Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

APC Can't Win Osun Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Can't Win Osun Governorship Election (5093 Views)

Arrogant Wike Thinks PDP Can't Win Osun Without Him / Davido's Campaign Billboard For Ademola Adeleke In Osun Governorship Election / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Can't Win Osun Governorship Election by gurnam: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
IloveToMess:

ok jail apart tell me what he in particular did for Lagos state.

The whole development going on in Lekki /Ajah axis is Tinubu brainchild. He opened up that axis. Ask question of the state of that place prior to Tinubu
The IGR status of Lagos today was opened up by Tinubu, such that other states are copying that template.
The continuity in governance and development that Lagos enjoy today is the handwork of Tinubu.
The civil service reform, the judicial reforms that has catapulted Lagos today to the top of Nigeria states today is Tinubu effort
Tinubu has singlehandedly brought out so many technocrats into government today, both at the states and federal level

You can belittle the man as much as you want, but the truth is the history of Lagos will not be compete without a generous portion of it devoted to him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can't Win Osun Governorship Election by gurnam: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
tomakint:

Wiseandtrue is a lady while you are a full grown man that claimed to know politics yet she only threw a simple question at you and this is all you got? undecided

Oh well, the decision on how I respond to anyone here is my prerogative.

If anyone in his or right sense can tell me that Marwa brought more to Lagos than Tinubu, then I doubt if I have anywhere to start with such a person

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can't Win Osun Governorship Election by deomelo: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
lol @ frustrated village Igbos.

Your ipob village pvc was worthless in ekiti and didn't help fayose@iyaminpain that you called your god and president. APC and Tinubu won and your next goal post in Osun will make you cry and wail even worse.

Frustrated losers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can't Win Osun Governorship Election by haffaze777(m): 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
deomelo:

Your ipob village pvc was worthless in ekiti and didn't help fayose@iyaminpain that you called your god and president. APC and Tinubu won and your next goal post in Osun will make you cry and wail even worse.

Frustrated losers.

Most of them will stay in Aba only to be predicting how Yoruba will vote in Osun,Oyo and Ogun state

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can't Win Osun Governorship Election by Johnnyessence(m): 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
gurnam:

The whole development going on in Lekki /Ajah axis is Tinubu brainchild. He opened up that axis. Ask question of the state of that place prior to Tinubu
The IGR status of Lagos today was opened up by Tinubu, such that other states are copying that template.
The continuity in governance and development that Lagos enjoy today is the handwork of Tinubu.
The civil service reform, the judicial reforms that has catapulted Lagos today to the top of Nigeria states today is Tinubu effort
Tinubu has singlehandedly brought out so many technocrats into government today, both at the states and federal level

You can belittle the man as much as you want, but the truth is the history of Lagos will not be compete without a generous portion of it devoted to him.
she told you that you should mention what Tinubu did in the last 8 years that he was in government, you are typing your epistles here that will always read. Abeg list the project he commissioned. meanwhile internet never forget to burst your lies. oya post it here, we dey read am.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Can't Win Osun Governorship Election by slivertongue: 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
enslaving themselves 2hedonist is wrong. SE &NC are PDP strongholds bt hw dey will vote is up 2them. am nt 4tokenism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Can't Win Osun Governorship Election by Johnnyessence(m): 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
deomelo:

Frustrated losers.

deomelo, you are a stranger in Lagos State, list what Tinubu did in Lagos State throughout his 8 years in government. I challenge you today to list them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can't Win Osun Governorship Election by Johnnyessence(m): 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
deomelo:

Frustrated losers.

you can never dictate to us and other people on the candidate that they should votes for. if you can't preach about vote with conscience, you are a failed Lagosian. each and everyone has their candidate to vote for. you said more than this in last year senatorial bye election in osun state, what's the outcome hmmmmmm? free, credible and fair is what they ask for Hmmm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can't Win Osun Governorship Election by gurnam: 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
she told you that you should mention what Tinubu did in the last 8 years that he was in government, you are typing your epistles here that will always read. Abeg list the project he commissioned. meanwhile internet never forget to burst your lies. oya post it here, we dey read am.

