Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) (37990 Views)

Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) / Kanayo O. Kanayo Graduates From Law School (Photo) / Bobrisky Returns Back To Nigeria, Dances & Shows Off Surgery Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by deepwater(f): 5:35am On Sep 07, 2018
HonAdeli:
Baby Imade is just too lucky
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by Mac2016(m): 5:41am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
No matter how you people paint it, this child is a product of fornication and it's a sin against the Lord Jesus we serve. Jesus never forgives and forget sad
Your ignoble caught me in bold....
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by odesifo: 5:43am On Sep 07, 2018
Truth be told joor,the pikin wor wor abeg.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by odesifo: 5:50am On Sep 07, 2018
Wor wor pikin

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by ehissi(m): 5:53am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
No matter how you people paint it, this child is a product of fornication and it's a sin against the Lord Jesus we serve. Jesus never forgives and forget sad

Jesus always forgives sinners..........

Always.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by resurgent2019: 6:04am On Sep 07, 2018
oblaak:
Nawaoo. Her mother is really ugly. If it were an igbo lady now, she would look like an American beauty.

These are the kind of statements that make ordinary Nigerians determine that they would rather die than for Igbos to rule Nigeria.

The little things that we do and say matter a lot. Igbos would continue to find it tough socially and politically in Nigeria. No be swear ooo

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by resurgent2019: 6:06am On Sep 07, 2018
odesifo:

SMH for you. People get problem ooo.

She’s just a kid.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by demmydy(m): 6:08am On Sep 07, 2018
My own kids be lyk "na so ds holiday take finish wakanda tin is ds"

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by resurgent2019: 6:11am On Sep 07, 2018
odesifo:

SMH for you. People like you get problem ooo.

She’s just a kid.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by israelmao(m): 6:14am On Sep 07, 2018
deepwater:
God!
See news angry

BTW

Too lucky to be from a dysfunctional home?
My brother money is not everything, and more importantly this folks don't have that money they tell you they have.

If you don't have an oil well in this country you are still struggling ask alakija and indimi

Only from Deepwater!
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by Tonimordred(m): 6:21am On Sep 07, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
The bags are not Gucci
my broda dat 1 na egusi bag
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by Tonimordred(m): 6:23am On Sep 07, 2018
Wen d tym 4 resumption don reach evri1 wil all go bak 2 skool so i dnt no hw dis gat 2 b news
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by Dollabiz: 6:26am On Sep 07, 2018
hmm
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by divine2288: 6:27am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
bro u need deliverance
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by kilokeys(m): 6:27am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:

The act... Yeah.. But the child is innocent. And I don't see what point u r trying to make.?
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by Tonimordred(m): 6:30am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
No matter how you people paint it, this child is a product of fornicationJesus never forgives and forget sad
if jesus dnt 4give n 4get wil u b alive nw cos in 1 way or d other u r also a sinner.....may d lord 4giv u cos i beliv sey dis ur comment na copy n paste

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by ojeffo: 6:35am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
You were conceived under the power of the holy ghost..or rather Immaculate conception...brain full of ijebu garri
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by Neoteny(m): 6:38am On Sep 07, 2018
Wow.

I've never seen so much ado over an ordinary illegitimate child.

The media exploitation of this poor kid is just obscene.

Must we celebritize every mundane thing?

Millions of kids are going back to school. Why is this news?
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by Patrickker(m): 6:49am On Sep 07, 2018
If it is this same Jesus Christ that i know, He forgives and forgets. Who do you really serve?
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by Tundeobama(m): 6:49am On Sep 07, 2018
oblaak:
Nawaoo. Her mother is really ugly. If it were an igbo lady now, she would look like an American beauty.
The way ugly chioma looked like??fat rubbish they ur brain
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by lagdmark(m): 6:49am On Sep 07, 2018
bosschinalu:
My son must give you belle
Don't be naive your son in 18 to 20 years will be greater than what you're seeing today.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by Jubiliee: 7:02am On Sep 07, 2018
I think we are becoming jobless here

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by legalwealth(m): 7:06am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:

SMH!

No wonder GoTV scrambles! !!

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 07, 2018
oblaak:

I can't even begin to comprehend the degree of stupidity contained in this post.

I shudder to think of the mess and the stench one will find if they plumbed the depths of your mind.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by legalwealth(m): 7:08am On Sep 07, 2018
femi4:
Antichrist

Seconded! !!
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by troublemakea(m): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:

Idiot goan kill the girl nw
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by fatiuogidan: 7:29am On Sep 07, 2018
People cannot see and keep quiet, some mumu is bringing religion matter here, instead of u to pray to God for yours and some are saying she is ugly..Did u knw ao ur own child will b.
Gush let be reasonable at times, and coment good and positive things..

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by emmie14: 7:32am On Sep 07, 2018
This is news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I / Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold / Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.