Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

How To Make Money As A Writer Online In Nigeria - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Make Money As A Writer Online In Nigeria (304 Views)

Ebook Writer/ Online Course Content Writer / 5 Things You Need To Know Before Dating A Writer / 5 Secret Ways To Make Money As A Beginner Freelance Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money As A Writer Online In Nigeria by Experience101(m): 8:26am On Sep 07, 2018
Writing is a skill that is very enjoyable if you can take the time to seat down and put your brain to work you can come up with a master piece article that people will want to read. One of the things I hated back then in secondary school was writing an essay and this comes up almost in every English exam, I always look for ways to skip this question but unfortunately, it is always the compulsory question. Some years down the line I got to realize that one of the things I can do easily is writing be it a story, a quote for my motivational page on facebook @righthinkers  and any other thing that needs writing.

Every textbook, novel, comic etc. was all written by someone same goes for the contents we see online. There are lots of people who love to write even much better than I can but don’t know how to profit from their talent. To me writing is a talent when I scroll through my facebook account or on Whatsapp, there are some articles I see which when you settle down to read them they add value to you but those writing such articles just do it for fun without realizing how much they can generate from this articles.

Most people think that the only way to make money as a writer is by publishing and selling in hard copy but the truth is the era of hard copy books is fading away as people prefer to read on their PC, Smartphone and tablet.

This article is aimed at showing writers out there some other ways in which they can use to make money with their contents and not have to do it for free any more.

Here are the ways you can make money as a writer

continue reading http://naijahowtozone.com.ng/2018/09/07/how-to-make-money-as-a-writer-online-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Fercious (chapter Twenty-one) / Propulsions Of Abhorrence: / Content Writers Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.