Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Jada Pinkett And Tupac Shakur In High School 1980s - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pinkett And Tupac Shakur In High School 1980s (4231 Views)

Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina / Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Jada Pinkett And Tupac Shakur In High School 1980s by Opinionated: 1:38am On Sep 08, 2018
The girl don get eccentricity teytey.
Re: Jada Pinkett And Tupac Shakur In High School 1980s by SuperSonik: 6:58am On Sep 08, 2018
Lirqur:

Yen Yen Yen. Stans will never let us hear word. Thinking shi always as to be about one person forgetting the beauty of art is appreciating differences. That's how new age hip_hop Heads keep screaming Kendrick Lamar and how dope he his and how he his the Tupac of this time. And still Both Tupac and Kendrick will never make Top Five in my list. But does that mean they aren't good, heck no! Most peeps don't sit to decipher for themselves they just go with the flow. That's freaking irking.

I'm a 90's kid. Started with Eminem and moved on to loads of rappers, as i grew older, i figured eminem wasn't stimulating my consciouness as i wanted. Tried lots and lots of other OG's. Surprisingly Stan bois of whoever they follow will not let us hear word. I can understand why peeps relate to Tupac and his style, but that phrase of if he was still around hip-hop wouldn't be this whack is a effin lie.

Anywaiz big respect to Amaru. In my list Nas over Pac any day. Stillmatic/Illmatic. As a matter of pref grin grin i'd pic today's J.Cole over Pac. grin grin

Even, Fort Minor sef wey no dey any where stimulate my noggins pass Pac grin grin grin grin. Argue with you ancestors.

But i never discriminate. Everyone is got their taste, Just because i love Rap&Rock Doesn't mean those who like Pandalike genres are lowly in taste, it's just preference.

Salaam.
and this is why you're a 90's kid..
you know nothing kid, let the oldies talk..
Re: Jada Pinkett And Tupac Shakur In High School 1980s by SuperSonik: 7:03am On Sep 08, 2018
Kolombz:
so it is nas that is not poetic,philosophical and relentless?.Then why is nas'illmatic album ranked as arguably the greatest hip-hop album of all time instead of one of Tupac's album?.
Note that nas dropped that album in an era when tupac and biggie were already dominating the rap scene and it still found a huge audience in Hip Hop community.It is also a known fact that the illmatic album was a sheer work of pure poetry and wisdom.To think that nas was a teenage boy when he dropped that masterpiece is a strong pointer to his lyrical ingenuity.
you can't find 2pac's energy in any other, he was an outlaw, he always tells you the truth irrespective of who he was speaking against...
if you've really listened to half of his tracks i bet you'd understand why people idolize him

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My A*ss Is Real-bobrisky Says As He Strikes Provocative Post (photos) / Davido Wishes Wizkid A Happy 31st Birthday. Will Wizkid ignore him again? / DJ Cuppy Pours Drink On Kiddwaya For Telling Her To Find A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.