Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

I want to set Nigeria on sustanaible economic growth- Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I want to set Nigeria on sustanaible economic growth- Saraki (616 Views)

DSS: Some Individuals And Groups Are Plotting To Set Nigeria On Fire / Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire / What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I want to set Nigeria on sustanaible economic growth- Saraki by 360metrosports: 8:38am On Sep 07, 2018
President of the Senate, Dr Bukola Saraki, said the major thrust of his presidential aspiration was to unite the nation and set it on the path of sustainable economic growth.

Saraki made this known while addressing Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) leaders and members in Enugu on Thursday on his ambition to be the Presidential candidate of the party in 2019 general election.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the PDP members and supporters defied the downpour to welcome Saraki right from the Akanu Ibiam International Airport to the party’s secretariat.

According to Saraki, Nigeria needs a president that will unite the country.

“It takes a politician who knows the problems of the masses to bring solution and unity to the people,’’ he said.

He said that Nigerians were currently facing difficult times with number of unemployed rising daily and that most families could not feed well.
READ ALSO ADC: It Will Be Difficult For Obasanjo To Remove Buhari From Office – Tony Momoh

“I am here to tell you that we have a project. The country is not as it was three years ago. We are all concerned about the insecurity in the land, the unemployment and hunger in the country.

“Many youths today do not have any job and the future is not okay for them and we do not have time to continue to wait and things continue to deteriorate,’’ he said.

According to Saraki, for me and us in the National Assembly, it is not for personal ambition, we have continued to fight for the right of the people, for justice and freedom in this democracy.

“We are fighting for people to be able to exercise and express their views and opinions without any form of intimidation or oppression.
READ ALSO BREAKING!! 27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North & This Happened(Photos) – Igbere TV

“We have gone through a lot, I and your son, Ike Ekeremadu, since we have decided to fight for what is right,’’ he said.

Saraki urged the people of Enugu State and the South-East to stand by him as he planned to change the leadership of the Executive, adding that Nigerians needed a president they would be proud of.

“A president that understands the issues facing Nigerians, a president that will unite the whole country, that will create jobs and identify with the youths in their aspirations.

“Without unity and working together we cannot build a progressive nation,’’ he said.

The senate president said that he would create conducive environment for innovation and businesses to thrive in the country, especially among enterprising youths within the South-East.
READ ALSO The Daily Vulnerable by Chude Jideonwo: Stimulus - To Respond or Not?

Earlier, Chairman of PDP in the state, Chief Augustine Nnamani, had assured Saraki that Enugu State was his second state, adding that he should feel free to be with “his people’’.

Nnamani noted that the party was looking for vibrant, knowledgeable and vast politicians and technocrats like Saraki to pit things in shape in the country.

“Due to the importance we attach to your person and ambition, all the delegates, party chairmen in the zones and council areas defied the rain to welcome and receive your great message of hope,’’ he said.

http://www.metronaija.ng/i-want-to-set-nigeria-on-sustanaible-economic-growth-saraki/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: I want to set Nigeria on sustanaible economic growth- Saraki by vanbonattel: 8:42am On Sep 07, 2018
Saraki represents youth, strength and dexterity, the very president Nigeria needs, not a lifeless sombori grin

2 Likes

Re: I want to set Nigeria on sustanaible economic growth- Saraki by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:44am On Sep 07, 2018
Go and do it in Biafra, Nigerians have rejected you! Useless man.
Re: I want to set Nigeria on sustanaible economic growth- Saraki by shakmati(m): 8:45am On Sep 07, 2018
360metrosports:
President of the Senate, Dr Bukola Saraki, said the major thrust of his presidential aspiration was to unite the nation and set it on the path of sustainable economic growth.

Saraki made this known while addressing Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) leaders and members in Enugu on Thursday on his ambition to be the Presidential candidate of the party in 2019 general election.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the PDP members and supporters defied the downpour to welcome Saraki right from the Akanu Ibiam International Airport to the party’s secretariat.

According to Saraki, Nigeria needs a president that will unite the country.

“It takes a politician who knows the problems of the masses to bring solution and unity to the people,’’ he said.

He said that Nigerians were currently facing difficult times with number of unemployed rising daily and that most families could not feed well.
READ ALSO ADC: It Will Be Difficult For Obasanjo To Remove Buhari From Office – Tony Momoh

“I am here to tell you that we have a project. The country is not as it was three years ago. We are all concerned about the insecurity in the land, the unemployment and hunger in the country.

“Many youths today do not have any job and the future is not okay for them and we do not have time to continue to wait and things continue to deteriorate,’’ he said.

According to Saraki, for me and us in the National Assembly, it is not for personal ambition, we have continued to fight for the right of the people, for justice and freedom in this democracy.

“We are fighting for people to be able to exercise and express their views and opinions without any form of intimidation or oppression.
READ ALSO BREAKING!! 27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North & This Happened(Photos) – Igbere TV

“We have gone through a lot, I and your son, Ike Ekeremadu, since we have decided to fight for what is right,’’ he said.

