Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,511 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! (2563 Views)

Paws Of Dikeje: Slant GSD (long Coat) Stud / Paws Of Dikeje Kennel / Paws Of Dikeje Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by pawskennel7(m): 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
Searching for quality dogs? Look no further. At PAWS KENNEL quality is guaranteed!

Available breeds include;
Lhasa,
Rottweiler,
Boerboel,
Caucasian,
Saint Bernard,
German Shepherd (slant),
Bull mastiff,
Neopolitan Mastiff etc.

Call/whatsapp: 07037250525

Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by matuskyoo7(m): 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
Post parent pix..it help potential buyers
Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by lightofjoy(m): 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
How much
Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by royalshepherd(m): 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
The boerboel puppies in the 3rd picture looks like a litter I came across on the internet sometime last year. can I see a recent picture of this litter please.
Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by pawskennel7(m): 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
lightofjoy:
How much
afternoon sir, please call/whatsapp for more details. Thanks.
Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by pawskennel7(m): 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
matuskyoo7:
Afternoon, please contact us on whatsapp
Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by pawskennel7(m): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
PAWS KENNEL
Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by KingOvoramwen1(m): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nice Specs
Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by pawskennel7(m): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
royalshepherd:
The boerboel puppies in the 3rd picture looks like a litter I came across on the internet sometime last year. can I see a recent picture of this litter please.
matuskyoo7:
royalshepherd:

Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by royalshepherd(m): 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Mr paws why are you using other people dogs on your post, you posted picture of natty dogs and also posted a picture of puppies that are in south Africa and probably adults by now. who ever is contacting him should please be careful until he has proven that this puppies aren't indeed adults already. no offence meant to the op

1 Like

Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by pawskennel7(m): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
royalshepherd:
Mr paws why are you using other people dogs on your post, you posted picture of natty dogs and also posted a picture of puppies that are in south Africa and probably adults by now. who ever is contacting him should please be careful until he has proven that this puppies aren't indeed adults already. no offence meant to the op
Mr ITK, We hav seen u, the pitbull belongs to natty my frnd.. If u need dem wud get dem for u.. Well if Judah no dey jesus for no dey, so keep d hate coming bro# haters shov it up ur ass
Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by pawskennel7(m): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
pawskennel7:
Mr ITK, We hav seen u, the pitbull belongs to natty my frnd.. If u need dem wud get dem for u.. Well if Judah no dey jesus for no dey, so keep d hate coming bro# haters shov it up ur ass
Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by royalshepherd(m): 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
pawskennel7:
Hmmm...okay sir. I called natty and he does not know you and his dogs are not pit bulls but xl American bullies.
Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by pawskennel7(m): 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
pawskennel7:
the mastiff(neopolitan mastiff) ur talking of dat was me carried d pup sir.. U want d original copy of d pix sir??
Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by pawskennel7(m): 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
pawskennel7:
the mastiff(neopolitan mastiff) ur talking of dat was me carried d pup sir.. U want d original copy of d pix sir??
OK sir
Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by royalshepherd(m): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
pawskennel7:
no. it's okay sir.
Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by Namdeenero(m): 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
Oga why are you quoting yourself.. Someone asked you a simple question and you go nuts

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by Greene66: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
Namdeenero:
Oga why are you quoting yourself.. Someone asked you a simple question and you go nuts

I also observed. So rude for a business man..
Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by Namdeenero(m): 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
Greene66:

I also observed. So rude for a business man..
I don't just understand
Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by Wizkhalifa2(m): 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
U pple shud keep kwayet. Ua saying he his rude. Yall like bringing pple down. If you don't want a dog why bring your bad vibe here?
I know PAWS KENNEL frm Instagram nd d guy is a humble quiet dude. Keep up the good work bro. Haters gon hate.
Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by royalshepherd(m): 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
U pple shud keep kwayet. Ua saying he his rude. Yall like bringing pple down. If you don't want a dog why bring your bad vibe here?
I know PAWS KENNEL frm Instagram nd d guy is a humble quiet dude. Keep up the good work bro. Haters gon hate.
Oh My God!...not another one
Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by Wizkhalifa2(m): 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
royalshepherd:

Oh My God!...not another one
stfu.
Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by Greene66: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:

Alright.. You know him on Instagram? Good. Do we know him? He is advertising. You people abuse many companies in Nigeria.. Do they complain? No because its your right to critize. Not everyone would like your product. You cannot stop people from bringing their bad vibe.

Nairaland is the public. Not your private property. If you don't want critics or bad vibes then stay off nairaland. As a businessman, you should accept critics and debunk them peacefully to encourage people patronise you. Not fighting or insulting your potential customers you are advertising to.

Insult your customer tomorrow and see if he will call you again. You can't be rude in business. I personally wont have any fvck to do with this op. A person who insults so easily wouldn't hesitate to attack me in person.

So many unprofessional elements on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by ayamprecious: 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
royalshepherd:

Hmmm...okay sir. I called natty and he does not know you and his dogs are not pit bulls but xl American bullies.

Pawskennel7 . Defend this pls
Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by rumenase(m): 1:51am On Sep 01, 2017
Greene66:

Alright.. You know him on Instagram? Good. Do we know him? He is advertising. You people abuse many companies in Nigeria.. Do they complain? No because its your right to critize. Not everyone would like your product. You cannot stop people from bringing their bad vibe.

Nairaland is the public. Not your private property. If you don't want critics or bad vibes then stay off nairaland. As a businessman, you should accept critics and debunk them peacefully to encourage people patronise you. Not fighting or insulting your potential customers you are advertising to.

Insult your customer tomorrow and see if he will call you again. You can't be rude in business. I personally wont have any fvck to do with this op. A person who insults so easily wouldn't hesitate to attack me in person.

So many unprofessional elements on nairaland.

yu just hit the nail on the head.
Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by Namdeenero(m): 7:10am On Sep 01, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
Mr man, you've heard about people going all the way to impersonate someone online just to rip people off yeah? Good, just last month someone impersonated petplanet on Olx to scam a friend of mine. No one is calling the op scam, he just has a few stuffs to clear off that's all... we're trying to make petland scam free

1 Like

Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by kelsmic: 11:12am On Sep 01, 2017
pawskennel7:
Searching for quality dogs? Look no further. At PAWS KENNEL quality is guaranteed!

Available breeds include;
Lhasa,
Rottweiler,
Boerboel,
Caucasian,
Saint Bernard,
German Shepherd (slant),
Bull mastiff,
Neopolitan Mastiff etc.

Call/whatsapp: 07037250525

the Lhasa puppies...
Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by Wizkhalifa2(m): 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
Namdeenero:
Mr man, you've heard about people going all the way to impersonate someone online just to rip people off yeah? Good, just last month someone impersonated petplanet on Olx to scam a friend of mine. No one is calling the op scam, he just has a few stuffs to clear off that's all... we're trying to make petland scam free
Yh true. Now I get ur point bro.
Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
I want them all lol they are so so cute

1 Like

Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by FrancisAdl(m): 1:54am On Sep 03, 2017
royalshepherd:

Please I need the bully XL, do you have any for sale?
Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by royalshepherd(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2017
FrancisAdl:

Please I need the bully XL, do you have any for sale?
No I don't sir, I don't breed bullies. You can contact "natty Jibike" on facebook, he has lovely dogs.
Re: PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! by mystery1979: 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
Pls ar u d owner of dos lhasa apso,if yes,where is ur location?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman With The Biggest/fattest pĆ¹ssy In The World, Shares Photo / Rottweiler Puppies Available (booking) / Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.