Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering (33782 Views)

Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States / N20bn: Tinubu, Dapo Apara, Akin Doherty Discuss Out-of-court Settlement / Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering by bigpicture001: 11:48am On Sep 07, 2018
Hopebringer:

You are wrong

I can't say much but if you are privy to the documents Dapo has..well..

All tinubu can do is to call him and pay him what is due because trust me I have spoken with Dapo this morning..

If he releases those documents well that's the end for tinubu

Now bubari has two choices ensure tinubu settles this then cuts tinubu off or ignore this and let the masses descend on him

Unlike you , I am not an outsider , I know tinubu has so many top APC chieftains who don't want him there anymore , now Dapo us getting offers for protection from these same high level APC chieftains and cheering him to refuse settlement so they can destroy tinubu

This isn't a movie forget all you ranted

If this isn't handled well this will end buajris re-election

This is the real world not some campus drama

Grow up
..on reading ur response, I wanted to say.." ok, no p.seems u know some info from d inside nd wished him luck whilst hoping he can nail d firm,but the end of the reply pit me up dt I may b chatting with a novice.
1st,u assumed...am a student. dts shows how shallow minded u are about ppl nd everything on social media. if there is no regards for ppl on social media,y do I also take this ur Dapo serious,since he made his disclosure here too.

again, u assumed am a small boi dt nid growing up either by age or by thinking. that's insulting..well am not a "boy" like u taught at least av got 7 yrs teaching experience in a federal university with a masters degree nd almost through with a p.hd. in a analytic statistics....guess u nid some growing up to do..

back to d issue at hand.. tinubu hold a leverage on buhari which is d south west votes in the nxt election,hence bubu,will do nothing about nigerians criticizing him for nit going after tinubu. again even if the top APC chieftains get hold of these documents, the best dey can do.is go to court,which is controlled by tinubu himself...lagos state including the oba of lagos,will support tinubu,cuz he sold his conscience to money,of course the street orchins will die for him in this matter... more than half the media will label it persecution cuz he doesn't fully support bubu for second term,so wen they told him...they control " everything, they mean what they are saying..the story will die like adeosun certificate saga. buhari will still win,cuz d election will b rigged nd nothin will happen.i repeat,nothing will happen!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering by lunacol(m): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2018
bigpicture001:
...which cabal...? everyone has always known that tinubu is the world's biggest thief!
And the wife was just ordained a pastor.SMH embarassed

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering by Hopebringer: 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
bigpicture001:
..on reading ur response, I wanted to say.." ok, no p.seems u know some info from d inside nd wished him luck whilst hoping he can nail d firm,but the end of the reply pit me up dt I may b chatting with a novice.
1st,u assumed...am a student. dts shows how shallow minded u are about ppl nd everything on social media. if there is no regards for ppl on social media,y do I also take this ur Dapo serious,since he made his disclosure here too.

again, u assumed am a small boi dt nid growing up either by age or by thinking. that's insulting..well am not a "boy" like u taught at least av got 7 yrs teaching experience in a federal university with a masters degree nd almost through with a p.hd. in a analytic statistics....guess u nid some growing up to do..

back to d issue at hand.. tinubu hold a leverage on buhari which is d south west votes in the nxt election,hence bubu,will do nothing about nigerians criticizing him for nit going after tinubu. again even if the top APC chieftains get hold of these documents, the best dey can do.is go to court,which is controlled by tinubu himself...lagos state including the oba of lagos,will support tinubu,cuz he sold his conscience to money,of course the street orchins will die for him in this matter... more than half the media will label it persecution cuz he doesn't fully support bubu for second term,so wen they told him...they control " everything, they mean what they are saying..the story will die like adeosun certificate saga. buhari will still win,cuz d election will b rigged nd nothin will happen.i repeat,nothing will happen!!!!!!!!!!!!

You seem.to have taken my candid advise as insults again I will try to explain as succinctly as possible.without tarrying too long on this .

You are just an enthusiastic individual with little or no knowledge of what is going on.

