Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

An Octogenarian With A Wall Potrait Of Ritired Gen Muhammadu Buhari On His Head - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Octogenarian With A Wall Potrait Of Ritired Gen Muhammadu Buhari On His Head (1271 Views)

Araromi Orita Residents Cry For Help As Bandits Invades, Beat Up Octogenarian / Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself / Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Octogenarian With A Wall Potrait Of Ritired Gen Muhammadu Buhari On His Head by sarrki(m): 4:26am On Sep 07, 2018
Mr president is loved Genuinely by sincere and honest citizens

Those that hates him is due to the chronic disease that hasn’t shown itself

By February next year many of the wailers will be at the Intensive Care Unit. (ICU)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Octogenarian With A Wall Potrait Of Ritired Gen Muhammadu Buhari On His Head by myrrtle(m): 4:29am On Sep 07, 2018
what a shame

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Octogenarian With A Wall Potrait Of Ritired Gen Muhammadu Buhari On His Head by sarrki(m): 4:31am On Sep 07, 2018
myrrtle:
what a shame

What a pity

I mean you Mr commentator

You chose to pitch your tent with the enemies of the state

Others chose to follow there heart

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Octogenarian With A Wall Potrait Of Ritired Gen Muhammadu Buhari On His Head by abiolert(m): 4:37am On Sep 07, 2018
myrrtle:
what a shame
Nothing to be ashamed of, pmb has done well and he needs support .

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Octogenarian With A Wall Potrait Of Ritired Gen Muhammadu Buhari On His Head by Alejoc(m): 4:42am On Sep 07, 2018
Slave master and his slave.....

Mental slavery...

Can a Buhari run a top tier organisation and turn it around for profit?

2 Likes

Re: An Octogenarian With A Wall Potrait Of Ritired Gen Muhammadu Buhari On His Head by sarrki(m): 4:46am On Sep 07, 2018
Alejoc:

Mental slavery...

Spotted
Re: An Octogenarian With A Wall Potrait Of Ritired Gen Muhammadu Buhari On His Head by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 07, 2018
All i see is a frustrated zombie lifting the source of his problems on his bald head grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Octogenarian With A Wall Potrait Of Ritired Gen Muhammadu Buhari On His Head by Ovamboland(m): 4:57am On Sep 07, 2018
Alejoc:

Mental slavery...

When you think the most important attribute in life is making money, i can only send you my condolences.

1 Like

Re: An Octogenarian With A Wall Potrait Of Ritired Gen Muhammadu Buhari On His Head by capatainrambo: 4:59am On Sep 07, 2018
I can't vote buhari. simply because he refused to disclose his illness.
nigger went away for a month. yet he came back as if nothing happened.

must we continue in sin that grace may abide ?
God forbid.

1 Like

Re: An Octogenarian With A Wall Potrait Of Ritired Gen Muhammadu Buhari On His Head by Alejoc(m): 5:02am On Sep 07, 2018
Ovamboland:

When you think the most important attribute in life is making money, i can only send you my condolences.

Tell that to the family of those who lost lovwd ones to this government failure to put rampaging Herdsmen in check
Re: An Octogenarian With A Wall Potrait Of Ritired Gen Muhammadu Buhari On His Head by Greyworld: 5:20am On Sep 07, 2018
@op if that is your father tell us and stop calling the Man octogenarian. Simply say, Meet my dad Mr Sarrki snr. He is a core Buhari Zombie.

1 Like

Re: An Octogenarian With A Wall Potrait Of Ritired Gen Muhammadu Buhari On His Head by papalsbuIl: 5:34am On Sep 07, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

What a pity

I mean you Mr commentator

You chose to pitch your tent with the enemies of the state

Others chose to follow there heart

[/s]
trash trash trash
stop talking Nonsense
Buhari is a terrorist
he's a murderer of middle beltans

Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: An Octogenarian With A Wall Potrait Of Ritired Gen Muhammadu Buhari On His Head by papalsbuIl: 5:35am On Sep 07, 2018
[s]
abiolert:

Nothing to be ashamed of, pmb has done well and he needs support .
[/s]
Buhari is the worst president since mankind
kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: An Octogenarian With A Wall Potrait Of Ritired Gen Muhammadu Buhari On His Head by papalsbuIl: 5:35am On Sep 07, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

Spotted
[/s]
trash trash trash
do you know that apc is bokoharam?

