Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction (31651 Views)

The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) / Work Resumes At Agege Pen Cinema Bridge - Photos / Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by AutoReportNG: 4:08am On Sep 07, 2018
If there is any road that is dear to the heart of the Lagos state governor, then it has to be the Agege-Pen Cinema road. This road cut across from the Mainland to other localities in the state and so the portion of the road is of a great concern to him. Agege shares close boundaries with Abeokuta expressway which links to Ogun state among others.

According to reports, The 1.4km Pen Cinema flyover and bridge ramp will run from Agege down to the Abeokuta Expressway. It is a key intervention strategy by the Ambode administration to address the perennial traffic often associated with the area.

These are the ongoing construction pictures of the Pen Cinema Bridge at Agege, being built by Lagos State Government.

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/09/new-pictures-of-agege-pen-cinema-road.html

[img]https://4.bp..com/-ft4fGI38lUw/W5HphLsagtI/AAAAAAAAUeY/bJugY3uSULEj05xCb5YF70pwqKTCTpwzQCLcBGAs/s1600/39059834_1984097154944874_7483589366313385984_n.jpg[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by AutoReportNG: 4:08am On Sep 07, 2018
Lagos... On the move...

5 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 07, 2018
Good work.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by moneypussyweed(m): 4:16am On Sep 07, 2018
I like your phone camera.

18 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by slimfit1(m): 4:17am On Sep 07, 2018
We are not seeing movements on the light railway Ambode is a clueless man that light railway would do enough help to commuters. Ambode is looting Lagos and the people's state with 3 statue elders are so foolish keeping quiet.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by ipobarecriminals: 4:25am On Sep 07, 2018
cool itesiwaju ilu Eko...................if u dnt like the new face of lagos,go back to ur autonomous village

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by xpac01(m): 4:35am On Sep 07, 2018
The only APC governor with life. All others are lifeless like there grandpa at the top.

I had a dream where Ambode defected to PDP.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by Alejoc(m): 4:44am On Sep 07, 2018
Landmark Project!

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by chriskosherbal(m): 4:46am On Sep 07, 2018
Nice...

See signature. ...now in lag
Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by Nogodye(m): 5:07am On Sep 07, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Lagos... On the move...
Anbo ati de...Eko oni baje.
Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by Venerable612(m): 5:48am On Sep 07, 2018
Sometimes I wonder why development eluded Nigeria. Roads, train tunnels, sea ports, and bridges that should have been constructed in the 60s, 70s and 80s - they were busy fighting each other for political positions Nd share of oils money - stupid forefathers.

We celebrate road and bridge constructions in the 21st century - with countries who received independence after us already at the stage of building Human Capacity with social benefits and effective health and educational policies (which to me is the most important reason for governance).

The two over-$1 trillion companies in the world (Apple and Amazon) are service based firms. There is so much power in Human Capacity Development than our current over dependence on natural resources. But our leaders are content on sitting on Oils money (which may soon become useless) and recounting how many roads they are constructing.

In fact our fathers put together have failed us. And some people are still thinking of recycling the same old guys that has deprived our generation of a good life. Unfortunately the same citizens will vote for Atiku, Saraki, David Mark and even Buhari himself - while some will even die chanting their names. These guys have spent years in power in the past doing nothing.

What makes you think they will do anything differently?

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by Corrinthians(m): 5:54am On Sep 07, 2018
slimfit1:
We are not seeing movements on the light railway Ambode is a clueless man that light railway would do enough help to commuters. Ambode is looting Lagos and the people's state with 3 statue elders are so foolish keeping quiet.
We know you simply wrote this so people would quote you giving you attention you desperately desire.

My hope and prayer is that no one else quotes you after me.

As for your comment, it deserves no response, just as much as you deserve no attention.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by Corrinthians(m): 5:56am On Sep 07, 2018
xpac01:
The only APC governor with life. All others are lifeless like there grandpa at the top.

I had a dream Goodluck Jonathan became the Pope. grin

So much for lifeless dreamers. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by Iscoalarcon: 6:46am On Sep 07, 2018
If it is not AutoJosh it's not
This post is heading straight to The promise land wether they like it or not
If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by T051N(m): 7:37am On Sep 07, 2018
xpac01:

lol, continue dreaming

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by Racoon(m): 7:43am On Sep 07, 2018
Good work by the Ambode government again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by mysteryman2014: 7:50am On Sep 07, 2018
slimfit1:

Ambode did not initiate the project so definitely he is less concerned about it.
Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by mysteryman2014: 7:53am On Sep 07, 2018
Corrinthians:
We know you simply wrote this so people would quote you giving you attention you desperately desire.

My hope and prayer is that no one else quotes you after me.

As for your comment, it deserves no response, just as much as you deserve no attention.

Fact or false, face reality on ground.
Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by shugabasbn: 8:00am On Sep 07, 2018
Am not saying road construction is not good but to be frank, lasg need to put more effort on rail and water transportation system. Lagos has no reason not to have effective railway and water transportation
Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 07, 2018
Ok
Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by bashir1451(m): 8:03am On Sep 07, 2018
Good one
Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by hisexcellency34: 8:04am On Sep 07, 2018
With all these projects, some elders are still not happy because the governor is not sharing money

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 07, 2018
Lagos state governor is a great man, I don't know why tinubu want to remove this man

Why is tinubu wicked like this?
Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by Firefire(m): 8:06am On Sep 07, 2018
Eko oni baje ooo
Re: New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction by Firefire(m): 8:06am On Sep 07, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Lagos state governor is a great man, I don't know why tinubu want to remove this man

Why is tinubu wicked like this?
Tinubu is a criminal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo / Dora Omoruyi Who Survived Mediterranean Shipwreck Doesn't Want To Return Nigeria / Iyana Ipaja Road Construction In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.