Saraki urged the people of Enugu State and the South-East to stand by him as he planned to change the leadership of the Executive, adding that Nigerians needed a president they would be proud of.

“A president that understands the issues facing Nigerians, a president that will unite the whole country, that will create jobs and identify with the youths in their aspirations.

“Without unity and working together we cannot build a progressive nation,’’ he said.

The senate president said that he would create conducive environment for innovation and businesses to thrive in the country, especially among enterprising youths within the South-East.
READ ALSO The Daily Vulnerable by Chude Jideonwo: Stimulus - To Respond or Not?

Earlier, Chairman of PDP in the state, Chief Augustine Nnamani, had assured Saraki that Enugu State was his second state, adding that he should feel free to be with “his people’’.

Nnamani noted that the party was looking for vibrant, knowledgeable and vast politicians and technocrats like Saraki to pit things in shape in the country.

“Due to the importance we attach to your person and ambition, all the delegates, party chairmen in the zones and council areas defied the rain to welcome and receive your great message of hope,’’ he said.

http://www.metronaija.ng/i-want-to-set-nigeria-on-sustanaible-economic-growth-saraki/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

BAS 2109 is a goal! #growNigeria! God bless the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 2019 - 2027!

Re: I want to set Nigeria on sustanaible economic growth- Saraki by vanbonattel: 8:45am On Sep 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Go and do it in Biafra, Nigerians have rejected you! Useless man.

Nigeria only rejects lifeless, crude and stiff necked people. grin

2 Likes

Re: I want to set Nigeria on sustanaible economic growth- Saraki by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2018
vanbonattel:
Saraki represents youth, strength and dexterity, the very president Nigeria needs, not a lifeless sombori grin

Saraki represents only his pocket, family and praise singer. If you disagree, May Your Life Be Ruled, The Same Way Saraki Ruled Kwara State For 8 Years...
Re: I want to set Nigeria on sustanaible economic growth- Saraki by vanbonattel: 8:47am On Sep 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Saraki represents only his pocket, family and praise singer. If you disagree, May Your Life Be Ruled, The Same Way Saraki Ruled Kwara State For 8 Years...

Buharri represent the cabal, herdsmen killings and ethnic genocide, if you disagree, may you suffer the fate of Agatu farmers and all those who lost their lives in Taraba, Plateau and Zamfara.

1 Like

Re: I want to set Nigeria on sustanaible economic growth- Saraki by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:57am On Sep 07, 2018
[s]
vanbonattel:

Buharri represent the cabal, herdsmen killings and ethnic genocide, if you disagree, may you suffer the fate of Agatu farmers and all those who lost their lives in Taraba, Plateau and Zamfara.
[/s]

Empty a usual. We are discussing your Saviour Saraki here, and you brought in Buhari? Arent there tens of presidential aspirants to choose from, if you dont like Buhari? Why must you guys be stuck on corrupt candidates? You support Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso etc., what happened to decnt candidates like your brother moghalu et al ?

Are ipob yoots interwoven with corruption?
Re: I want to set Nigeria on sustanaible economic growth- Saraki by vanbonattel: 9:03am On Sep 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Empty a usual. We are discussing your Saviour Saraki here, and you brought in Buhari? Arent there tens of presidential aspirants to choose from, if you dont like Buhari? Why must you guys be stuck on corrupt candidates? You support Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso etc., what happened to decnt candidates like your brother moghalu et al ?

Are ipob yoots interwoven with corruption?

we want saraki because we're not as tribalistic as you. You want ibo man to hang a dead country on his neck and blame him for all the errors since the days of yakubu gowon? No ,thanks.

1 Like

Re: I want to set Nigeria on sustanaible economic growth- Saraki by obailala(m): 9:07am On Sep 07, 2018
Nigeria has just survived an economic shock following the recent oil price slump and the recession and thw economy can only go in one direction presently (i.e. upwards). Several critical economy boosting infrastructures from power stations to railways to refineries are at advanced stages. A fact is that anyone (even PMB) who gets to power in 2019 would have it smooth with the economy; most especially when projects like the Dangote mega refinery and other modular refineries are brought on stream.

Whoever wins the presidency in 2019 would be a lucky chap, and would take all the glory.
Re: I want to set Nigeria on sustanaible economic growth- Saraki by Horus(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2018
Leadership mean responsibility and inspiration together. It means walking the talk
Re: I want to set Nigeria on sustanaible economic growth- Saraki by Lipscomb(m): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2018
Bastard just like you did to your state you governed for 8years.your ambition look like kids playing with sad.
Re: I want to set Nigeria on sustanaible economic growth- Saraki by adem30: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2018
This same idiot that used over N70b to plant rice in shonga Kwara state for 8yrs and the rice is yet to germinate till date.

Omoale jatijati

(1) (Reply)

Senator Ben Murray Bruce Has Chosen To Support This Candidate / Black Rain Falls From The Sky In Ihitte Okwe Community, Imo State / "My Heart Was With You In 2015" - Akpabio Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.