1 Like

Re: An Octogenarian With A Wall Potrait Of Ritired Gen Muhammadu Buhari On His Head by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 07, 2018
Long awaited..... the chinese peeping buhari is almost 72hrs stale..

Was expecting picture of another set of children kissing his poster but the dumbfounded, confused old man with evidence from his eyes and the observers above gave the propagandist away..

It seems sarki is in charge of nairaland pictoral propaganda while butterflyleo is heading fake defections and rallies.. grin

1 Like

Re: An Octogenarian With A Wall Potrait Of Ritired Gen Muhammadu Buhari On His Head by papalsbuIl: 5:38am On Sep 07, 2018
apc new tactic
get an old naive abokii
get a portrait of terrorist Buhari
pay the old naive abokii to carry it like a fool
snap and upload on social media to claim fake love for Buhari

the fact on ground is
70% of Nigeria are not happy with Buhari's government so Buhari will share 50:50 votes in the north the SE SS MB votes will send him to Hague next year

kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: An Octogenarian With A Wall Potrait Of Ritired Gen Muhammadu Buhari On His Head by gaby(m): 6:04am On Sep 07, 2018
So what's surprising here. Aren't they age mates?

Who you thinks say fly go support when argument dey ground among two people:

A. Get better matured sore for leg
B. Body fresh no stain.

Your guess is as good as mine..

The fly go support Mr sore-leg of course.

Enjoy my siggy
Re: An Octogenarian With A Wall Potrait Of Ritired Gen Muhammadu Buhari On His Head by blackpanda: 6:08am On Sep 07, 2018
FreddyKruger:
All i see is a frustrated zombie lifting the source of his problems on his bald head grin

All I see is a pained frustrated wailer making useless sounds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Octogenarian With A Wall Potrait Of Ritired Gen Muhammadu Buhari On His Head by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 07, 2018
[s]
blackpanda:

All I see is a pained frustrated wailer making useless sounds
[/s]
Another bald headed frustrated zone-b i see uundecided

1 Like

Re: An Octogenarian With A Wall Potrait Of Ritired Gen Muhammadu Buhari On His Head by blackpanda: 6:18am On Sep 07, 2018
FreddyKruger:

Another bald headed frustrated zone-b i see uundecided

Lol. Go and die
Re: An Octogenarian With A Wall Potrait Of Ritired Gen Muhammadu Buhari On His Head by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 07, 2018
[s]
blackpanda:

Lol. Go and die
[/s]
Zombiegrin

1 Like

Re: An Octogenarian With A Wall Potrait Of Ritired Gen Muhammadu Buhari On His Head by Cajal(m): 6:58am On Sep 07, 2018
sarrki:

By February next year many of the wailers will be at the Intensive Care Unit. (ICU)
...intensive care units is too much for them....
They may not recover to witness great good Nigeria under PMB....
Let them be at HIGH DEPENDENCY UNITS... Recover and see good Nigeria under PMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Octogenarian With A Wall Potrait Of Ritired Gen Muhammadu Buhari On His Head by Racoon(m): 7:47am On Sep 07, 2018
These are the only kind of silly thread zombies are fond of as they've low intellectual capacity.See the spelling of "Ritired" undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: An Octogenarian With A Wall Potrait Of Ritired Gen Muhammadu Buhari On His Head by Metuh: 8:13am On Sep 07, 2018
sarrki:

This is Pa Sarrki Snr. grin

Hunger don bald im head.

1 Like

Re: An Octogenarian With A Wall Potrait Of Ritired Gen Muhammadu Buhari On His Head by ificatchmodeh: 8:25am On Sep 07, 2018
Racoon:
These are the only kind of silly thread zombies are fond of as they've low intellectual capacity.

APC supporters lack intellectual capacity..
From their most senior ..Hunger... To the newest recruits.. Common sense no dey..

All the do is insults.. propaganda.. decampees..ipob.. igbos..curse.. that's all..

Very fullish sect.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

N117b Debt: I Leave Fayose To God – Fayemi / Kano State Declares Tuesday Holiday for Islamic New Year / Army Ordering Cyclist To Push Their Bike Accross Checkpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.