Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Behead Charles Chrisanthus, Adamawa PDP Chairman, Flee With Head - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Behead Charles Chrisanthus, Adamawa PDP Chairman, Flee With Head (37676 Views)

Adamawa: PDP Boys Not Like Obidients – Charly Boy Reacts To Fintiri’s Victory / Enugu Chairman Flee As ESN Storm His House For Selling Community Lands To Fulani / Atiku At Adamawa PDP Mega Rally (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Charles Chrisanthus, Adamawa PDP Chairman, Flee With Head by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
MarvelousMe:

At bolded, hope you realize you share a portion of that curse too?

Should we say may it be unto you as you have declared ??
Yeah! I say Amen to that if I am part of at boldedand may the good lord accomplish all I have said within one week in your life if you have ever been part of any of these I have said ...amen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Charles Chrisanthus, Adamawa PDP Chairman, Flee With Head by MarvelousMe: 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
Z4Gardell:

Yeah! I say Amen to that if I am part of at boldedand may the good lord accomplish all I have said within one week in your life if you have ever been part of any of these I have said ...amen

Lol, if at the end of 1 week I'm still here then what happens to you?

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Charles Chrisanthus, Adamawa PDP Chairman, Flee With Head by undisputedgbola(m): 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Weytin come concern that woman with pikin for the matter?

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Charles Chrisanthus, Adamawa PDP Chairman, Flee With Head by smileyoo: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
My people, the things that happen in Nigeria today makes me to wonder if we have crossed the stage of being humans to animals. I am just tired. embarassed undecided lipsrsealed
pls sir. don't insult animals, because even animals 've no such hatred for each other. the impunity of the killers is nauseating, even the widow saw the killers and know them as their neighbours. something must 've given them confidence to carry out such barbaric act, because they believe that nothing 'll happen to them.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Charles Chrisanthus, Adamawa PDP Chairman, Flee With Head by T051N(m): 6:43am On Sep 08, 2018
bigfish3k:

that is why we want restructuring which will give more power to these people u mentioned like governors, senators etc to protect us but people like u are against it. HYPOCRYTES all over
Restructuring is an excellent idea, but it won't solve our problems, Why? Because it's going to be the same Old men at the helm. We need new faces, someone whose Father or grandfather hasn't ruled in the past. What we're practising now is still bastardized, what makes you so sure that this men will even perform under restructuring Most people clamoring for restructuring what legacy do they have? What have they done? They are all shouting restructuring for their own selfish reason, Wasn't Atiku head of the committe that handled privitization? Baba literally sold our assets to himself and his guys. Saraki? Just take a good look at Kwara state, it says it all!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Charles Chrisanthus, Adamawa PDP Chairman, Flee With Head by bigfish3k: 9:09am On Sep 08, 2018
T051N:
Restructuring is an excellent idea, but it won't solve our problems, Why? Because it's going to be the same Old men at the helm. We need new faces, someone whose Father or grandfather hasn't ruled in the past. What we're practising now is still bastardized, what makes you so sure that this men will even perform under restructuring Most people clamoring for restructuring what legacy do they have? What have they done? They are all shouting restructuring for their own selfish reason, Wasn't Atiku head of the committe that handled privitization? Baba literally sold our assets to himself and his guys. Saraki? Just take a good look at Kwara state, it says it all!

restructing is it. do u know why?
we want to be able to deal with my state governors/leaders in our own way if he is not performing. but in this unresturctured nigeria u cant . why?

because the FG will send all manner of python dancers after u. we want to freely deal with them without any yoruba or hausa interferance. u called them , the same old people. yes because they have the protection from outside the region thats why they can behave anyhow and get away with it. they are all abuja products and abuja will be protecting them even when u are against them and want to correct their abnormalties. as nigeria is now u cant do the old folks anything, they will continue raping us. see what is happening between us and rochas. the people and region are against him, but he is so confident because he has abuja protection. have u also heard that 5 PDP governors are making pact with PMB so that they can retain their seats? shey u see abuja connection regardless of what the locals think. hope u also heard of federal might from fayemi -- abuja connection regardless of what the people thinks. hope u remember Ken saro wiwa when the community tried to weed out saboteurs from their midst - ogoni 4. the FG came to protect its own and ogoni 9 was hanged along with saro wiwa.
so, u see my brother u cant be telling us to do something about our leaders that have abuja connection and protection whenever u raise ur voice against them.
we would have made some headways if we are restructured. and our regional leaders will behave well, knowing that there is no abuja protection for them
my conclusion is that we have tried this option (A) - unitary federalism, and its not working instead it has made us a laughing stock all over the world we ended up being a shithole country that is producing lifeless leaders that ends up determining the fate of everybody in the country

we should also give chance to option B - which is true federalism since option (A) - unitary federalism is not working, thats what sensible people should do
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Charles Chrisanthus, Adamawa PDP Chairman, Flee With Head by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
MarvelousMe:

Lol, if at the end of 1 week I'm still here then what happens to you?
It is not every curse that comes to pass but I am praying that this comes to pass in your life so that a nation like Nigeria can be moved forward...you guys have used the politics of religion,ethnicity ,hate, tribe etc to bring Nigeria to her knees. I have started prayers with some of my friends to pray that the good lord kill some of you and retire some of you from active politics .. and we all said a big good Amen to that.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Charles Chrisanthus, Adamawa PDP Chairman, Flee With Head by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
Sharpshooota:

May God punish all Christians supporting the almajiris to kill their fellow Christians just to please sai barber..
May he also not just punish but kill and human using the killing of other humans as a religious and political propaganda. Instead of speaking up against it, they are more interested in the religion or tribe that was kill as though human life and right depend on tribe and religion.
Oh lord please help us remove them from our dear country Nigeria even more from earth.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Charles Chrisanthus, Adamawa PDP Chairman, Flee With Head by Sharpshooota: 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
Z4Gardell:

May he also not just punish but kill and human using the killing of other humans as a religious and political propaganda. Instead of speaking up against it, they are more interested in the religion or tribe that was kill as though human life and right depend on tribe and religion.
Oh lord please help us remove them from our dear country Nigeria even more from earth.

Exactly... May God kill all those supporting this evil regime under whose watch Nigerians are suffering and being killed... Instead of stopping and arresting the perpetrators... They are busy playing politics and laying blames...

Oh Lord... Please help us wipe out all those supporting Evil men in government
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Charles Chrisanthus, Adamawa PDP Chairman, Flee With Head by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Exactly... May God kill all those supporting this evil regime under whose watch Nigerians are suffering and being killed... Instead of stopping and arresting the perpetrators... They are busy playing politics and laying blames...

Oh Lord... Please help us wipe out all those supporting Evil men in government
And I add to what you just said ‘ Oh lord destroy those that are still supporting that has ruled this country in last 16year and brought Nigeria to her knees for we know that Nigeria was not this bad before 1999 to 2015 and now. May any youth supporting them never see a better life may his or her life remain the way Nigeria is Amen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Charles Chrisanthus, Adamawa PDP Chairman, Flee With Head by Sharpshooota: 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
Z4Gardell:

And I add to what you just said ‘ Oh lord destroy those that are still supporting that has ruled this country in last 16year and brought Nigeria to her knees for we know that Nigeria was not this bad before 1999 to 2015 and now. May any youth supporting them never see a better life may his or her life remain the way Nigeria is Amen

Father Lord please we know that the last administration failed woefully to better the lives of the masses... That's why they were booted out... And we know that the current government are worse even though they came with the promise to bring change...
Punish those who brought them to suffer the country
Kill those who still support them in the glaring evidence of injustices against your children...

We pray oh Lord
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Charles Chrisanthus, Adamawa PDP Chairman, Flee With Head by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Father Lord please we know that the last administration failed woefully to better the lives of the masses... That's why they were booted out... And we know that the current government are worse even though they came with the promise to bring change...
Punish those who brought them to suffer the country
Kill those who still support them in the glaring evidence of injustices against your children...

