Where Can I Sell My Rabbit In Large Quantity (BELLA RABBITS WORLD) (6457 Views)

My Rabbit Just Birth (kindling) Her First Babbies (Video/Pictures) / Please Where Can I Sell My Rabbit's Excrete (urine And Faeces)? / Buy Rabbit In Abuja And Its Environs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Sell My Rabbit In Large Quantity (BELLA RABBITS WORLD) by Maleeqberry(m): 10:09am On Jan 31, 2020
*WHERE SHOULD I SELL MY RABBITS TO IN A LARGE QUANTITY?*
If this question has been bothering you on where to sell your rabbits to in a large quantity and to get immediate cash payment, Bella is always there for you. To God be thy glory, we have been doing this Off-taking Business for over 1 year from the users of Bella Feeds. Those people that believe in Bella, have been smiling to the bank's while some people are still saying that it must be too good to be real. As the Nigerian Rabbit Industry is growing geometrically coupled with unimaginable increase in users of Bella Feeds Nationwide, Bella Rabbits World approved some Independent Rabbit Collection Centres that can interface with farmers who cannot pass through the stress of coming to Bella Farm in Ogere, Ogun State for supply. Bella is always ready to support the Collection Centres financially if they need financial assistance to Offtake rabbits from farmers when necessary. *We don't buy rabbits on credit in Bella. In fact, we hate it with passion.*
There is no excuse for not going into rabbitry on a large scale. *We buy all breeds and all genders.*
As from February 28, 2020, we will increase the price of female Weaners of regular rabbits to N3,000.00. You will also be free to sell all your male rabbits to us so far they are not less than 1.5kg. We produce quality feeds of different type to take care of different needs of rabbits at different age group, different purposes and conditions. Different gift items can be found in our feeds bags. It is a matter of luck. You can be the winner of N1Million Cheque, Bicycle, Laptop, Refrigerator, TV Set, Recharge Cards, Greeting Cards, Feeders and Drinkers etc.
If you are qualified to sell rabbits to Bella and you are ready to sell, don't waste time; Bella is waiting for you. Our current price lists are summarised below:
1. Weaners Scheme- Females of HylaMax, HylaNG, Pure NZW, American Chinchilla and White Angora are bought at N4,500.00 each. Male Weaners N4,000.00. Equal ratio of supply and they shouldn't be less than 1kg body weight.
2. Meat Rabbit Scheme- Any breed, must not be less than 2.5kg at N1600 per kg.
3. All Inclusive Weaners Scheme- Any breed, Weaners shouldn't be less than 1kg. The male shouldn't have developed penis. Female is N2500 while male is N2000.
4. Evergreen Stipends Scheme- This is a scheme for our elderly mothers that are into rabbitry or have interest in rabbitry. The mother of a rabbit farmer is also qualified under this scheme. There are two types of Evergreen Scheme. Three people are on Automatic Scheme. These people's names did not pass through the committee for screening. They automatically earned it based on their contributions to the Nigerian Rabbit Industry. Their monthly stipends commence today. They are in Ogun State and Oyo State. The other qualified Grandmothers are 40 in number across different states and they will begin to collect their monthly stipends from next month end.
5. Youths Empowerment Scheme- We received over 130 applications, 10 people were already cleared and we had settled them. We are still shortlisting others while over 70people have been disqualified based on our findings and judgements.
6. Regular Adult Female Rabbits- We buy them at N6000.00 and they must not be less than 2.2kg body weight. Any breed.
7. Buyback Scheme- We sell Weaners to you at N5,000.00 and buy it back after 90days at N12,000.00. 25 rabbits will need 12bags, 100weaners will need 48bags. They must not be less than 2.5kg at the time of selling it back. For now, alot of people are on the queue for this Scheme. We prefer more people to supply us Weaners to execute this scheme. The challenge that this scheme faces in the last 14months is shortage in the supply of American Chinchilla and Hyla that we use for this scheme. We plead to our farmers to remember to supply us as they also expand their farms accordingly.
We wish you good luck.
Re: Where Can I Sell My Rabbit In Large Quantity (BELLA RABBITS WORLD) by Aden777(m): 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
Maleeqberry:
If this question has been bothering you on where to sell your rabbits to in a large quantity and to get immediate cash payment, Bella is always there for you. To God be thy glory, we have been doing this Off-taking Business for over 1 year from the users of Bella Feeds. Those people that believe in Bella, have been smiling to the bank's while some people are still saying that it must be too good to be real. As the Nigerian Rabbit Industry is growing geometrically coupled with unimaginable increase in users of Bella Feeds Nationwide, Bella Rabbits World approved some Independent Rabbit Collection Centres that can interface with farmers who cannot pass through the stress of coming to Bella Farm in Ogere, Ogun State for supply. Bella is always ready to support the Collection Centres financially if they need financial assistance to Offtake rabbits from farmers when necessary. *We don't buy rabbits on credit in Bella. In fact, we hate it with passion.*
There is no excuse for not going into rabbitry on a large scale. *We buy all breeds and all genders.*
As from February 28, 2020, we will increase the price of female Weaners of regular rabbits to N3,000.00. You will also be free to sell all your male rabbits to us so far they are not less than 1.5kg. We produce quality feeds of different type to take care of different needs of rabbits at different age group, different purposes and conditions. Different gift items can be found in our feeds bags. It is a matter of luck. You can be the winner of N1Million Cheque, Bicycle, Laptop, Refrigerator, TV Set, Recharge Cards, Greeting Cards, Feeders and Drinkers etc.
If you are qualified to sell rabbits to Bella and you are ready to sell, don't waste time; Bella is waiting for you. Our current price lists are summarised below:
1. Weaners Scheme- Females of HylaMax, HylaNG, Pure NZW, American Chinchilla and White Angora are bought at N4,500.00 each. Male Weaners N4,000.00. Equal ratio of supply and they shouldn't be less than 1kg body weight.
3. All Inclusive Weaners Scheme- Any breed, Weaners shouldn't be less than 1kg. The male shouldn't have developed penis. Female is N2500 while male is N2000.
4. Evergreen Stipends Scheme- This is a scheme for our elderly mothers that are into rabbitry or have interest in rabbitry. The mother of a rabbit farmer is also qualified under this scheme. There are two types of Evergreen Scheme. Three people are on Automatic Scheme. These people's names did not pass through the committee for screening. They automatically earned it based on their contributions to the Nigerian Rabbit Industry. Their monthly stipends commence today. They are in Ogun State and Oyo State. The other qualified Grandmothers are 40 in number across different states and they will begin to collect their monthly stipends from next month end.
5. Youths Empowerment Scheme- We received over 130 applications, 10 people were already cleared and we had settled them. We are still shortlisting others while over 70people have been disqualified based on our findings and judgements.
6. Regular Adult Female Rabbits- We buy them at N6000.00 and they must not be less than 2.2kg body weight. Any breed.
7. Buyback Scheme- We sell Weaners to you at N5,000.00 and buy it back after 90days at N12,000.00. 25 rabbits will need 12bags, 100weaners will need 48bags. They must not be less than 2.5kg at the time of selling it back. For now, alot of people are on the queue for this Scheme. We prefer more people to supply us Weaners to execute this scheme. The challenge that this scheme faces in the last 14months is shortage in the supply of American Chinchilla and Hyla that we use for this scheme. We plead to our farmers to remember to supply us as they also expand their farms accordingly.
We wish you good luck.
Can you drop your contact please? I need it ASAP
Re: Where Can I Sell My Rabbit In Large Quantity (BELLA RABBITS WORLD) by olabest(m): 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
All I'm after is I am a rabbit lover and I will like to start with a good breed my location is Ilorin Kwara State
Re: Where Can I Sell My Rabbit In Large Quantity (BELLA RABBITS WORLD) by Fridelly(m): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Drop your contacts for urgent business deals
Maleeqberry:
We wish you good luck.
Re: Where Can I Sell My Rabbit In Large Quantity (BELLA RABBITS WORLD) by opeyemix: 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
olabest:
All I'm after is I am a rabbit lover and I will like to start with a good breed my location is Ilorin Kwara State