There is a clear money trail there are documents you and the general.oublic will not be privy too but there is not court case. Court cases are where there is reasonable doubt if you understand that? Screaming they will go to court would have worked but not with the evidence at hand . Asiwaju has only two options settle Dapo and ensure all copies which some.individuals now have in their custody thanks to.my advise to him or face the wrath which would.be his being kicked from Apc why? Obviously buhari must seem like he is doing something but they won't want to jail him so some other staff of AlohaBetta LLC will be jaield but the company will be ruined and timbu u will be honorably asked to step down to retain his favor because he won't want to face the alternative.

Yes I assumed you are a child due to you flawed logic and constantly shouting they will go to court without fully understanding the situation which is typical of children.

Now if buhari keeps silent which I doubt ,because we may call him All sorts of names but he isn't stupid and he has the cabal to steer him right .so I foresee tinbubu stepping down from APC and then in the background pay Dapo off and this dies away

The alternative is to rant and then allow the whole opposition descend on Apc and all the anti Tinubu chieftains defect and then the whole integrity propaganda built over the last 3 years comes crashing down

Fashola was the first to accuse tinubu of using their company to launder money years ago for you remember?

Now it is all blown open
Again I say this is the real world meeting are being held the national committee is in crisis mode

This isn't a motopark drama

Grow up lad
Re: BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering by MayorofLagos(m): 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hopebringer:

You are wrong

I can't say much but if you are privy to the documents Dapo has..well..

All tinubu can do is to call him and pay him what is due because trust me I have spoken with Dapo this morning..

If he releases those documents well that's the end for tinubu

Now bubari has two choices ensure tinubu settles this then cuts tinubu off or ignore this and let the masses descend on him

Unlike you , I am not an outsider , I know tinubu has so many top APC chieftains who don't want him there anymore , now Dapo us getting offers for protection from these same high level APC chieftains and cheering him to refuse settlement so they can destroy tinubu

This isn't a movie forget all you ranted

If this isn't handled well this will end buajris re-election

This is the real world not some campus drama

Grow up

Since you are in contact with Dapo get us info on Tinubu's holdings in Alphabeta.

Im beginning to doubt Tinubu has any controling equity in Alphabeta.
Re: BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering by Hopebringer: 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
MayorofLagos:

Since you are in contact with Dapo get us info on Tinubu's holdings in Alphabeta.

Im beginning to doubt Tinubu has any controling equity in Alphabeta.

Is this what you think?

cheesy
Re: BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering by waveman2: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
Actually they control everything which includes the efcc, police, icpc, court e.t.c nothing will come out of this except another government is in place.so the guy better just dey him secret location and leak all info.even give it to the international community.

Racoon:
shocked shocked Someone is about to blow a gasket on Tinubu's head.EFCC over to you.Fingers crossed.
Re: BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering by gaby(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
DookShop:

Very good point you made up there. There will first be exposure and then disgrace and subsequently, the conviction.

Yes oh my brother.
Re: BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering by Ambber(f): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
yomi96:
Tinubu keeps milking LAGOS dry and the zombies sees him as their lord and saviour

And APC is not corrupt o
Re: BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering by bigpicture001: 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hopebringer:

You seem.to have taken my candid advise as insults again I will try to explain as succinctly as possible.without tarrying too long on this .

You are just an enthusiastic individual with little or no knowledge of what is going on.

There is a clear money trail there are documents you and the general.oublic will not be privy too but there is not court case. Court cases are where there is reasonable doubt if you understand that? Screaming they will go to court would have worked but not with the evidence at hand . Asiwaju has only two options settle Dapo and ensure all copies which some.individuals now have in their custody thanks to.my advise to him or face the wrath which would.be his being kicked from Apc why? Obviously buhari must seem like he is doing something but they won't want to jail him so some other staff of AlohaBetta LLC will be jaield but the company will be ruined and timbu u will be honorably asked to step down to retain his favor because he won't want to face the alternative.

Yes I assumed you are a child due to you flawed logic and constantly shouting they will go to court without fully understanding the situation which is typical of children.

