Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith (20796 Views)

Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina / Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair / Comedian Nasty Blaq Arrested At Ajah As Cute Abiola Receives Dirty Slap For Inte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jada Pinkett Smith, has revealed that her marriage was rescued by Will Smith slapping Chris Rock during the Oscars ceremony.

She acknowledged that, in an interview with the Daily Mail that was published on Saturday.

Jada refers to the event as the “holy slap” since “so many positive things came after it.”

“After all those years trying to figure out if I would leave Will’s side, it took that slap for me to see I will never leave him,” she told the outlet. “Who knows where our relationship would be if that hadn’t happened?”

The “Matrix” star went on to reveal that she “nearly didn’t even attend” the awards show, but added she’s “glad” she did.

The “Bad Boys” actor, 55, stormed onto the stage at the 94th Academy Awards in March 2022 and punched Rock, 58, in the face after the comedian joked about Pinkett Smith’s shaved head.

At the time, Rock made a comparison between Demi Moore from the 1997 movie “G.I. Jane” and herself, citing her alopecia diagnosis as the reason for her shaved head.

Smith was barred from Academy activities for ten years after the controversial event.

VANGUARD

Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by illicit(m): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
Torh

🤸
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by Shalommy(f): 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
Holy slap! Was expecting a fight but hell no. Oops! angry

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by brain54(m): 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
If na me be Will Smith...

Na now I go start my own shakara.

Apparently she likes tough guys!

47 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by Johnycastro18: 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2023
Mtcheeew i am not impressed grin
Chris rock is a gentleman.

Will smith should have tried that nonsense slap on a person like Dwayne "the rock" johnson,

Let me check something.

38 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by oz4real83(m): 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2023
Will smith's husband on the beats again cheesy grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by Risingblue008(m): 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2023
Had it been I'm smith

I for don marry like 3 wives and still counting

10 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2023
Olosho wey marry

Na vacation she dey

20 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by dicksonadams(m): 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2023
mumu woman

4 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by richie240: 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2023
Lolz.....this 'bleeder' is a lost cause tey-tey.
It's only her that's yet to know.
cool

3 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by Itiskdg121(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
Women

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by Nahunger(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
grin
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by KaptainRobin: 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
Tupac likes this post.

10 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by Joseph099(m): 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Olosho wey marry

Na vacation she dey
swrrrzz

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by Joseph099(m): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
Pls president Tinubu should bring up policies to alleviate poverty and upgrade the living standard of the masses. Alot of people in Nigeria are suffering

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by DropsMic(m): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
Yawn
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by KingLennon(m): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
Will smith the SIMPle man. For him to go back to that hoe shows a high level of Simpism sad

5 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by Musty112: 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
This air about her that always suggests that she is with will Smith out of pity is something else. Imaginr having to compete with a dead man and being the second choice to a woman

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by rawfacts2023: 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
Holy slaps indeed. Madam, go and mend ways and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by pacesetting: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
Exactly!! That's why she liked Tupac. 90% of women do.

Wicked combination is "tough" and "intelligent"
brain54:
If na me be Will Smith...

Na now I go start my own shakara.

Apparently she likes tough guys!
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by absoluteSuccess: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
butterfly effect at work.
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
Honestly ma

I initially thought it was a stunt
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by sallazlee(m): 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
Most woman like the tough guy.
From my own angle
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by id4sho(m): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
tongue
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by Bliss62: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
Marriage is not for the weak
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by inoki247: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
Lol when NL go blacklist this woman name comot any News Abt her jargons always hitting FP...

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by jiz: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
After God naa your wife. Will smith understand this and only those who don't understand what Christ centered home should look like will say otherwise ! Will may lose people and awards but he gained his wife trust.

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by brain54(m): 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
pacesetting:
Exactly!! That's why she liked Tupac. 90% of women do.

Wicked combination is "tough" and "intelligent"
Rick Ross said recently...

That she is "psychologically lost"

Imagine that!
Re: Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith by HelloWhatsup: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
u say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilda Dokubo Slams Amaechi And Wike: ‘Rivers State Is Bigger Than You Two’ / Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] / Oge Okoye Celebrates 37th Birthday Dinner With Friends (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.