I know you are lazy to read.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Can't Win Osun Governorship Election by Johnnyessence(m): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
gurnam:

I know you are lazy to read.
list it OK. don't try to school me here. we know better. Lagosian that witness it all through challenge you. prove him wrong. I challenge you here too. don't forget that internet never forget to burst your lies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can't Win Osun Governorship Election by beegodson: 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
APC has won the heart of Osun state, i don't know who is to vote whether it's the people or yourself.... Majority of the people of Osun state are with APC and will vote accordingly...
APC all the way!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can't Win Osun Governorship Election by gurnam: 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
list it OK. don't try to school me here. we know better. Lagosian that witness it all through challenge you. prove him wrong. I challenge you here too. don't forget that internet never forget to burst your lies.

You are not intelligent if you can’t read my comment and see Tinubu’s contribition to the development of Lagos

You must really be excessively delusional if you or any one think you can belittle Tinubu achievements in Lagos

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can't Win Osun Governorship Election by Johnnyessence(m): 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
beegodson:
APC has won the heart of Osun state, i don't know who is to vote whether it's the people or yourself.... Majority of the people of Osun state are with APC and will vote accordingly...
APC all the way!
Osun state has been grounded by incompetence and bad governance.
As we write:

1) Osun State polytechnic, Iree, is presently on STRIKE.

2) Osun State college of technology, Essa oke, is presently on STRIKE.

3) College of Education, Ila Orangun, Osun State is presently on STRIKE.

4) College of Education, Ilesa, Osun State is presently on STRIKE.

5) LAUTECH University that is jointly owned by Osun and Oyo is presently on strike because Osun refuses to play its roles.

6) All Osun Civil Servants will go on strike starting from August 28th.

Nothing is working under APC in Osun state right now.
Salaries are not paid, hunger and poverty have enveloped the state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can't Win Osun Governorship Election by Johnnyessence(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
gurnam:

You are not intelligent if you can’t read my comment and see Tinubu’s contribition to the development of Lagos

You must really be excessively delusional if you or any one think you can belittle Tinubu achievements in Lagos
Lagos as a place has it own potentials and Tinubu has nothing to do with it!
Cause the potentials exist even before Tinubu!
Marwa's regime was by far better than Tinubu!
Tinubu is so much associated with thuggery and bribery!
Don't take my word for it, just mention any project started and completed by Tinubu!
Fashola was the one that put Lagos back to the map!
Okay. I challenge you to list it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Can't Win Osun Governorship Election by Johnnyessence(m): 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
gurnam:

list the project Tinubu started and commissioned. everyone is on nairaland to defend tinubu here. post it here with pictures too. time start now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can't Win Osun Governorship Election by gurnam: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Lagos as a place has it own potentials and Tinubu has nothing to do with it!
Cause the potentials exist even before Tinubu!
Marwa's regime was by far better than Tinubu!
Tinubu is so much associated with thuggery and bribery!
Don't take my word for it, just mention any project started and completed by Tinubu!
Fashola was the one that put Lagos back to the map!
Okay. I challenge you to list it.

Stop trolling me, I’m not in your league at all.

3 Likes

Re: APC Can't Win Osun Governorship Election by Abujalal: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
Only God knows who's going to win osun governorship election. take note, late prince abubakar audu didn't live to celebrate his victory because God Almighty took his life on the very day he won the election. no body ever thought the almighty pdp could lose the 2015 presidential election woefully, but God has his way of doing things according to his will. GEJ and pdp have their advantages and disadvantages, likewise PMB and apc. no matter our differences, GEJ & PMB still remain our leaders. GOD, i call on u to give us good leaders and make us the followers, patriotic citizens.
Re: APC Can't Win Osun Governorship Election by Johnnyessence(m): 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
gurnam:

Stop trolling me, I’m not in your league at all.
so tell me who are you. besides are you from DSS or what? answer me my questions here, me and alot of nairalanders want to learn. if you are a Lagosian, you don't have to neglect my questions OK.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can't Win Osun Governorship Election by tomakint: 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
gurnam:

Oh well, the decision on how I respond to anyone here is my prerogative.

If anyone in his or right sense can tell me that Marwa brought more to Lagos than Tinubu, then I doubt if I have anywhere to start with such a person

Mention what Tinubu did during his eight years and stop waffling.

