Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo (36638 Views)

E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos / Kate Henshaw Looks Gorgeous In New Photo / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by awesomet1(m): 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
VANITY

SURELY, NOBODY TRULY, TRULY CARES.
Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by persius555(m): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
He looks like a Gucci clown
Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by chukwutope: 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
Wasn't he outed as a Yahoo boy?
Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by wonlasewonimi: 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
He is destroying the luxury label. Gucci needs to stop selling to him. There is a way you wear designer labels that would not make you look like a knobhead.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
Walai, gucci can be damn expensive.

The only gucci accessory that i own is gucci belt( And it was even a birthday gift sef.... And when i later saw it's prize online, i was almost ashamed to wear it with my 3k jeans.

People that rock original gucci deserve respect... Someone could be wearing my whole networth on their legs.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
guiddoti:
Can you tell me what he does for living, maybe, you have better knowledge of his biz and all others.?

Why must you know what he does for a living? Why not just mind your own business?
Or have you caught him with human skull?
Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by hustla(m): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
PROPHETmichael:

He is Gucci brand ambassador and as an ambassador, the company gives you those things free of charge to model for them.

Loooool so if them want ambassador, na Hush puppi remain? Them no see Jay Z or Rihanna?

You must think Gucci is Infinix or Tecno lol

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gvicsocial:
@gistvic.com

Hushpuppi proves he is really a Gucci person, as he shows off his Gucci side in new stunning photo he shared on social media.

He also added a caption:

" I’m doing just what the doctors prescribed me, Stay gucci and drink a lot of water #Gucci"

Gists via: http://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/hushpuppi-all-guccified-in-new-photo.html

but can gucci burn if set on fire?
Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
when ur eyes go clear...telli persn
Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by carlos1(m): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
He doesn't even look good in dem. With my N3000 aba jeans and N1500 fitted polo, I look cute. These pyjamas is for sleeping n not for outdoors. I wouldn't want that n definitely won't spend money on nyt wears as outdoor wear. These clothes doesn't fit hush puppy at all

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by guiddoti: 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
Wisdomval67:

Why must you know what he does for a living? Why not just mind your own business?
Or have you caught him with human skull?
Sorry, bro. A civilized society does. Regrettably, waters are still stagnant. sorry, once again.
Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by omocalabar(m): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
too much of everything is bad....he kinda look like a clown
Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by condomuser: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Fat Agbaya go and lose weight first
Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
Omo Spend It Like Its Urs
Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
guiddoti:
Sorry, bro. A civilized society does. Regrettably, waters are still stagnant. sorry, once again.

Lol that nigga lives In Dubai, you think that is not a civilized country and they won’t have arrest him if he was a ritualist like you claim? Please just upgrade your mentality bro. And don’t think any young guy that is doing fine is a ritualist. How many successful ritualist have you seen, ritual no dey make person rich only black men like you think success come from ritual or praying all day and night. Work hard, so you can also flaunt your wealth bro. If you say fraud I go still understand but ritual. You really need to be civilized yourself.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by guiddoti: 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
Wisdomval67:

Lol that nigga lives In Dubai, you think that is not a civilized country and they won’t have arrest him if he was a ritualist like you claim? Please just upgrade your mentality bro. And don’t think any young guy that is doing fine is a ritualist. How many successful ritualist have you seen, ritual no dey make person rich only black men like you think success come from ritual or praying all day and night. Work hard, so you can also flaunt your wealth bro. If you say fraud I go still understand but ritual. You really need to be civilized yourself.
Bro, don't say what I have not said. Don't you think you need change your mentality on flimsy that he lived in Dubai? I asked simple question, I haven't said, he is a ritualist. Since, he lived in Dubai, what does he do for living, simple. If you dont know, you say it. No qualms.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
guiddoti:
Bro, don't say what I have not said. Don't you think you need change your mentality on flimsy that he lived in Dubai? I asked simple question, I haven't said, he is a ritualist. Since, he lived in Dubai, what does he do for living, simple. If you dont know, you say it. No qualms.

But you are the one talking about civilization na.
What he does for a living isn’t my problem and it shouldn’t be your problem too.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by guiddoti: 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
Wisdomval67:

But you are the one talking about civilization na.
What he does for a living isn’t my problem and it shouldn’t be your problem too.
okay! maybe, you don't understand why I said civilized society. Everything is questionable.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by chukwutope: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by segbolon: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
Can't you'll tell that he works for Gucci?

That's why he's always wearing those, he's marketing, he's an influencer.

He get's those for free maybe get's paid a bit in the hope that he influences consumers to waste their money buying that rubbish.

Stop calling him names, he's just a walking advertisement.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
ERORR404:
Why on earth will a man be walking around with a handbag WTF is inside?
bros na swag cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by Kayharry(m): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
MichealCephas:
masquerade
yeah typo
Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by Ixora4u: 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
why is he always wearing Gucci? what is he trying to prove? are there no other designs in this world except from Gucci? seriously he have abused that designers wear and need to be sued
Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by wisdomkid: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
Didcot:
Eyesore.

If you accuse me of hate, thunder fire you!

You're filled with Hate!

Now, grin were is the thunder again?
Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by Didcot: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
wisdomkid:

You're filled with Hate!

Now, grin were is the thunder again?

Wait for it.

I am coming
Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by karlboss: 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ferdinandu:
Anybody who doesn't know that this Guy is just a Gucci Brand Ambassador is just Naive. A fashion Icon wears all fashionable brands. But this one is just all about Gucci. He is just on a paid advert.

Exactly! Your head dey there. The guy is s social media influncer. As we are reading this and commenting we are directly and indirectly promoting the Gucci brand it's that easy and simple. I feel he is rich but not as rich as we think he is. It's all showbiz

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by keryj(f): 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
Most of all this Gucci products looks so boring lipsrsealed

Not because I can't afford it for now, but they just look boring to me
Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by CyberEBOLA(m): 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
Diso60090:

The thing pain youuuuuuuu say you broke A's nigga shocked
I can feed hushpuppy for one year without noticing it.
Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by wonlasewonimi: 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
keryj:
Most of all this Gucci products looks so boring lipsrsealed

Not because I can't afford it for now, but they just look boring to me

They look boring because of the way they're being used.

There's a reason burberry burnt £30m of unsold stock because they don't want it to get out there anyhow.
Re: Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo by Bobbyrobby1(m): 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
To me oo, gucci clothes and shoes r not really fine oo, they r just expensive, dem nor fine. Like I said to me oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What An Obsessed Fan Of Don Jazzy Shared On Instagram Haaa!!! / Comedian Bovi Has A Message For Whistle Blowers / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.