Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Update On Total (epng) - Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Update On Total (epng) - Vacancies (1496 Views)

News On Total Applications / Latest On Total Job / Please I Need Help On Total Apt Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Total (epng) - Vacancies by tijanixyz(m): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2010
Dear Nairalanders,
I wish to know if total have started calling candidates for their last vacavcies advertised last month for various positions
Re: Update On Total (epng) - Vacancies by ganza(m): 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2010
a friend received a mail from them some days ago, asking her to come for a test next week. pls house any ideas on what their test usually is? they asked her to come with pencil, eraser and calculator. info pls.
Re: Update On Total (epng) - Vacancies by tijanixyz(m): 7:30am On Jul 12, 2010
What position did ur friend applied for ? I wish her goodluck. Any way ,she will do aptitude test and professional test.The professional test will be related to the application of her course of study and the position she applied for in oil and gas industry. I applied for the position of Experienced chief production operator,when they are calling for that the house should let us know .
Re: Update On Total (epng) - Vacancies by ganza(m): 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2010
Tijanixyz, she applied for Public and Communication officer, I am shocked that no one seems to be saying anything or was it only my friend that was invited. The test is for next week HOUSE SOME INFO PLS cry
Re: Update On Total (epng) - Vacancies by 2busy: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Sales Girl Needed At Adekunle Banjo Street Magodo Shangisha / Exxon Mobil Apptitude Test.... / Standard Group Trust Fund(sgtf) Recruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.