Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

PHOTOS: Buhari With Partners For The Construction Of Power Plant In China - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Buhari With Partners For The Construction Of Power Plant In China (419 Views)

PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China / More Photos: Buhari, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Tinubu, Governors At NEC Meeting / PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Buhari With Partners For The Construction Of Power Plant In China by metronaijaNG: 8:26am On Sep 07, 2018
President Buhari with President CGGC Lyu Ze Xiang during his meeting with Partners for the Construction of Mambilla Power Plant as part of his 6-day visit to Beijing China on 6th Sep 2018.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-buhari-with-partners-for-the-construction-of-mambilla-power-plant-in-china/

cc: lalsticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari With Partners For The Construction Of Power Plant In China by Realname: 8:27am On Sep 07, 2018
This lifeless Stupid illiterate incompetent dumb useless clueless masochist unexposed backward cow whisperer

Buhari has destroyed Nigeria

Corruption, no foresight , poor economic policies and down right dogmatic nepotic and a terrorist sympathize
Lol every where online , go to the markets , stand at the busstop and ask public opinion

Nigerians have lost faith in this dullard

APC online trolls can spin all the propaganda they want , they can hire all.the crowds they want to come to their so called mega ralies but the truth is Nigerians are fed up
We lost 6 million Jon's in 2 years that alone is a record

How many companies have folded up

Why I am happy is irrespective of all the propaganda Oshiomole , adeshina or Keyamo spins in the media

The truth is come next year everyone will collect their share but still vote this eplilecric grasshopper out.

Yes I dislike him and if my comment hurts your heart this is me.caring

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari With Partners For The Construction Of Power Plant In China by CTechHub(m): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2018
Sharp.

btw, have you seen my signature? check it out now!
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari With Partners For The Construction Of Power Plant In China by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 07, 2018
U can keep ur insults till after the polls. Hope u are coming out to vote?
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari With Partners For The Construction Of Power Plant In China by godox2(m): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2018
Realname:
This lifeless Stupid illiterate incompetent dumb useless clueless masochist unexposed backward cow whisperer

Buhari has destroyed Nigeria

Corruption, no foresight , poor economic policies and down right dogmatic nepotic and a terrorist sympathize
Lol every where online , go to the markets , stand at the busstop and ask public opinion

Nigerians have lost faith in this dullard

APC online trolls can spin all the propaganda they want , they can hire all.the crowds they want to come to their so called mega ralies but the truth is Nigerians are fed up
We lost 6 million Jon's in 2 years that alone is a record

How many companies have folded up

Why I am happy is irrespective of all the propaganda Oshiomole , adeshina or Keyamo spins in the media

The truth is come next year everyone will collect their share but still vote this eplilecric grasshopper out.

Yes I dislike him and if my comment hurts your heart this is me.caring

I advise you to be checking your BP on regular basis. Hatred and anger are sure express road to yonder, STOP!!!!

(1) (Reply)

APC Extends Deadline For Sale, Submission Of Nomination Forms / Re: Ex-yobe Gov, Bukar Ibrahim Concedes Yobe East Senatorial Seat To Gaidam / A Huge No To Automatic Ticket For Pdp Govs And Nass Members - West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.