Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Tips On How To Run Business Successfully - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tips On How To Run Business Successfully (1362 Views)

How To Open And Run A School Successfully / Hot Cake!!!how To Set Up Bakery And Bread Business Successfully / Can N1,000,000 Handle Cement Business Successfully In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How To Run Business Successfully by demoly: 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2010
last year i did a lot of strenuous research on why business fail in Nigeria, for 6 month i carefully studied the scenario. I thus come out with 100 tips on how to successfully run a biz,to get this tips just send your email to businesstips2010@gmail.com.
Re: Tips On How To Run Business Successfully by Harus(m): 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2010
@ POSTER
Why not post it here for people to scrutinize if its real?
Re: Tips On How To Run Business Successfully by jot01(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2010
demoly:

last year i did a lot of strenuous research on why business fail in Nigeria, for 6 month i carefully studied the scenario. I thus come out with 100 tips on how to successfully run a biz,to get this tips just send your email to businesstips2010@gmail.com.

Everyone on NL post there ideas and suggestion on here why do you want people to email you and not post them for free.
Na wa for you oooo,
Re: Tips On How To Run Business Successfully by ezysit(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2010
i think he has nothin to offer, there's a motive for that,
Re: Tips On How To Run Business Successfully by demoly: 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2010
The primary alm of a business is profit making. it is a life-wire of a business. The success in business lies in unceasingly flow of cash resources. Any business that fails to achieve this lofty goal is doom to fail! Business failure has been a re-current phenomenon. The cause and solutions are well known by few but ignore by many. What are the cause and solutions to this perennial problem?
I started an insight to this negative phenomenon in 2008 and concluded it in 2009 with the help of Almighty God. It was a result of in dept research and analysis with eagle eyed focus on Nigeria environment that led to the discovering of the facts that business success or otherwise revolve around the following:
1. Business owner.
2. Business itself
3. Market and its environment.
4. Customer.
5. staff
For detail on how to get the manual just send your email to businesstips2010@gmail.com
Re: Tips On How To Run Business Successfully by MITNEXUS: 6:47am On Aug 01, 2010
5 Business Growth Tips For Small Businesses

Growing a successful small business for any enterpreneur is a duanting task and requires diciplined understanding of key strategies that will drive profitability.This article identifies five vital business growth strategies that if well deployed can help an entrepreneur or small business owner significantly improve his business.

http://smallhomebusiness.suite101.com/article.cfm/how_to_start_and_grow_a_small_business
Re: Tips On How To Run Business Successfully by iwona: 2:08am On Aug 05, 2010
many times businesses do not fail because the business owner is not good enough but because he does not understand the little tricks needed to maintain and manage one.
for answers to bugging questions email: airwellbiz@gmail.com or visit business-successtips..com
Re: Tips On How To Run Business Successfully by syllang(m): 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
For business tips and solution.follow this thread on NL and ask your questions
www.nairaland.com/1368505/how-make-millions-how-handle
Or Feel free to check my link and contact me if you need any thing more on business matter

[url]akinsolajegede./2013/07/01/reasons-for-business-failure/[/url]
Re: Tips On How To Run Business Successfully by samee72(f): 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
For ideas on types of businesses you can start with little or no startup capital visit the link in my signature, it's completely free

(1) (Reply)

Modern Organised Informal Agricultural Buyers Necessary In Nigerian IFS / Scrap Copper Needed Urgently / Looking to transfer money from Nigeria - Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.