Based in okolowo ilorin
Re: Where Can I Sell My Rabbit In Large Quantity (BELLA RABBITS WORLD) by Maleeqberry(m): 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Aden777:

Can you drop your contact please? I need it ASAP
08132889963 whatsapp only
Re: Where Can I Sell My Rabbit In Large Quantity (BELLA RABBITS WORLD) by Maleeqberry(m): 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
olabest:
08132889963 whatsapp only
Re: Where Can I Sell My Rabbit In Large Quantity (BELLA RABBITS WORLD) by fm7070: 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
Advert without pictures is senseless

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Sell My Rabbit In Large Quantity (BELLA RABBITS WORLD) by adeblow(m): 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
fm7070:
Advert without pictures is senseless
Don't mind him, NONSENSE
Re: Where Can I Sell My Rabbit In Large Quantity (BELLA RABBITS WORLD) by Dygmusick(m): 2:01am On Dec 21, 2020
Hello! Please I want to know what qualify me to sell to Bella Rabbit world. Also, I want to know if you have an agent in Ibadan
Re: Where Can I Sell My Rabbit In Large Quantity (BELLA RABBITS WORLD) by milliminitia: 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
i have a I month rabbit please how do I nurse it for survival
Re: Where Can I Sell My Rabbit In Large Quantity (BELLA RABBITS WORLD) by milliminitia: 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
I have a rabbit of one month please how can I nurse it
Re: Where Can I Sell My Rabbit In Large Quantity (BELLA RABBITS WORLD) by Plushnails: 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
I have rabbit to sell in Oshogbo few weeks old
Re: Where Can I Sell My Rabbit In Large Quantity (BELLA RABBITS WORLD) by Tintinnoty(m): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
I'm intreated, how can I get in touch with you.
Plushnails:
I have rabbit to sell in Oshogbo few weeks old

(1) (Reply)

My Dry Season Water Melon Farm In Ebonyi State / Make Money From Making Poultry Feeds / Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.