Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos (47836 Views)

Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife / 18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue / 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by Elliot2(m): 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
simply reciting these words: "I CAN NOT COME AND GO AND KILL MYSELF", would have averted this mess. make it as a point of duty to recite this line whenever u r in a depressing situation.
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:
O woman! Thou art cursed.

Buffoon
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by Haryourmieykhun(m): 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
See what dis useless guy did to his father, hen

Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by Rilwayne001: 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
Love hurts really. It hurts than fire. Best is not to stay committed to any girl, get as many as you can just so when one do stupid shit, you easily shift the poll to another. Unless one is ready for marriage, one should never depend on any of these devil in human skin.
I feel the guys pain no doubt. RIP nigga
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by nanauju(f): 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
OneDollarSalary:
[s][/s]

Why e dey pain u now. No be u go look for trouble

Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by benben1000: 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
dingbang:
[s]even if he invested so much in her, that doesnt warrant any sane human being to take his own life, for christ sake he is even a man who is expected to be in control of his feelings and emotions no matter what.[/s]

Simp. Are you a yorubaa?
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by consultancy: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
Take him out of that coffin and throw him into the evil forest bare bodied. Killing urslf over a woman, u are not fit to be called a man
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by jasysandra(f): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
martyns303:
I was just talking about comments like the ones above in another thread.

I have heard people say things like "na because of woman him commit suicide? very weak man, him deserve to die"
"because of ordinary N50k na em kill himself"

The way our physical strength differs, so is our mental strength. so what Mr A can withstand, Mr B may not be able to.

Why then do they commit suicide? Imagine u r on the 10th floor of a burning building, no way to come down. if you stay in the building u will burn and die, but then have u noticed in most cases people tend to jump out of the window? even tho jumping out the window still means certain death. staying back in the building will be a more painful death, so they JUMP!!!

For suicidal people staying alive is more painful, so they take the easier pain, which is to JUMP. so they jump off 3rd mainland bridge or take sniper and other easy way out.
it is our responsibility to look out for people like this, encourage them, and give them reasons to stay alive.
I have taken out time to write all of this, cos I have been there, I know how it feels. it is not always about money.
Thank you.
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by Nancypunni: 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=Lordofthewest post=70980331][/quote]

Ur so fvcking dry and stupid...even as u copy the goat screaming concept...u still dnt mke a single sense..onye iberibe
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by blazepascal(m): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
grin this one everybody is drinking sniper tell those pple to stop producing that thing
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by grandstar(m): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
He did it to punish the girl. The girl's life will be in turmoil now

Is it biting your nose to spite your face?
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by Nelson247: 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=Racoon post=70976800]And the girl will simply moves unto the next guy.So it was never worth it man.No RIP for you.[/quote

she don move even before the mumu killed himself, dan banza kawai]
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by KrystosCJ(m): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A young man identified as Prince Daniel, a final year student of Isaac Jasper Boro college of Education, Sagbama, Bayelsa state, committed suicide after misunderstanding with his girlfriend who was reported to have left him for another guy.

The deceased who is said to be the only son of his father, killed himself by drinking a bottle of sniper, which damaged his lungs and other major parts of his intestines on Tuesday morning, 4th September 2018.

The estranged girlfriend is said to be final year student from same school, who hails from Ogbia local government area of Bayelsa state.

Prince was buried in his hometown, Kaiama local government area of Kwara state on the same day.

This incident is coming two months after a student of Niger Delta university, Ayuba Daniel, also committed suicide by drinking sniper.

Ayuba Daniel was a student of Niger Delta university in Bayelsa state, who committed suicide after he discovered that he had carry over in his courses.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/final-year-student-commits-suicide-after-quarrel-with-girlfriend-photos.html

Kaiama LGA is in Bayelsa state, not Kwara.
RIP to the dead, hopefully.
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by mandate12: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mekanus:
The funny thing is that sniper don't even kill mosquitoes again. angry angry this guy just wasted some good sniper. That shiit goes for #500 now.

Lol.. D other day I sprayed sniper all over my house and returned the next day with my family only to b welcomed by the hum of a mosquito on entry.
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by mandate12: 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
manci:
or for retual purpose.

Hahaha.. Crazy NL ppl
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by Mekanus(m): 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
mandate12:

Lol.. D other day I sprayed sniper all over my house and returned the next day with my family only to b welcomed by the hum of a mosquito on entry.
Those bloodsuckers are evolving everyday.
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by mechanics(m): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hmmmm, maybe govt should ban sniper.
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by CaptainG00D: 8:32am On Sep 10, 2018
Immhotep ,
Guy we need whatsapp group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo / Two Siblings Found Dead With Powder On Their Mouths In Lagos Shop (pic) / Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.