Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons (42172 Views)

Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Kwankwaso's Campaign / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Shekarau Submits Nomiation Form Battle For Kwankwaso Seat Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by unite4real: 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
Galaticos444:
jst to remind ur dead brain dat prior to 2015 buhari has lost in kano state and he only won cos kwankwaso defected to apc,so do d maths buhari and kwankwaso who has more supporters

in 2011 general election Buhari was in CPC and won Kano State having over 1.6M votes, ANPP (Shekarau) came second with about 500K votes with PDP (GEJ) a distant 3rd position with about 400K votes.

https://www.reuters.com/article/nigeria-elections-results-idAFLDE73G05B20110418

in 2003 Buhari was in ANPP also won Kano having over 1.6M votes while OBJ in PDP got 380K votes, Ojukwu APGA had 2k
https://www.electoralgeography.com/new/en/countries/n/nigeria/nigeria-presidential-election-2003.html
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
Seetto:

Guy is like buhari life is synchronized with an average northerners, they no wan here anything except buhari, am typing in tudun wada kaduna where people are currently arguing why kwankwaso thinks he can contest against buhari, dime for kwankwaso.

and I am in Malali, Kaduna where everyone is speaking trash about Buhari

1 Like

Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by 99miles(m): 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shelloween:
take Buhari in a wheel chair to Kano, even the sucklings would sing his name.
this man get more followers than Jesus in Nigeria.
no offence to my Christian bros.

modified+++

I am a born again Muslim from a Christian family. don't insult.

This singular statement made by u has reassured me that buhari will be disgraced out of office come 2019..........mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shelloween:

modified+++

Guy,learn to always be taking your drugs on time

2 Likes

Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by DeBiafran: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
Jonathan defeated Buhari in 2011 probably because he had more followers than Mohammed and the 9 yr old aisha in Nigeria. No offence to my good Muslim bros

Shelloween:

modified+++

3 Likes

Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by femi4: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shelloween:

modified+++

The word "born again" does not exist in Islamic religion
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by chriskosherbal(m): 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shelloween:

modified+++

Don't ever allow your emotions to take a better part of your reasoning bro ..

You can still ask for forgiveness there is still time..

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits -Albert Einstein.

Oh lord have mercy on him for he knows not what he is saying ...
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by Misterdhee1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Galaticos444:
jst to remind ur dead brain dat prior to 2015 buhari has lost in kano state and he only won cos kwankwaso defected to apc,so do d maths buhari and kwankwaso who has more supporters
Oga calm down nd stop distorting facts. Buhari has never lost in Kano state. Go check the records
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shelloween:
the only politician you should support is the one that has affected your life positively.

you carry load,
you dey trek,
you dey under sun,

you still dey support the ode that couldn't change your condition when he was in power.

fvck PDP.
fvck APC

love Nigeria, think Nigeria, speak Nigeria.
don't let these politicians use you as bait when they fish for power.
You are right that is why I want all of us to please support omoyele sowore for president 2019 we have nothing to loose folks

1 Like

Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
ChaleeBendel:
They maybe moving gradually from Buhari, there's a new saviour in town, his name is Kwankwaso.
New saviour indeed
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by remedykboy: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
Austin4lif:
this is hate speech. Jesus is not your mate and Jesus is your lord take it or leave it. Jesus determines how you survive, argue with me and see his wrath in your life.
jusus that cannot determine how himself survive.What of The Only that created you and Jesus..............serve the everlasting God not Jesus and Muhammed both of them ware created by the Creator(God)
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by philGeo(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shelloween:

modified+++

I will not talk what i know here.
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by Austin4lif: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
remedykboy:
jusus that cannot determine how himself survive.What of The Only that created you and Jesus..............serve the everlasting God not Jesus and Muhammed both of them ware created by the Creator(God)
i know you are Yoluba ,u guys don't take religion serious, very secular
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
dukie25:
Kwankwassiya is a movement in the north

https://twitter.com/_lulualee/status/1037977960110800896?s=19[

Even in Enugu here, hundreds of keke drivers have posters of Kwakwanso on their keke with the inscription Sai Madugu n this has been on for over 10 years

1 Like

Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by Kdon2: 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shelloween:

modified+++

I am a born again Muslim from a Christian family. don't insult

No wonder! Its obvious
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
ashacot:
Only kwokwanso can get up to 400,000 votes in kano state. The rest may get 150,000- 180,000 votes there. Kano is just a buhari state

Kwakwanso was able to get 400k for a southerner, Talk more of getting votes for himself as a governor. buhari is from kastina n not from Kano so u people should forget this useless story that buhari will take 3 million votes n kwakwanso will get 400k votes.

It's not GEJ vs Buhari election again, wake up.

1 Like

Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by LEGAL007: 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shelloween:

modified+++

You can make your point without being stupid. Am a born again christian living in the North and i know some of your brethren can kill to show respect for your holy prophet. Why not respect the sanctity of the name of Jesus who christians revered by not making such demeaning statement even if you don't believe in HIM
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by Blaizeless: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shelloween:

modified+++

This shows how irresponsible your parents are. Still shows how gullible you are.
Thunder will only fire you till ur fourth generation.

And the moderators won't do anything about this son of a homosexual.
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by chris31(m): 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
ayusco85:

May joint air strike from Sango, Oya, Obatala, Amadioha, Thor, Zeus, Superman, Batman, Ogun, Captain America, et al obliterate your existence!
Lol
Black man self
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by WhiteJacket: 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
As for me and my household, we stand with

OMOYELE SOWORE FOR PRESIDENT 2019

1 Like

Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by edupedia: 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
dukie25:
Kano is Kwankwaso and Kwankwaso is Kano. Let's see how Buhari will garner millions of votes with Kwankwaso in PDP.

Keep deceiving yourself...
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by IBBG(m): 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
Shelloween:

modified+++

This hubris will be your undoing. People bragged like this about the titanic, but history told us what happened next. buhari will be demystify in 2019. I hope you won't commit suicide when he loses woefully. Mind you kano is not the only state in nigeria. He could win the whole vote in kano and still end up losing the elections. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord in vain.
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by KingBaba1(m): 12:07am On Sep 08, 2018
Shelloween:

modified+++

why use Jesus Christ and not your Mohammed or whoever in islam. That's how it's all starts, and had it been it was a Christian that said that, u Muslims will want to fight. can Christian kidnap a little Muslim girl and ask her to denounce her faith like u and your boko boys are doing to Leah saribu at the moment and hell wouldn't have let loose. And your useless Muric is silent about this
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by waveskaaya(m): 12:16am On Sep 08, 2018
Nice one boss
Shelloween:
the only politician you should support is the one that has affected your life positively.

you carry load,
you dey trek,
you dey under sun,

you still dey support the ode that couldn't change your condition when he was in power.

fvck PDP.
fvck APC

love Nigeria, think Nigeria, speak Nigeria.
don't let these politicians use you as bait when they fish for power.
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by Pat081: 5:42am On Sep 08, 2018
jchioma:
Eventually, it may be between Buhari and Kwankwaso ... battle royale!
but I think one boy is saying only Bukola Saraki can win 4 PDP
Re: Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons by nurusystem(m): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2018
Shelloween:

modified+++

see marry
see Jesus

Nigeria we are the caused of our failures.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) / Anambra Election: DIG, AIG Resign, Redeployed / Dokpesi’s Car After Assassins' Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.