Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression (43497 Views)

Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help / Girl Contemplating Abortion Seeks Help From John Dumelo Over Pastor's Prophecy / Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by AndLeo(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
She was healed after love session with Miss. Oyinkansola. Congrats Harry. How many rounds you do?
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by thesicilian: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nnaabros:

Like me. honestly, not a joke. Nothing gives me joy anymore. The worst thing is that I can't even tell anyone. sad
Please find someone to talk to, before you find yourself at your breakpoint. Could be a friend, mentor, colleague, or even a complete stranger.
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by pacespot(m): 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Depression is a sign of fake culture that is enforced on people in a society that gives you nothing but always expects you to be hero-takes-all as a man. Most African men and women live a fake life just to fit in, and when the going gets rough, this is always inevitable.
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by NiggasInParis: 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
Depression is REAL. 65% of Artists and Celebrities are going through it as we speak.
In the US its even worst.

Now Playing: Sasha - Adara Following next MI ft Tuface - Human Being
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by chriskosherbal(m): 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
warlord24:
I am really happy for him to speak it out than die in silence...

BTW
Do you want to learn How you can be running successful facebook ads with 4easy techniques?

Click the Link Below|
yes I want to sir, how ?
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
jaxxy:

Nope I think it’s best he does that in this case cos most of these celebs dealing with such keep to themselves and everybody thinks they’re fine cos hide it with drugs and drinking bt it still gets at them cos that’s not the real help they need.

Ok
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by megastu(m): 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
Age will teach him what life is truly about
thesicilian:

I pity anyone who comes to you for help with his or her problems.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Agbotikuyor007(m): 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
MISS OYINKANSOLA hmmmm
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Mryacks: 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
Dripy:
Depression is real and a silent killer. Most people who committed suicide were actually depressed. In Nigeria, if you say you are depressed, people look at you as possessed by some evil spirits; going to see a shrink is outta the question rather they will take you for deliverance.

Happy Harry is getting help; most celebrities are depressed and living fake life; do not envy them when they post pictures of houses and cars. Do your thing and one day success will come your way.

Peace.

True..looks can be deceptive...

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by emijo(m): 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
Why won't he be depressed when he is busy attaching those that helped build his carrier and brought him into limelight?
Ewu Gambia!
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by fscream(m): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=chuksanambra post=70990904]Harrysong should shut da bleep up. He seeks excessive attention like a kindergarten kid. When he was mentioning Kizz Daniel in his madness and that one refused to answer him, he's now making noise about suicide.

They closed 3rd Mainland bridge 3 weeks ago but have opened it so that Harrysong can go kill himself.

Let him die and his album would sell wella like Fela and Michael Jackson.

Childish nonsense. [/q
Sympathisers would gather round a dead person to cry but there lies d dead man knowing nothing happening around him, so is foolishness. U av more years to grow young boy
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Tinyemeka(m): 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:
Please what's Harrysong depressed about?

Being broke, unemployed, suffering writer's block, etc.
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by chuksanambra: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=fscream post=70996560][/quote]

Your problem is not just that you're foolish, your problem is that you'll reproduce this foolishness in ur kids.

Animals like you are usually castrated.
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by caye(m): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
achievers007:
Hmmmm may God grant you sound health

Meanwhile

Pls fellow nairalanders, I need help right now, whoever God put it In his or her mind to help with my school fees.
To be an orphan or without anybody in a country like Nigeria has never been easy.

Pls people help me finish my education, am in my last semester already. Pls I have proof of my claim in case anyone want to check.

This my contact below O8O.8352.5526.
THANKS
Cc: Hungerbad
Cc: Airforce1

WHATS UP WITH NAIRALAND BAMBIALA
Hungerbad is looking towards heaven for daily chop, Iamairforce1 is praying to God for breakthrough as him go get pikin very soon.
And you are begging for money?
I PITY YER CONDITION

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by samjey: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
MrAnele:
New album dropping soon. I sure die

Album title - Depression

You're bad
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by lantres000(m): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
chuksanambra:
Harrysong should shut da bleep up. He seeks excessive attention like a kindergarten kid. When he was mentioning Kizz Daniel in his madness and that one refused to answer him, he's now making noise about suicide.

They closed 3rd Mainland bridge 3 weeks ago but have opened it so that Harrysong can go kill himself.

Let him die and his album would sell wella like Fela and Michael Jackson.

Childish nonsense.

LMAO how he go take chop the money na
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by DonMekino(m): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
Better go n die that die oooo.....u want use death threaten Nigerians abi?? U never jam sef
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by mechanics(m): 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
hmmmmm, miss.
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
Be careful what you wish the God for, because you might get it.
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by usibengate(m): 2:01am On Sep 08, 2018
OK oo, thanks for being back on your feet
Re: Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression by Nmeri17: 3:37am On Sep 09, 2018
Benekruku:

Ran out of cooking gas and couldn't refill
wow!! grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Takes His Children Out For Fun [lovely Photos] / Fathia Balogun Rocks Her Bald Hair / Davido Performs At 50,000 Capacity Stadium In Sierra Leone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.