3 Likes

Re: APC Can't Win Osun Governorship Election by benzion72(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
presently in Osun APC does not have the popularity they use to have. They have also lost the good will they enjoy. Having said that the opposition is in disarray Omisore has Ife to himself. Adeleke has Ede to himself. ADEOTI has Iwo to himself. You cannot scattered around and win anything. There are 48 parties viwing for governorship position. if they Dont come together APC may win the election

1 Like

Re: APC Can't Win Osun Governorship Election by delkuf(m): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
haffaze777:

majority of Yoruba detest PDP and all it represent
majority of Yoruba will detesting APC. This is not a matter Yoruba like one party to another. This is a matter of voting for credibility and for job done. I dont know if you are a salary earner. can you live without being payed your salary for one month. Not to talk of not being payed many months. Guy, osun need a change. And it start now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Can't Win Osun Governorship Election by FlyoruB: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
all what you listed up there is not Tinubu project, that's fashola project. the questions is to list the projects Tinubu started and completed. what a straight forward questions. if not the assassination of Williams of the blessed memory, Tinubu is no where to be found in Lagos State politics. list it and let us learn OK.

Now I see why you get ridiculed on this forum. I hope you and your fellow ipob miscreants will finally shut the fvck up after going through what I'm about to hit you with. BRT was INITIATED by Tinubu before he handed over to Fashola. It's like saying that BRT is an Ambode project simply because he bought new buses. If you are a Lagosian, you would know that the BRT lanes were already under construction before Fashola was sworn in. Even the buses had been bought. Educate yourself and stop acting a fool on social media in the name of politics:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagos_Bus_Rapid_Transit_System

Ditto the Light-Rail: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagos_Rail_Mass_Transit
The idea of developing a light rail network for Lagos was revived by Governor Bola Tinubu in the early 2000s with a formal announcement of its construction in December 2003.

Eko Atlantic City: https://www.ekoatlantic.com/latestnews/press-clipping/a-new-city-for-the-rich-in-lagos/
The project began in 2006 when the Bola Tinubu administration granted SENL the concession to reclaim and develop land for the city. Since then, the company has recorded a huge success, as more than 1.3 million square metres of land has already been reclaimed and is up for sale.

Lagos IGR was N600million naira monthly by the time Tinubu took over in '99. He left it at N8-billion naira monthly by the time he handed over to Fashola in 2007. #Fact.

Tinubu started the first IPP (INdependent Power project) inspite of opposition from OBJ admin.

• Massive roads construction, dualization and modernization across
Lagos State such as Kudirat Abiola road, Oregun; Awolowo road, Ikoyi; Akin Adesola road, Victoria Island, Adeola Odeku road, Victoria Island; Agege Motor road; Ikotun-Igando road; Yaba-Itire-Lawanson-Ojuelegba road; LASU-Iba road, Ojo; Ajah- Badore road, Eti-Osa; Oba Sekumade road, Ikorodu; Adetokunbo Ademola road, Victoria Island and the ongoing expansion and modernization of the Lagos-Epe Expressway as the largest concessioneering project of its size and compexity in Africa among several others.

• Reconstruction and upgrading of the Lagos Island Central
Business District including the modernization of 16 roads in the area and the historic Tinubu square.

• Upgrading of the buildings and facilities at the Lagos State
University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) to world class grade; expansion and rehabilitation of old General Hospitals in Lagos, Gbagada, Epe, Isolo, Ikorodu, Badagry, Agege and the Island Maternity; building of new General Hospitals at Mushin, Shomolu, Ibeju-Lekki and Isheri-Iba as well as upgrading of existing health centres to full fledged hospitals at Ijede, Ketu, Agbowa and Agege among others.

• Provision of free health services for children under 12, the
aged above 60 and free ante-natal care for women; Free eye screening, eye treatment, eye surgery and provision of free eye glasses popularly known as ‘jigi Bola’, free treatment for maleria, tuberculosis and leprosy, free Limb Deformity Corrective Surgery, free Cleft-Lip Corrective Surgery and the introduction of the Quarterly Eko Health Missions that provides free medical services including free heart surgeries to local communities.

• Elimination of mountains of refuse that used to deface and
disgrace Lagos through the introduction of community-based Private Sector Participation (PSP) in refuse collection and disposal, expansion and modernization of land –fill sites, construction of Transfer Loading Stations, establishment of waste-to-wealth facilities in Ikorodu as well as re-organization, modernization and re-equipping of the Lagos State Waste Management Authority (LAWMA).

