Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,766 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

How I Saved Her From Depression And Trauma Of Heartbreak - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Saved Her From Depression And Trauma Of Heartbreak (270 Views)

Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) / Leo Dasilva: 'Fine Boy Like Us, Dey No Dey Rush Us because Of Heartbreak' / Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Saved Her From Depression And Trauma Of Heartbreak by olawill90(m): 5:54am On Sep 07, 2018
She had poodle and spent her life investment on this lovely pet .After couple of years of this bonding ,the poodle hurled in air without a tinge of slightest pity .This poor pet lover suddenly abandoned herself to depression and lonliness.We met after two year of wallowing in the depression of her loss.maria ,a once raiant lady now pasty and rickety .She explained her ordeal and i saved her life that was about be taken by suicide with this statement .."MARIA,WHEN A POODLE DIES GET ANOTHER POODLE"
Re: How I Saved Her From Depression And Trauma Of Heartbreak by Alejoc(m): 6:17am On Sep 07, 2018
Everybody needs a friend like you grin

(1) (Reply)

Ajegunle To The World: The Extraordinary Story Of Basketmouth / US Based Nigerian Photographer Outs Davido For Wanting To Sleep With His Friend / TMZ EXCLUSIVE: Mac Miller Was Dead For Hours Before His Body Was Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.