Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Bisola Denies Saying She Doesn’t Owe Her Fame To Bbnaija Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Denies Saying She Doesn’t Owe Her Fame To Bbnaija Show (370 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) / John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bisola Denies Saying She Doesn’t Owe Her Fame To Bbnaija Show by LifestyleTonite: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
Actress and Singer, Bisola Aiyeola has denied saying she doesn't owe her fame to BBNaija reality TV show.

Bisola was quoted in a recent interview circulating online saying,

“I started out in the entertainment industry in 2006. In 2008, I was on MTN Project Fame West Africa music realty TV show. I have been an actress prior to Big Brother Naija. I wouldn’t say that BBN gave me all or the mileage that I am getting now. I am stressing it because a lot of people may think I woke up one day and just went for an audition.

However, a new social media post from the reality TV star sees her distancing herself from the interview. According to the single mother of one, her words were misconstrued. She went on to say that she would never be ungrateful to the show which made her famous. Read her post below.

''Like really? There’s a misleading headline circulating published by Punch Newspaper and copied by several blogs. It says: “I do not owe my success to BBN – Bisola. ’ For the avoidance of doubts, this is a misnomer and does NOT represent my views. It erroneously portrays me as an ingrate and a usurper which is not who I am and you all know this. I would not be so insensitive and ungrateful to a platform that has given me everything. Why would I say this on the night I won the TRAILBLAZER AWARD ? I practically auditioned for 8 years to get into Big Brother Nigeria. If it wasn’t so important, I wouldn’t do that.''

The single mother of one further shared a post she made months ago, which shows her appreciating the BBNaija show and all the brands that have made her successful and famous.

She wrote:

#Repost…
“Hey fam! Today is a birthday of sorts for me. One year ago, I left the Big Brother House as runner-up and set upon a path that has been beyond my wildest dreams.

“People always ask me about my time in the house, but the truth is none of us imagined the hype surrounding everything we were doing and how our lives were going to change. It still takes me by surprise when I travel around the world and people come up to me to wish me well and sometimes even quote things I said from a year ago.

“I went into the house with just one purpose which was to reach as many people and showcase my talent. When I think of the things that my Big Brother experience has allowed me to do in the past 12 months, it is difficult to do so without overwhelming gratitude.

“It has connected me to my beautiful family, @thetemplecompany. It has allowed me greater selection in the kind of projects I do. It has given me the opportunity to add my voice to the plight of our young girls who have the smallest voices in our country. Most importantly, it has allowed me to be closer to all of you.“I thank @multichoice_africa , @payporte, and @dstvnigeria for the life-changing opportunity. I thank My mother, my sister @Adunola.a and my daughter Leyla for their constant support. I thank you @biodunstephen And @thetemplecompany for always having my back. I thank each and every one of you for continuing to tolerate my craziness...

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/09/bisola-denies-fame-bbnaija-show/

Re: Bisola Denies Saying She Doesn’t Owe Her Fame To Bbnaija Show by MustiizRaja(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
in as much as i like you dosent mean i wont tell you the truth
So what is the moral of your story pls?

(1) (Reply)

Ariana Grande ‘heartbroken’ Over Mac Miller’s Death Despite Being Her Ex / Priyanka And Nick Recreate Meghan And Prince Harry’s Engagement Photo / Wizkid Might No Longer Build A School Anymore As Promised. See Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.