Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) (37987 Views)

Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) / Kanayo O. Kanayo Graduates From Law School (Photo) / Bobrisky Returns Back To Nigeria, Dances & Shows Off Surgery Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by centurionpapa(m): 7:36am On Sep 07, 2018
Ioannes:

I can't even begin to comprehend the degree of stupidity contained in this post.

I shudder to think of the mess and the stench one will find if they plumbed the depths of your mind.

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by Nimirayz: 7:40am On Sep 07, 2018
OP, that expression "return back" is tautology...
It's either she "returned to school" or she is "back to school"
I appreciate Ur effort in organizing the article though..

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by onatisi(m): 7:40am On Sep 07, 2018
oblaak:
Nawaoo. Her mother is really ugly. If it were an igbo lady now, she would look like an American beauty.
this is complete mental degradation .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by onatisi(m): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2018
centurionpapa:

dont mind haters , that is something about the rich that i like , they dont take notice of comments or ridicules from poor poverty striken people , they just keep living out the life of their dreams while poor people keep hating them , i am sure davido must have used first class ticket to fly imade in from usa and back , while many of those hating her here will never even fly in a plane till they die .
one thing about this life is, if you want good things to happen to you then always be happy about the good things and happiness of others

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by EXCELSMITH(m): 7:50am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
No matter how you people paint it, this child is a product of fornication and it's a sin against the Lord Jesus we serve. Jesus never forgives and forget sad

Better go and read your Bible very well, stop confusing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
No matter how you people paint it, this child is a product of fornication and it's a sin against the Lord Jesus we serve. Jesus never forgives and forget sad

Stop spreading falsehood and heresy. Which Bible tells you that Jesus never forgives and forgets?

Pray for forgiveness so that you won't get punished for publishing untruth against Jesus and misleading others
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by Biggers82(m): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2018
achievers007:
Happy birthday to you Eniola badmus, wish you happy happy more returns.

Anyway

Lucky girl

Pls fellow nairalanders, I need help right now, whoever God put it In his or her mind to help with my school fees.
To be an orphan or without anybody in a country like Nigeria has never been easy.

Pls people help me finish my education, am in my last semester already. Pls I have proof of my claim in case anyone want to check.

This my contact below O8O.8352.5526.
THANKS
Cc: Hungerbad
Cc: Airforce1

Block Head this is not her birthday day she is going back to school
look for Eniola post Ewu

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 07, 2018
troublemakea:

Hmmm and you do have a big point tho

but I guess how it's done nw is people even paying Mynd44, seun, ishilove for a topic to be moved to front page

if people like me create a thread on international news this guys ignore it and push irrelevant topics like this to front page for heavens sake "How's imade returning to school our problem"

I got discouraged creating thread so what I do is enter any thread and cause trouble as much i can for my FUN n pple like mynd44 ban me but me ah even enjoy the ban than anything else cool grin

It's becoming worse.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by mechanics(m): 8:01am On Sep 07, 2018
It seems it's boarding house.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by noah91(m): 8:09am On Sep 07, 2018
oblaak:
Nawaoo. Her mother is really ugly. If it were an igbo lady now, she would look like an American beauty.
You and all those that liked and shared ur quote are bastards. Am sure u look like a chimp and your mum and dad are igbo, how ironical. How come Seyi Law and AY's daughters are not as beautiful as u claimed and they are born of Igbo mothers. You guys are filled with hate, so delusional and have inferior complex. May God heal you all, He is merciful

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by Horlamidei(m): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2018
oblaak:

We go see Chioma own, na..
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by footprint17(m): 8:35am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
Are you sure you are ok.... I am a christian . I know all good and perfect fit is of the Lord......
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by gbagyiza: 8:43am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:

I don't agree with u, especially your last line. Jesus is not a man, he forgives who ever comes to him genuinely for forgiveness. He came for d sinners to give them life in abundance.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by Ugosample(m): 8:53am On Sep 07, 2018
deepwater:
God!
See news angry

BTW

Too lucky to be from a dysfunctional home?
My brother money is not everything, and more importantly this folks don't have that money they tell you they have.