Now if buhari keeps silent which I doubt ,because we may call him All sorts of names but he isn't stupid and he has the cabal to steer him right .so I foresee tinbubu stepping down from APC and then in the background pay Dapo off and this dies away

The alternative is to rant and then allow the whole opposition descend on Apc and all the anti Tinubu chieftains defect and then the whole integrity propaganda built over the last 3 years comes crashing down

Fashola was the first to accuse tinubu of using their company to launder money years ago for you remember?

Now it is all blown open
Again I say this is the real world meeting are being held the national committee is in crisis mode

This isn't a motopark drama

Grow up lad
...this is the 7 th of sept 2018.. I will quote u again by niv17 2018..by then all possible reactions to this revelation would hv ore than 60 percent played out....then we will know who among us needs growing up to do....see u by nov.!
Re: BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering by tomakint: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
Tinubu is a finished human being. That twinkle toes must be silenced so that Lagos can breathe and live.
Re: BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering by Hopebringer: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
bigpicture001:
...this is the 7 th of sept 2018.. I will quote u again by niv17 2018..by then all possible reactions to this revelation would hv ore than 60 percent played out....then we will know who among us needs growing up to do....see u by nov.!

Very well said

Till.then,

cheers
Re: BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering by Hopebringer: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
bigpicture001:

Very well said

Till.then, take good care of yourself

cheers
Re: BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering by magnified(m): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
Imagine the petition was received by the Office of the EFCC chairman since July 11 2018, yet nothing tangible had come out of it, even the public was not informed of the development. Integrity government indeed

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering by edupedia: 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
BabaO2:
Coward, you didn't say all these when the going was good, only a coward behaves like this, you don't earn my sympathy

...What is all the useless noises these Igbos and supporters of PDP looters are making here?....shame on all of u....so your joy is to know that it is not only those with whom we associate that are looters..abi?...Shame on all of u many times over again....shiorr....
Re: BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering by byinks(f): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
MayorofLagos:

Dapo has hinted that he is ready to be an open book as well. No doubt he will be incriminated. You cannot be Deputy MD and later MD/CEO of a money laundering company for 8years and your hands are clean. His mere signature on statement of account and audit reports is consent and approval for whatever financial crime was going on. Ultimate responsibility rests on him as CEO, not on shareholders. Alphabeta LLC and Alphabeta Partnerships are entities separate from investors and owners. The owners have immunity but not the CEO. Go and review case of ENRON in US, it serves as a global lessons learnt.

I dont think he received proper legal advice before stepping out with this info.

Yoruba say "kaka ki eku maje sese, afi se awa danu". That's what we are dealing with here.

Thats an eye opener.
Re: BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering by HoluwarTohbar(f): 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
Racoon:
shocked shocked Someone is about to blow a gasket on Tinubu's head.EFCC over to you.Fingers crossed.
I think Ambode is courageous than Fashola.
Re: BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering by Printerscanner: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
DAPO APARA, TINUBU, ALPA BETA & EFCC. LET'S SEE WHO GOES DOWN Dapo Apara rode on the Tiger's back, where else will he end up if not in the Tiger's belly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering by MayorofLagos(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
tomakint:
Tinubu is a finished human being. That twinkle toes must be silenced so that Lagos can breathe and live.

Thats what you all are gathered here, in different identities, to do - silence Tinubu! How are you going to do it when the financial offense, "allegedly", committed here are sole responsibilities of the individual that signs the account - the CEO.
Is Tinubu the CEO?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering by bigpicture001: 9:09am On Nov 16, 2018
Remember I told you that I will contact you after 3montgs to remind you that nothing will happen..we made a bet if it...

Niw do you agree that PMB is a scam. And that his anti coruption is a scam....now that you hv seen the light..go share the good news...

Know it 2day, that in APC,tinubu is the most corupt and he is untouchable. Infact.he is a God!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering by SluttanSlayer: 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing, d0pe smoking gbana agberoe king

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 / Governor Fubara Buys Cold Drinks From A Shop On The Street Of Port Harcourt / Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.