• Massive construction of new drainage channels as well as the
creation of Drain Ducks as well as the Emergency Flood Abatement (EFAG) to clear existing drains and respond to flooding.

• Rehabilitation of primary and secondary schools in all Divisions
of the state through the Schools Rehabilitation Programme, massive construction of school furniture and equipping of laboratories; provision of free education in all public primary and secondary schools including payment of WAEC/NECO fees as well as all internal examination fees to ensure that indigent children do not drop out of school.

• Construction of 6,000 housing units such as Abraham Adesanya
Estate, Ajah, Ibeshe low income housing scheme, Oba Adeyinka Oyekan Estate, Lekki, Ayangburen Phase II, Ikorodu, Gbagada Medium Housing Scheme, Amuwo-Odofin Housing Scheme, Abraham Adesanya Estate, Phase II, Ojokoro Millennium Housing Scheme, Alaagba low income housing scheme as well as the Oke Eletu and Oko Oba low income housing schemes among others.

• Massive construction of rural roads as well as rural
electrification and water supply schemes; construction of micro water works at Onikan, Ikeja, Iwaya, Igando, Oworonsoki, Atan, Bariga, Isolo, Shomolu and Iponri among others to improve water supply in Lagos state.

• Construction and equipping of new High Courts, computerization
of court registries, enhanced welfare for judicial officers to stregthen the rule of law, establishment of the Office of the Public Defender (OPD) to provide free legal services to indigent persons and the establishment of the Citizen Mediation Centre as an alternative dispute resolution mechanism.

• Establishment of the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority
(LASTMA) for enhanced traffic management; establishment of the Lagos Metropolitan Area Transport Authority (LAMATA) to plan and manage an integrated transportation master plan for Lagos; initiation of the revolutionary Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) scheme that has transformed the face of public transportation in Lagos State; construction of 55 bus stop shelters; construction of 25.9km of median barriers to enforce lane discipline and improve travel time on major high ways; fabrication and installation of 50,000 units various types of traffic signs to improve road safety; installation of at least 63 functional traffic lights at major road intersections among others in the transportation sector.

• Initiation despite stiff opposition by the federal government of
the first successful Independent Power Project (IPP) by any state government generating 260MW of electricity from Ikorodu to the National Grid.

• Completion of such abandoned projects as Teslim Balogun Stadium
and the new Government House at Alausa as well as finding a permanent solution to the erosion and perennial flooding of the Bar Beach by constructing an enduring shoreline defensive barrier.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can't Win Osun Governorship Election by Rashdimuh(m): 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
benzion72:
presently in Osun APC does not have the popularity they use to have. They have also lost the good will they enjoy. Having said that the opposition is in disarray Omisore has Ife to himself. Adeleke has Ede to himself. ADEOTI has Iwo to himself. You cannot scattered around and win anything. There are 48 parties viwing for governorship position. if they Dont come together APC may win the election
You are disgracing us (Osun indigenes) online with the rubbish you are writing online, the children of hate from potopoto island will just make you a scape goat. Next time reason before you type anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can't Win Osun Governorship Election by Minjim: 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
isaacojih:
APC will not only lose in Osun state, APC will lose in virtually all the states and even at the federal level. APC has failed Nigerians big time, they promised heaven and earth when they were campaigning, they begged to rule for just a year to change Nigeria but to our greatest surprise they worsen everything and failed in all their promises, We are tired and not ready to give them a second chance.

You don't know jack about Nigerian politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Can't Win Osun Governorship Election by Minjim: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
delkuf:
majority of Yoruba will detesting APC. This is not a matter Yoruba like one party to another. This is a matter of voting for credibility and for job done. I dont know if you are a salary earner. can you live without being payed your salary for one month. Not to talk of not being payed many months. Guy, osun need a change. And it start now

So, you're saying I should vote Adeleke or Omisore?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Origin Of The Name “BIAFRA” And Why South-south And South-east Must Unite / Governor Umahi Escape Death As Gunmen Shoots Sporadically At Ebonyi Airport Site / Bello Ambassadors Meet South East Stakeholders, Get Support For Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.