Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons (42171 Views)

Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Kwankwaso's Campaign / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Shekarau Submits Nomiation Form Battle For Kwankwaso Seat Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shelloween:
take Buhari in a wheel chair to Kano, even the sucklings would sing his name.
this man get more followers than Jesus in Nigeria.
no offence to my Christian bros.
You're such a big fool. No offence too

1 Like

Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by mofedamijo(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shelloween:
Buhari won with 2.5million votes lets say including those who did not vote him 5million,christain population in Nigeria is about 80million......dude go check your blood pressure asap.

1 Like

Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by Sarrakii: 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
IF BY ANY MEANS PDP FAIL TO PRODUCE ATIKU AS THERE FLAG BEARER THEN PDP SHOULD FORGET ABOUT WINING 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, ATIKU IS WIDELY ACCEPTED AMONG NIGERIAN UNLIKE OTHER PDP ASPIRANT WHO CAN ONLY TRY TO WIN THERE STATE. TAKE FOR INSTANCE ATIKU CAN WIN THE WHOLE OF SOUTHEAST, NORTH EAST, NORTHCENTRE AND SOUTHSOUTH, IN SOUTHWEST WILL ALSO MAKE A VERY SIGNIFICANT GAIN DO TO HIGH NUMBERS OF NONINDIGENES IN LAGOS, KWANKWASO FOR INSTANCE IS ONLY POPULAR IN NORTH WEST AND WILL BE DIFFICULT FOR HIM TO DEFEAT BUHARI WHOW ALSO FROM THE SAME REGION. ANOTHER THING IS THAT PDP SHOULD NOT BY ANY MEANS UNDERMINE THE VOTE OF IGBOS BASED ON REGIONAL REGISTRATION BECAUSE IGBOS CONSTITUTE THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF LITERATE REGISTERED VOTES ACCROSS NIGERIA AND ALSO HAVE THE HIGHEST SINGLE BLOCK VOTE ACROSS THE COUNTRY AND BESIDE HAVE THE SECOND HIGHEST NUMBER OF NONINDIGENES REGISTERED VOTES IN ANY STATE EXCERPT SOUTHEAST.
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by Blackfire(m): 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shelloween:
this man get more followers than Mohammed in Nigeria.
no offence to my Muslim bros.
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by Kennydoc(m): 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shelloween:
And yet he lost election a whooping three (3) times until Tinubu came to help him out. So much for his massive followership.
Abeg, comot for road!
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by Hopebringer: 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shelloween:

This is very false

You have been spoon fed propaganda and believed it unfortunately
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by ebbo(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Galaticos444:
jst to remind ur dead brain dat prior to 2015 buhari has lost in kano state and he only won cos kwankwaso defected to apc,so do d maths buhari and kwankwaso who has more supporters

Buhari has never lost in kano state before my friend, he even made a common class room teacher (shakarau) then defeated an incumbent gorvornor (kwankwaso) in 2003.check ur facts pls b4 u post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by tolguy(m): 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
dukie25:
Kano is Kwankwaso and Kwankwaso is Kano. Let's see how Buhari will garner millions of votes with Kwankwaso in PDP.
hmmn wait and see
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by femi4: 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
dukie25:
Kano is Kwankwaso and Kwankwaso is Kano. Let's see how Buhari will garner millions of votes with Kwankwaso in PDP.
If Kwankwaso didn't win PDP ticket, Kano will go for Buhari

1 Like

Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by mandax: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kwankwaso is ridiculous among those aspiring to be president of Nigeria.

Kwsnkwaso as governor frequently sent Islamic police Hisbah to search homes and seize alcoholic beverages, destroy the alcohol beverages in public.

Next day, the Islamic zealot Kwankwaso would come to Abuja to collect federal allocations partly earned from VAT on sales of alcohol beverages.
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by iphyjp: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
WILLD:
PDP POWER
e concern u
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by A230385(m): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
Galaticos444:
jst to remind ur dead brain dat prior to 2015 buhari has lost in kano state and he only won cos kwankwaso defected to apc,so do d maths buhari and kwankwaso who has more supporters

You lie bro. Buhari has always won kano. Ex kano state governor, shekarau, defeated kwankwaso twice under the umbrella of ANPP. Now, the question is- who was the face of ANPP? The answer is Buhari!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by BafanaBafana: 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
dukie25:
I wish presidential elections will be conducted in just kano state. Buhari will beat Kwankwaso black and blue until he sees red.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shelloween:
you just caused Buharl's loss in 2019

1 Like

Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by thaoriginator: 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
MYHUBBY:

I just affirmed emir of kano says that northern youths was right. indeed northern youths are under colonization. your shallow reasoning admit that already

buhari has follower than Jesus is just one stupid thing that ever happen to you lately. comparing a mere mortal to a supernatural being.

seek knowledge and free your brain beyond Arabic
Jesus is a mere mortal too my brother. He bleeds just like we do.

Jesus was never a god, he's human just like that nigga next door.

1 Like

Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by DWJOBScom(m): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shelloween:
the only politician you should support is the one that has affected your life positively.

you carry load,
you dey trek,
you dey under sun,

you still dey support the ode that couldn't change your condition when he was in power.

fvck PDP.
fvck APC

love Nigeria, think Nigeria, speak Nigeria.
don't let these politicians use you as bait when they fish for power.

I agree o
Even the paid zombies have lost it

1 Like

Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by DWJOBScom(m): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
thaoriginator:

Too bad
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by MYHUBBY: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
thaoriginator:

your ignorant stinks. you thought he got married to a teenager like your religion god does? seek knowledge Jesus wasn't a mate with any human and it can't be compare to your god talkless of buhari that's at his old age
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by MRAKBEE(m): 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shelloween:
U are really begging for cheap attention
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by buchilino(m): 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
dukie25:

BUHARI, KWANKWASO, RUFAI, TINUBU, SARAKI WIKE ETC, DEY R ALL D SAME. EVIL PPLE DAT DONT CARE. ITS NEVA ABOUT NATIONAL INTEREST BUT PERSONNEL N OTHER INTERESTS. WAT A SHAME.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by buchilino(m): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
thaoriginator:

SO R U SAYING D BIBLE IS FRICTION N D HOLY SPIRIT ISN'T REAL.
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
What a L.A.Z.Y. N.I.G.E.R.I.A.N. Y.O.U.T.H.....he needs sense

Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by Benekruku(m): 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
dukie25:

You know not politics.

Let's wait and see if Kwankwanso remains in PDP after the primaries. Did is going to defect if a decampee gets the presidential ticket

2 Likes

Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shelloween:
you are a fool you no that
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by djacob(m): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shelloween:

This is sad....I don't really care about any politicians in Nigeria. But you bringing in Jesus into this show how empty you are....If you want people to respect your religion why do you disrespect others?
May God show you mercy.

1 Like

Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by delzbaba(m): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
aboki brain
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by samisj4real(m): 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
Why is this MAN always putting on that red cap?
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by PrincewithGod(m): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
But APC will like to let us know that he has lost the support of Kanawa.
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by FBIL: 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shelloween:

modified+++

I am a born again Muslim from a Christian family. don't insult.

Only in Yoruba homes you can find people who talk foolishly like this; your parents are Christians, you are a burn-again muslim and Buhari is popular than Jesus. Just listen to yourself and see how imbecilic your comment sounds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts / Anambra Election: DIG, AIG Resign, Redeployed / Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.