We pray oh Lord
Yesoo, oh lord, anybody who have voted or supported any form of evil government both past and present, including those who are use religion ethnicity hate and tribe to judge what is happening in this country, my father my father kill them, may they never live to see a better Nigeria.Lord kill them first for a better Nigeria ... And we say Amen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Charles Chrisanthus, Adamawa PDP Chairman, Flee With Head by Kingspin(m): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
Alejoc:
....... and our commander in chief of armed forces who swore to protect life and properties is still seeking reelection for a job well done?
GREAT NEWS FOR BUHARISTS. THEY LOVE BUHARI, HATE NIGERIA
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Charles Chrisanthus, Adamawa PDP Chairman, Flee With Head by MarvelousMe: 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
Z4Gardell:

It is not every curse that comes to pass but I am praying that this comes to pass in your life so that a nation like Nigeria can be moved forward...you guys have used the politics of religion,ethnicity ,hate, tribe etc to bring Nigeria to her knees. I have started prayers with some of my friends to pray that the good lord kill some of you and retire some of you from active politics .. and we all said a big good Amen to that.

If I'm still here by the end of the week you said I'm going to die, together with every member of my family then nothing will stop you from running mad and feeding from dustbins.

If you have ever supported and followed a politician that has ever been corrupt and used the politics of religion, ethnicity, hate and tribe then may all your stupid curses be upon your head and that of every member of your family as you have declared for yourself.

Enjoy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Charles Chrisanthus, Adamawa PDP Chairman, Flee With Head by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
MarvelousMe:

If I'm still here by the end of the week you said I'm going to die, together with every member of my family then nothing will stop you from running mad and feeding from dustbins.

If you have ever supported and followed a politician that has ever been corrupt and used the politics of religion, ethnicity, hate and tribe then may all your stupid curses be upon your head and that of every member of your family as you have declared for yourself.

Enjoy
You will sure will run mad by tomorrow morning,I bet your madness will be incurable,you will not just pick dust bin within one hour off madness but you will enter the market...you sure know what happens to a mad man that has entered the market...for ever replying me directly because you of support to these looters that have brought Nigeria to knees since 1999 and for you voting them, I make sure you are on your knees the rest of life..Trust me
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Charles Chrisanthus, Adamawa PDP Chairman, Flee With Head by MarvelousMe: 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
Z4Gardell:

You will sure will run mad by tomorrow morning,I bet your madness will be incurable,you will not just pick dust bin within one hour off madness but you will enter the market...you sure know what happens to a mad man that has entered the market...for ever replying me directly because you of support to these looters that have brought Nigeria to knees since 1999 and for you voting them, I make sure you are on your knees the rest of life..Trust me

Lol, you can dish it out but you can't take it?

I repeat nothing will ever stop you from running mad and feeding from waste bins if the 1 week you gave me and my entire family to live expires and we're still here.

And if by tomorrow morning I don't run mad and enter the market like you've said then every member of your family will join you in your madness...

By the way, if the politicians you support and have voted for have ever looted a kobo of this nation's wealth, whether directly or indirectly then you and all yours will forever be on your knees the rest of your lives.

Enjoy

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Charles Chrisanthus, Adamawa PDP Chairman, Flee With Head by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 10, 2018
MarvelousMe:

Lol, you can dish it out but you can't take it?

I repeat nothing will ever stop you from running mad and feeding from waste bins if the 1 week you gave me and my entire family to live expires and we're still here.

And if by tomorrow morning I don't run mad and enter the market like you've said then every member of your family will join you in your madness...

By the way, if the politicians you support and have voted for have ever looted a kobo of this nation's wealth, whether directly or indirectly then you and all yours will forever be on your knees the rest of your lives.

Enjoy

Now I know you have already gone mad before morning.. I have never voted before... so for you who have been voting and supporting them you will forever remain Mad... as for your family member they will be suffering from what these looter has done to this nation the rest of their life... as you have received the madness may it remain permanent... in your madness may you continue to reply; that way I will know it is still on .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Charles Chrisanthus, Adamawa PDP Chairman, Flee With Head by MarvelousMe: 10:23am On Sep 11, 2018
Z4Gardell:

Now I know you have already gone mad before morning.. I have never voted before... so for you who have been voting and supporting them you will forever remain Mad... as for your family member they will be suffering from what these looter has done to this nation the rest of their life... as you have received the madness may it remain permanent... in your madness may you continue to reply; that way I will know it is still on .

SMH

Look I'm still here, seems some people's curses are as useless and lifeless as some of the leaders they support.

And maybe you lack the ability to comprehend or is it the madness? I meant voted or supported, if you've never voted before you have supported.

And since all your useless curses have failed to work like the leaders you support then brace up and wait for the rebound.

Once again, enjoy.

Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / Buhari Signs Eight Bills Into Law / Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66