Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

I Joined Presidential Race To Fight For Nigerians - Bukola Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Joined Presidential Race To Fight For Nigerians - Bukola Saraki (400 Views)

Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Joined Presidential Race To Fight For Nigerians - Bukola Saraki by Infonews2: 10:23am On Sep 07, 2018
Senate president, Bukola Saraki, says he is in the running to become Nigeria's president in 2019 so he can fight for the rights of Nigerians. According to him, his presidential ambition is not in anyway personal

Saraki said this yesterday in Enugu state where he went to consult with PDP members in the state ahead of the party presidential primaries in October.

''It takes a politician who knows the problems of the masses to bring solution and unity to the people. I am here to tell you that we have a project. The country is not as it was three years ago. We are all concerned about the insecurity in the land, the unemployment and hunger in the country. Many youths today do not have any job and the future is not okay for them and we do not have time to continue to wait and things continue to deteriorate.”

'For me and us in the national assembly, it is not for personal ambition, we have continued to fight for the right of the people, for justice and freedom in this democracy. We are fighting for people to be able to exercise and express their views and opinions without any form of intimidation or oppression. We have gone through a lot, I and your son, Ike Ekweremadu, since we have decided to fight for what is right”.

Saraki urged the people of Enugu south-east to stand by him as he plans to change the leadership of the executive.

“A president that understands the issues facing Nigerians, a president that will unite the whole country, that will create jobs and identify with the youths in their aspirations. Without unity and working together we cannot build a progressive nation’ he said.

SOURCE:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/4303/i-joined-presidential-race-to-fight-for-nigerians-bukola-saraki#latest

Re: I Joined Presidential Race To Fight For Nigerians - Bukola Saraki by Drakkernoir: 10:25am On Sep 07, 2018
This dude should shut up already!!!!

Face your primaries and let's see ur clout

Yeye
Re: I Joined Presidential Race To Fight For Nigerians - Bukola Saraki by amamahdaniel(m): 10:26am On Sep 07, 2018
I am not a PDP supporter but I still preferred ATIKU TO THIS MAN.

SAI BABA TILL 2023.
Re: I Joined Presidential Race To Fight For Nigerians - Bukola Saraki by krissconnect(m): 10:27am On Sep 07, 2018
Same talk, every different day. Nigeria is just damned. We keep refurbishing rubbish. Same people. Same old cargos cry
Re: I Joined Presidential Race To Fight For Nigerians - Bukola Saraki by BabaO2: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2018
But u said main reason of your defection which is the same reason for contesting for presidency is because of juicy appointments....
Re: I Joined Presidential Race To Fight For Nigerians - Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2018
You have never fought for Nigerians.You are fighting for your pocket

1 Like

Re: I Joined Presidential Race To Fight For Nigerians - Bukola Saraki by ahiboilandgas: 10:40am On Sep 07, 2018
Infonews2:
Senate president, Bukola Saraki, says he is in the running to become Nigeria's president in 2019 so he can fight for the rights of Nigerians. According to him, his presidential ambition is not in anyway personal

Saraki said this yesterday in Enugu state where he went to consult with PDP members in the state ahead of the party presidential primaries in October.

''It takes a politician who knows the problems of the masses to bring solution and unity to the people. I am here to tell you that we have a project. The country is not as it was three years ago. We are all concerned about the insecurity in the land, the unemployment and hunger in the country. Many youths today do not have any job and the future is not okay for them and we do not have time to continue to wait and things continue to deteriorate.”

'For me and us in the national assembly, it is not for personal ambition, we have continued to fight for the right of the people, for justice and freedom in this democracy. We are fighting for people to be able to exercise and express their views and opinions without any form of intimidation or oppression. We have gone through a lot, I and your son, Ike Ekweremadu, since we have decided to fight for what is right”.

Saraki urged the people of Enugu south-east to stand by him as he plans to change the leadership of the executive.

“A president that understands the issues facing Nigerians, a president that will unite the whole country, that will create jobs and identify with the youths in their aspirations. Without unity and working together we cannot build a progressive nation’ he said.

SOURCE:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/4303/i-joined-presidential-race-to-fight-for-nigerians-bukola-saraki#latest
eyya poor Nigerians been repeatly raped
Re: I Joined Presidential Race To Fight For Nigerians - Bukola Saraki by Infonews2: 10:40am On Sep 07, 2018
sad sad sad
cucumbae:
You have never fought for Nigerians.You are fighting for your pocket
Re: I Joined Presidential Race To Fight For Nigerians - Bukola Saraki by yemmight(m): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2018
Oloshi.
Re: I Joined Presidential Race To Fight For Nigerians - Bukola Saraki by SolutionMee: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2018
cheesy

Yes Sir. Humane, rational and insightful youths knew this an earlier.

(1) (Reply)

News Insight: Buhari’s $10billion Harvest From China / Ekiti Shootings: Bamidele Returns From London Hospital, Narrates How He Survived / Controversy As Youwin Connect Trainees Accuse Government Of 'deceit'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.