Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

About A Lost Nigeria Passport With Valid U S Visa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / About A Lost Nigeria Passport With Valid U S Visa (315 Views)

Scam Alert: U.S. Visa Scam! Please, Don't Fall Victim! / Nigeria International Passport With Ease / U.s Visa Procurement Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About A Lost Nigeria Passport With Valid U S Visa by Fikky1234: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2018
Good morning! Please I will need your advice I and hubby and my daughter was given U S visa last year, on getting to U S. hubby left earlier back to Nigeria before us, so during my stay in the STATE my passport and daughter passport was missing! Which I report in U S and I have a case number, but because I don't want to over stay I had to go for emergency travel document which brought us back home, have mail the NIL and they replied that I have to re-apply for the Visa again please how do I go about this? Thanks.
Re: About A Lost Nigeria Passport With Valid U S Visa by SocialJustice: 10:49am On Sep 07, 2018
You lost passport with USA visa? Tufiakwa!
Re: About A Lost Nigeria Passport With Valid U S Visa by Fikky1234: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
Please how is that your headache? When I was on emergency the hospital misplaced it

(1) (Reply)

Liberia Vs Nigeria / Italy Judge Set To Give First Ruling In Nigeria Oil Graft Case / Trump Threatens To Punish Saudi-arabia Over Khashoggi’s Disappearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.