Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression (43511 Views)

Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help / Girl Contemplating Abortion Seeks Help From John Dumelo Over Pastor's Prophecy / Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Reelmii: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
I chop life so teey I need toothpick, any body wey won die no need to announce
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Kingjames(m): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
read your Bible
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by magicminister: 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Wooow... I hope he gets better.
Attention seeking or not, it does not change the fact that most Nigerians see mental health as a taboo. They think if they don’t talk about it that it’s gonna go away!

Kudos to harry song for being brave.

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by IbrahimDamola: 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
thesicilian:

I pity anyone who comes to you for help with his or her problems.

That my yoruba muslim brother is a nutcase.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Eberechi24(f): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
chuksanambra:
Harrysong should shut da bleep up. He seeks excessive attention like a kindergarten kid. When he was mentioning Kizz Daniel in his madness and that one refused to answer him, he's now making noise about suicide.

They closed 3rd Mainland bridge 3 weeks ago but have opened it so that Harrysong can go kill himself.

Let him die and his album would sell wella like Fela and Michael Jackson.

Childish nonsense.

could you please shut the hell up!

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Abee79(m): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
chuksanambra:
Harrysong should shut da bleep up. He seeks excessive attention like a kindergarten kid. When he was mentioning Kizz Daniel in his madness and that one refused to answer him, he's now making noise about suicide.

They closed 3rd Mainland bridge 3 weeks ago but have opened it so that Harrysong can go kill himself.

Childish nonsense.
That was harsh . . .
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by hopexter(m): 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Very childish somebody, who cares if you die. Why didn't you die when you were poor with no fame. People die alot here in Nigeria yours will be no different except slight memories whenever your songs come up sad undecided
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by chuksanambra: 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Eberechi24:

could you please shut the hell up!

Since you feel like shutting someone up, why don't you shut your father up?
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by ViVaMadrid: 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
Yeah... Thank you so much harry.

This geh, you're always in every thread. You nor dey taya angry
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by efizziano4eddy(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
WHO HIM EPP. Bleep OFF
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
ViVaMadrid:

This geh, you're always in every thread. You nor dey taya angry
Amebo, olofofo, agwagwashi.... How you take no sey i dey for every thread if you nor dey dere too?
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by chuksanambra: 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
thesicilian:

I pity anyone who comes to you for help with his or her problems.

When you get to the level where you can distinguish between those who are craving for unwarranted attention and those who need genuine help, you'll come back to delete your post.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by okokobioko1: 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
chuksanambra:

Childish nonsense.
You talked as if you know him too well. i pray depression or psychological depression does not befall you any day. you may end up eating your words. my prayer for you is to be alive to tell the story. in the first instance you were not the one feeding him nor has harrysong begged you fior money.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by ViVaMadrid: 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
Amebo, olofofo, agwagwashi.... How you take no sey i dey for every thread if you nor dey dere too?

Before I run enter you...... What is agwagwashi
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by IYANGBALI: 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
Rubbish. Abeg go and die if e dey hungry you
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
ViVaMadrid:

Before I run enter you...... What is agwagwashi
Run enter me Like sey you fit.

Ehen, agwagwashi abi?

Agwagwa is hausa language, meaning duck.
Shi, can be roughly translated as an hausa pronoun of boy or man( Like Him- He).

Basically, agwagwashi can simply mean a he-duck( If there's a word like that).
Or maybe He's a duck. I can't be sure cus i'm not hausa.

But, all the same it's a very big insult grin
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
Maybe he is depressed, maybe he is not,but then one question why bring it to social media,there is definitely an amount of publicity stunt attached to this,he wants people to talk about him,if he is depressed, he should simply go see a therapist,why bring the whole thing to social media,it would have been different if he was sharing a story after he had overcome the depression, dude is simply looking for attention

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Edusouls(m): 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
chuksanambra:

Childish nonsense.
you will see how you will end up in life, nature torments hardhearted and insensitive humans like you chuks, and it will be ruthless when it handles you..

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by asawanathegreat(m): 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
Harrysong my man nothing go do U. We love u wela.
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by chuksanambra: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
Edusouls:
you will see how you will end up in life, nature torments hardhearted and insensitive humans like you chuks, and it will be ruthless when it handles you..

See this thing, if only you know how life has treated some of us and we didn't seek cheap sympathy.

May life treat you how it has treated me.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by jaxxy(m): 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
darkchild64:
Maybe he is depressed, maybe he is not,but then one question why bring it to social media,there is definitely an amount of publicity stunt attached to this,he wants people to talk about him,if he is depressed, he should simply go see a therapist,why bring the whole thing to social media,it would have been different if he was sharing a story after he had overcome the depression, dude is simply looking for attention

Nope I think it’s best he does that in this case cos most of these celebs dealing with such keep to themselves and everybody thinks they’re fine cos hide it with drugs and drinking bt it still gets at them cos that’s not the real help they need.
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
I don't understand why are all this therapist (ladies) who re good at what they don't get married.
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Apina(m): 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
kiss
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Cowbuhari: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
See lamba, bros harry kee yourself wee are too much in this zoo already!!

You want die come lost am for gram

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Aydesmond(m): 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
My own is how is Dat therapist still single..... Make she cun marry me abeg
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Awoo88: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ode.if he is not throwing kecee's name around to garner attention, he is looking for someone to beef with. Now that he out of who to fight, he is forming death. Stupid fellow
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by neyur: 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
chuksanambra:

Childish nonsense.

someone please call 911
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by 3verblazing(m): 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
We buy all Gift Cards:

Itunes card - $25 - $500 Denomination
Amazon card - $25 - $500 Denomination
Ebay card - $25 - $500 Denomination
Walmart card - $25 - $500 Denomination
Steam Card - $25 - $500 Denomination
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by engrelvis(m): 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nbote:
U were seeking attention and now U got it...
bro depression is real.lt was a gud thing he spoke out
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
thesicilian:

A lot of Nigerians are depressed, but are ashamed to speak out because of stigma.
Like me. honestly, not a joke. Nothing gives me joy anymore. The worst thing is that I can't even tell anyone. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Welcomes New Baby (Photo) / Venita Akpofure Is Darling Nigeria Ambassador (Photos) / SARS Storms Jaywon's 32nd Birthday Party In Lekki, Disrupt The Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.