Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi (15913 Views)

Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? / Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room / UNILAG Becomes First Nigerian University To Get TV License – Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by lonlytroy(m): 11:21am On Sep 07, 2018
HaileSelassie:
Very Soon, Very Soon undecided

And four years is almost up undecided

If they didn't say very soon, they will say may soon
Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by BigCleff: 11:22am On Sep 07, 2018
Look at them
Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by Sarkin: 11:22am On Sep 07, 2018
theoldpretender:

Did you complain too...when GEJ sited university in Otuoeke?

Thing is, politicans HAVE always sited prestige projects in their hometown.

Now, I don't like the idea, and I also think we don't need new universites....but that is always how it has been. And that is how it would conmtinue to be, unless your governors and LG chairmen get serious and start developing every nook and cranny of their locality.
you dey mind the guy?
Is daura not in Nigeria?
He can take his children there if he's interested in it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by AmazingELixir: 11:27am On Sep 07, 2018
grin

How come you never mentioned if your own governor Wike has provided land for the one in Rivers state, guess you're scared Wike will chase you away just as you chased out the contractors sent by him to carry out some renovations of selected primary schools in the state when he was the minister of state for education in the last regime.

Karma is indeed a bitch.

Please come and start work in Rivers state ooh Wike has accused the FG of zero presence in terms of project in the state.
Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by Deadlytruth(m): 11:28am On Sep 07, 2018
flyca:
GEJ was actually clueless and foolish!..... (I'm holding myself back not to use really harsh words).

Look at what brotherhood is all about.
But for 6 years, ogogoro GEJ couldn't even clean up Ogoni land. He didn't even give portable water to his people building good roads for them.

Shame on GEJ!

He was a shortsighted one-Nigerianist like his namesake Azikiwe.
Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by ziyadila: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2018
donbachi:
Why u no carry am come south east
it was suppose to be in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by Optimist88(m): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2018
Nbote:
Transportation University in Daura?? Heheheheheh I swear we are gradually going mad in dis country
We are already!
Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by Ttipsy(f): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2018
Nigerian leaders are foolish, they lack what it takes. imagine
Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by slivertongue: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2018
I doubt d intention of d govt,instead of improvin d standard of d existin university dey want 2create uni 4every sector
Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by Bluffly: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2018
These guys are just a bunch of disappointments. Establishing a University of Transportation to do what? To learn how to do ticketing, queue management, traffic obedience, people management or what. This can simply be commenced in all the Universities we have at the moment. We have better ideas that should roll and not this quack thinking.
Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by Ttipsy(f): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2018
ziyadila:
it was suppose to be in Nigeria.
in an awkward location right? siting in in the southern part should even be better of. don't you think?
Fool
Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by obailala(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2018
Lol... Daura!.... No need to read through the comments on this thread grin
Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by CitySect1(m): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2018
Y Daura when there are other states closer to railway stations to facilitate qualitative practical and experience. Our leaders with clueless ideas
Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by oyonu(m): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2018
mabelly:

Must you guys always criticize...

Kai, today you want infrastructure, if they give you infrastructure you will complain that its agricultural you want. They give you agriculture you will complain its industry you want. If they give you industry you will complain that there is no skilled labour to run the industry so whats the point of building it. Now they have provided means of equipping you so you can build, manage and maintain yet you complain it's those others you want.

And for goodness sake, who locates a university in a populated area?

I am really holding back not to insult you.
Anyways I am done here.

Look here Mr man I aired my opinion not for you but for myself if you don't like it, please look away or locate a bottle of snaiper and drink to end your miseries. What does Nigeria need if not industries and businesses to employ the millions of graduates being churn out every year or of what use is building a university when there is no job? Biko pachala anya gi this morning make thunder no strike you
Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by adetes: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2018
North again?
Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by Amastermovic(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2018
trash what's this waste of resources ..we have civil engineering which is divided into transportation,, structural, water instead of this government to channel the money into making the civil engineering in all federal school and loan state school out of it to build a better laboratory for the civil engineering students ..,We don't even have our own specification of design in this country we adopt from American society of Engineers and the British.. thrash once again
Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by mabelly: 11:58am On Sep 07, 2018
oyonu:

Look here Mr man I aired my opinion not for you but for myself if you don't like it, please look away or locate a bottle of snaiper and drink to end your miseries. What does Nigeria need if not industries and businesses to employ the millions of graduates being churn out every year or of what use is building a university when there is no job? Biko pachala anya gi this morning make thunder no strike you

You are just a vile being, the hatred in you would not let you see beyond your very nose.

Is it government business to set up industries and businesses? Or to create enabling environment for sure to strive? For businesses and industries to strife you mist first develop the capital skills needed for it. And the transportation Industry is key to the development of any economy.
I don't expect you to know this since you're shortsighted.

If you want businesses and industries, you and I need to go back to our villages and start planting or rearing hopefully it would all take shape from there.

What you give is what you get. Get sense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by nams77: 11:58am On Sep 07, 2018
christejames:
Clannishness and misplaced priority is written all over that project. What stops the govt from establishing a school of transport study to be affiliated or incorporated to one of our major public universities instead of wasting scarce fiscal funds on building such school from the scratch.

