Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos (47621 Views)

Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife / 18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue / 3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by 1miccza: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2018
benben1000:
I'm sure he invested so much on her and only for her to betray him in her final yr. Men stop sponsoring or supporting women who are not your wife, daughters and mother except you are doing it for pure gesture or mutual benefits. You won't listen!

How i wish most young guys or men would listen...
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by tivta(m): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2018
martyns303:
I was just talking about comments like the ones above in another thread.

I have heard people say things like "na because of woman him commit suicide? very weak man, him deserve to die"
"because of ordinary N50k na em kill himself"

The way our physical strength differs, so is our mental strength. so what Mr A can withstand, Mr B may not be able to.

Why then do they commit suicide? Imagine u r on the 10th floor of a burning building, no way to come down. if you stay in the building u will burn and die, but then have u noticed in most cases people tend to jump out of the window? even tho jumping out the window still means certain death. staying back in the building will be a more painful death, so they JUMP!!!

For suicidal people staying alive is more painful, so they take the easier pain, which is to JUMP. so they jump off 3rd mainland bridge or take sniper and other easy way out.
it is our responsibility to look out for people like this, encourage them, and give them reasons to stay alive.
I have taken out time to write all of this, cos I have been there, I know how it feels. it is not always about money.

True but there are far more important things to die for than a woman...
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by Jabioro: 10:29am On Sep 07, 2018
He didn't learn anything in the school,he is spoil brats..died as a fool.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by KilmerRougeDon: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2018
Suicide kwa? Abeg no pussay is worth more than my life at all at all......
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by Reelmii: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2018
HaileSelassie:
I used to antagonise people who get suicidal over seemingly easy issues.. Until I experienced shiiits myself....

Esp when it comes to relationship, no one will ever understand what went down except you both and you will look stupid trying to explain to anyone.

I realized I wasn't as mentally tough as I thought!

Never talk down on people who are suicidal or bold enough to end it all...

Its a cold world..

so u call suicide a bold way to end it all...... hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by resurgent2019: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2018
KilmerRougeDon:
Suicide kwa? Abeg no pussay is worth more than my life at all at all......

Pu*sy wey boys don Bleep tire? I am sure the girl left because of money issues.

The guy just wasted his own life.
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by Mekanus(m): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2018
The funny thing is that sniper don't even kill mosquitoes again. angry angry this guy just wasted some good sniper. That shiit goes for #500 now.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:35am On Sep 07, 2018
Stupid guy.
He cannot even help us with his kidneys before he destroyed them with sniper.mumu

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by Lordofthewest(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2018
Seandisputed:

Ayam not understanding
School didn't went true him bawo??

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by Albinoflash(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2018
boomssey:
even at that is suicide d best option, all because of a girl. Its well
depressiƶn is very bad o,it is caused by many unperceived circumstances and continues to pile untill it gets to the height the person might not be able to take.the guy did not commit suicide because of a girl,it was just the worst to hit him at the wrong time.if u don't know,u don't know,always try to encourage depressed people aroun u

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by martyns303(m): 10:37am On Sep 07, 2018
tivta:

True but there are far more important things to die for than a woman...

Have u seen a well dressed person fighting with a conductor over N50 balance? Do u think the person can't afford to loose the N50? Its the emotions that accompany it that is the root of the problem.

in the case of the conductor, the emotions involved is the feeling of being cheated that causes the person to fight.

in this guy's case, it is the feeling of betrayal, anger, lost and uncertainty. it can be overwhelming.

7 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by openmine(m): 10:37am On Sep 07, 2018
What a waste!
why worry or even take your life simply because some one dumped you?
Does he not know that lady actually saved him a future full of regret?
The problem is that we keep seeking happiness and fulfillment in people or things.....

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by Pat081: 10:37am On Sep 07, 2018
To be alone is d best, no galfriends or boyfriends to think of dat will make u to live longer

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 07, 2018
Reelmii:
so u call suicide a bold way to end it all...... hmmmmm

Just pray you never encounter a situation that will make you depressed! Just Pray that the world never gets so uncomfortable to a point where death looks like relief. Then you will understand my viewpoint.
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by Biggers82(m): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2018
Shortyy:
I have nothing to say
is like you are the girl they are talking about self
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by Assassin101: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2018
that is, if he doesn't come back as a cockroach

Airforce1:
Investment gone wrong .

In your next life , you go get sense .

Rip
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by technicallyrich(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2018
Rip biafran
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by mumihaja(f): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2018
so he is going to appear before God in boxers and necklace on his neck? this guy deserves some slaps before they bury him
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by Reelmii: 10:49am On Sep 07, 2018
HaileSelassie:

Just pray you never encounter a situation that will make you depressed! Just Pray that the world never gets so uncomfortable to a point where death looks like relief. Then you will understand my viewpoint.
my dear, life is wat u make out of it. if u want life to be hard, it will be so hard that u will call for death, if u want life to be simple, then it will be simple for u. u can only achieve this by not expecting too much from anyone, not even ur family because they can disappoint at any time. always see the positive side of every situation no matter how bad that situation may seem.
nobody can give u happiness except u choose to be happy. in every situation u find urseelf, remember that people have passed through worst situation and they survived. life is all about survival of the fittest,

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by Dwhyte(m): 10:50am On Sep 07, 2018
dheilaw1:
very foolish of him. Rest in hell
Spotted Afonja here... Vexatious speech
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by qanda: 10:52am On Sep 07, 2018
sad
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 07, 2018
Am I the only one who observes that he's being buried in his boxer shorts?
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 07, 2018
Reelmii:
my dear, life is wat u make out of it. if u want life to be hard, it will be so hard that u will call for death, if u want life to be simple, then it will be simple for u. u can only achieve this by not expecting too much from anyone, not even ur family because they can disappoint at any time. always see the positive side of every situation no matter how bad that situation may seem.
nobody can give u happiness except u choose to be happy. in every situation u find urseelf, remember that people have passed through worst situation and they survived. life is all about survival of the fittest,

You're spot on my friend.. But then you realize that we were all born with different level of mental strengths, just the same way our physical strengths varies.. What you could handle easily might be very problematic for the next man....

Thanks for this kind words, its just that life sometimes structures itself in a way that make you burn your fingers before learning.
Have a pleasant day my friend
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by Reelmii: 10:57am On Sep 07, 2018
Biggers82:

is like you are the girl they are talking about self
I tot so too
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by movetoca: 10:58am On Sep 07, 2018
Ugly Bayelsa men can do anything because of woman. I have never seen people that gets too emotional for anything that has to do with women like Bayelsa men. Maybe because they're mostly dark and ugly. They should not even bother wasting money to bury this idiot...good riddance.
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by MicroSweet(m): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2018
I resist the urge to judge a fallen nigga.

Isn't Kaiama in Bayelsa state ?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2018
Reelmii:
nobody can give u happiness except u choose to be happy. in every situation u find urseelf, remember that people have passed through worst situation and they survived. life is all about survival of the fittest...and perspective!
Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:
O woman! Thou art cursed.
Apt!
It's called Natural Selection. That's how nature prunes itself of weak species and breeds and create room for tough and fit ones to survive.

By the way, shouldn't that God-forsaken sniper be a controlled substance?

It is becoming more popular as a suicide tool than a pesticides.

The slumbering NAFDAC should wake up. NAFDAC died the day Dora left.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos by ChiefSweetus: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2018
mumihaja:
so he is going to appear before God in boxers and necklace on his neck? this guy deserves some slaps before they bury him
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos) / Two Nigerian Men Fight In Italy, One Throws The Other Off A Bridge / Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.