Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction (31675 Views)

The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) / Work Resumes At Agege Pen Cinema Bridge - Photos / Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by Glink2018(m): 8:12am On Sep 07, 2018
slimfit1:
We are not seeing movements on the light railway Ambode is a clueless man that light railway would do enough help to commuters. Ambode is looting Lagos and the people's state with 3 statue elders are so foolish keeping quiet.

Your hatred for the man shows. And you need to control it before it affects your right judgement.

Just an advise, bro....

Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by Olaolud: 8:16am On Sep 07, 2018
Racoon:
Good work by the Ambode government again.
Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by maigemuu: 8:29am On Sep 07, 2018
xpac01:
The only APC governor with life. All others are lifeless like there grandpa at the top.

I had a dream where Ambode defected to PDP.

You must have slept on concrete floor. Try sleeping on a mattress and let's have your feedback

Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by kheende1: 8:38am On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=slimfit1 post=70973560]We are not seeing movements on the light railway Ambode is a clueless man that light railway would do enough help to commuters. Ambode is looting Lagos and the people's state with 3 statue elders are so foolish keeping quiet.[my brother am not sure u ar in Lagos, but if u ar in Lagos u ar blind to see good things maybe u shld go back to ur village. mumu]
Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:50am On Sep 07, 2018
Lagos would become Dubai one day where everyone visit for holiday
Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by otokx(m): 8:54am On Sep 07, 2018
Venerable612:
Sometimes I wonder why development eluded Nigeria. Roads, train tunnels, sea ports, and bridges that should have been constructed in the 60s, 70s and 80s - they were busy fighting each other for political positions Nd share of oils money - stupid forefathers.

We celebrate road and bridge constructions in the 21st century - with countries who received independence after us already at the stage of building Human Capacity with social benefits and effective health and educational policies (which to me is the most important reason for governance).

The two over-$1 trillion companies in the world (Apple and Amazon) are service based firms. There is so much power in Human Capacity Development than our current over dependence on natural resources. But our leaders are content on sitting on Oils money (which may soon become useless) and recounting how many roads they are constructing.

In fact our fathers put together have failed us. And some people are still thinking of recycling the same old guys that has deprived our generation of a good life. Unfortunately the same citizens will vote for Atiku, Saraki, David Mark and even Buhari himself - while some will even die chanting their names. These guys have spent years in power in the past doing nothing.

What makes you think they will do anything differently?

The mentality of the average Nigerian is to celebrate wealth not minding how it is got.
The main things we are meant to do we do not so don't blame the leaders only.
Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by davires: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2018
xpac01:
The only APC governor with life. All others are lifeless like there grandpa at the top.

I had a dream where Ambode defected to PDP.
I don't think you live in Lagos.Come and feel Badagry express way and you will hate Amobode
Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by davires: 9:08am On Sep 07, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
Lagos would become Dubai one day where everyone visit for holiday
Lagos is not as it is painted.all these is just propaganda.We are battling potholes in Lagos and dirty environment

Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by arsenal33: 9:14am On Sep 07, 2018
slimfit1:
We are not seeing movements on the light railway Ambode is a clueless man that light railway would do enough help to commuters. Ambode is looting Lagos and the people's state with 3 statue elders are so foolish keeping quiet.
PDP, shut your mouth!
Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by moufan: 9:23am On Sep 07, 2018
slimfit1:
this guy is always on ambode matter,sphewing meaningless trash.

ambode is the best governor in nigeria today and there is nothing you can do about it.
Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by ikezudon(m): 9:35am On Sep 07, 2018
you go fear development na... Lagos is fast becoming dubai..

In other news, see the list of top 50 richest musicians in Nigeria

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/richest-musician-in-nigeria/
Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by moufan: 9:35am On Sep 07, 2018
davires:
I don't think you live in Lagos.Come and feel Badagry express way and you will hate Amobode
stop sphewing rubbish pls.lagos - badagry expressway is a federal government road.take your case to fashola in abuja
Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by philbanj(m): 9:42am On Sep 07, 2018
Naija All D Way!!!
Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by mywells: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2018
The first Governor have seen making sense and changing the faces of Lagos State,Ambode deserve another 8yrs pls.

Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by Reference(m): 10:08am On Sep 07, 2018
Fantastic. I wish all infrastructure could be conducted year round like this all over. In other parts the complaint is the rainy season which I see as silly excuses by failed contractors and their government lackeys.
Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by mywells: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Lagos state governor is a great man, I don't know why tinubu want to remove this man

Why is tinubu wicked like this?
very wicked clown with selffish intereste,that was why Akeredolu did not shake him at a mega party rally, he looks at him like a jackal who wanna shake hands with this jackal.
Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 07, 2018
shugabasbn:
Am not saying road construction is not good but to be frank, lasg need to put more effort on rail and water transportation system. Lagos has no reason not to have effective railway and water transportation
I QUEUE FOR YOUR BACK BROS.Lagos should invest more on water transport.with that one,so far you have save ferries you dont talk of bad road.what you need is an efficiently ran wate transport with a good jetty
Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by thunderbabs: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2018
slimfit1:

The statue elders dont talk on social media or in the news. They communicate with only 2 people in Lagos. Myself and Tinubu and they are fine with the direction Ambode is driving Lagos and aff bin asking dt Ambode should build dem a duplex to house their body. Only their heads should people see sad

And as for you calling dem foolish, they promised to deal with you in Lagos. angry
Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by davires: 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
moufan:
stop sphewing rubbish pls.lagos - badagry expressway is a federal government road.take your case to fashola in abuja
Is that place not part of Lagos.Is it my job to take it to fashola.Keep suffering and smiling.
Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by ifiokjohn(m): 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
moufan:
this guy is always on ambode matter,sphewing meaningless trash.

ambode is the best governor in nigeria today and there is nothing you can do about it.
who gave him? all u yorubas and lagosians spewing trash need your brain checked.
Anyway pikin where never taste another person mama soup go think say na e mama own sweet pass. Continue
Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by Bimpe29: 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
Job well done. Lagos is a pace setter in developmental projects.
Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by colestephan86: 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
slimfit1:

What state are you from? You see a governor construct over 3 bridges and loads of other projects n you say he is clueless.oya give us a clue o

Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) / Polish Student Visa Application Advice / BRT Buses Are The New Molues (see PHOTOS)