If you don't have an oil well in this country you are still struggling ask alakija and indimi

Which one us dysfunctional home?

more than 60% of the homes in Nigeria are "dysfunctional" whether the parents are married or not.
irresponsible dads and mums plenty for Nigeria, even the church going "husband and wife"

True money is not everything but this girl got her life set for her and more than 80% of the kids in Nigeria will give an arm and a leg to be in her shoes, and enjoy the comforts at her disposal

thars the truth
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by Ugosample(m): 9:01am On Sep 07, 2018
demmydy:
My own kids be lyk "na so ds holiday take finish wakanda tin is ds"

I tell you
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by Emmanuellllllll: 9:03am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
Hating and ignorance
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by Itzsammy(m): 9:03am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:

Idiot, so they shud throw d baby away abi?
Unfortunate fellow
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by Azam101: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2018
oblaak:
No single flatinoz has common sense
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by ikezudon(m): 9:36am On Sep 07, 2018
chaii.. see cutie...very lucky child..

In other news, see her father's position on the list of top 50 richest musicians in Nigeria

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/richest-musician-in-nigeria/
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by allaboutobed(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
so?
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by Foodisready(f): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
Is she in a boarding school?
no she is not. she spent the holidays with her dad. now she is going back to mum to start school

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by dayoyak: 10:10am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
Hiss
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by frankdoz22: 10:41am On Sep 07, 2018
Afonja in tantamount of riches will always give out afonja, this a well known fact, no wonder davido quickly rushed chioma and now he has a new testimony! Afonja is the worst of all humanity.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by frankdoz22: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2018
This can't be afonja family, it can only be Igbo!

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by onekata: 11:54am On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=GoTV post=70973609]No matter how you people paint it, this child is a product of fornication and it's a sin against the Lord Jesus we serve. Jesus never forgives and forget : so na jesus una dey serve? who never forgive and forget. hmmmm na wa for some extremist Nigerians as they put religion for head. mr or mrs holy holy!!!!!
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by Reelmii: 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
oblaak:
u don dey find trouble
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by Reelmii: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
resurgent2019:

SMH for you. People get problem ooo.
She’s just a kid.
meaning she would be beautiful when she grows up
of course she will, with the help of bleaching creamand make up
smh
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by baby124: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
oblaak:
Her mother is much finer than Chioma though. So I don’t know what you are talking about. Even the little girl is finer than Chioma with full makeup.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by beresponsible(m): 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gvicsocial:
@gistvic.com

Nigerian music superstar Davido first daughter Imade who he had with sophia Momodu, returns back to school after spending quality time with her father, Davido.

OBO shared the photo of imade with a caption : " Back to school time for my princess!"

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/davidos-daughter-imade-returns-back-to.html

See photo below:
my Okiemute returns school
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by Tchiman(m): 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:

I guess you are not a Christian el.... Jesus Christ forgives and forgets.... While we are still in sin,He died for us!...can you imagine the manner of love?......Christ is the epitome of forgiveness!
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by oblaak(m): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ioannes:

I can't even begin to comprehend the degree of stupidity contained in this post.

I shudder to think of the mess and the stench one will find if they plumbed the depths of your mind.

Why are you pained by the truth? After shuddering you will also shoulder. Anu ezi
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) by oblaak(m): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
resurgent2019:

These are the kind of statements that make ordinary Nigerians determine that they would rather die than for Igbos to rule Nigeria.

The little things that we do and say matter a lot. Igbos would continue to find it tough socially and politically in Nigeria. No be swear ooo

Let the ordinary Nigerians die. We have been clamoring for a break away from this unworkable bond called Nigeria. No tribe is a match for the Igbos. Continue with seeking peace and one Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics / Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) / Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.