You See why I loath this anachronistic regime so much. The world is going beyond nepotism and clannishness but this administration that is bereft of modern ideas is trying to drag us back.

what insolence!

Well, we shall not see such affliction a second time cause they are all going #B2D come 2019.
Sense no go keel you my brother. Just spending money anyhow as if na leaf. God will punish all of them that is mortgaging the future of this country

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by mapet: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
donbachi:
Why u no carry am come south east

If na you, you go carry am go another place? You want make your village pipu swear for you?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by nwatthu(m): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
dont mind them..nepotism...smh, this goverment is a mess
Nbote:
Transportation University in Daura?? Heheheheheh I swear we are gradually going mad in dis country
Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by mapet: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
Josh44s:
This project should be called Iberiberism Project. Anufia!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I tot it was only Fayose that is "in pain"
Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by Obas101(m): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
When are they going to build more than 1 federal institution in kogi state? There are lots of resources in kogi state that could drive this nation bt the government seems not to care. This is Coming despite the fact that kogi is at the Centre, and it connects up to 10 other other states more than any other state. I won't even mention the federal road..smh. why can't govt create research institutes like iron research, leather research nd Co. It is well, I know this doesn't change anything..who I be. I can only observe till the ppl at the top really have plans for this great nation. Favoritism everywhere.
Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by ifiokjohn(m): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nice one Mr buhari. But please spraed development evenly in the south south and south east, south west and north because you will need the south south money to repay this loans.

But why is it that i have not heard about any projects buhari will do in the south south and east like in the west and north? apart from their imaginary 2nd mainland bridge

now you see igbos are justified when they say they want biafra
Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by mapet: 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
amoduokoh:
He(Buhari) stops the establishment of Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo that will address the shortage of Medical practitioners in Nigeria. Currently, Nigeria has a ratio of one doctor to 6,000 patients against the one doctor to 600 patients recommended by WHO.

Today, Buhari is smart enough to establish a Federal University of Transportation in Daura to develop qualified manpower that will manage the many railways facilities across the country and other transportation facilities.

Ortom supported this evil because he was APC member

What evil? Establishment of a University? or in Daura?
So what do we call the establishment of Federal University Otuoke? Righteous?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by ifiokjohn(m): 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nice one Mr buhari. But please spread developments evenly, in the south south and south east, south west and north because you will need the south south money to repay this loans.

But why is it that i have not heard about any projects buhari will do in the south south and east like in the west and north? apart from their imaginary 2nd mainland bridge

now you see igbos are justified when they say they want Biafra?
Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by Josh44s(m): 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
mapet:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I tot it was only Fayose that is "in pain"

Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by Omoekun931(m): 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
Another university ba? What happens to thousands of graduates roaming the street?. Who did we offend in this country
Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by ifiokjohn(m): 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nice one Mr buhari. But please spread developments evenly, in the south south and south east, south west and north because you will need the south south money to repay this loans.

now you see igbos are justified when they say they want Biafra
Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by donbachi(m): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
mapet:

If na you, you go carry am go another place? You want make your village pipu swear for you?
na true sha
Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by oyonu(m): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
mabelly:

You are just a vile being, the hatred in you would not let you see beyond your very nose.

Is it government business to set up industries and businesses? Or to create enabling environment for sure to strive? For businesses and industries to strife you mist first develop the capital skills needed for it. And the transportation Industry is key to the development of any economy.
I don't expect you to know this since you're shortsighted.

If you want businesses and industries, you and I need to go back to our villages and start planting or rearing hopefully it would all take shape from there.

What you give is what you get. Get sense!

So you bitch do not know that we have enough schools on Nigeria? Which is better is it to build new university and underfund them or to fund the existing one to meet international standard? Don't we have enough schools to build manpower? How I forgot you so blind you couldn't see at all. And yes government also build industries and as well provide enabling environment for industries to thrive. Ajaokuta Steel company, Okomu Oil palm etc are they not government companies even though they are maribound due to corruption? No you don't know cause u are blind. Incase you failed economics in your olevel, Nigeria is not yet a capitalist economy but a mixed where both individual and government control resources including industries. Madam I say it again, we need industries and businesses not transport university. We need jobs not advance secondary schools with empty laboratories and libraries.

Also u asked who sites a school on a populated area? where else can they site a school? Inside Sambisa or inside d jungle? Schools should be sited where the society can easily access it to have their problems solve as a school is a place of knowledge...why am I telling you this when you can never understand it?
Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by mapet: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
CitySect1:
Y Daura when there are other states closer to railway stations to facilitate qualitative practical and experience. Our leaders with clueless ideas

Daura is actually one of the designation Train Stations
Re: Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi by senatordave1(m): 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
ifiokjohn:

now you see igbos are justified when they say they want Biafra
Amaechi said anoher will be built in rivers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara Polytechnic's Screening Exercise Result Is Out / Nigeria Adopts - 1 6 3 3 4 Education System / Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.