Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Which Of These Two Snails Should I Eat? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Two Snails Should I Eat? (1773 Views)

I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) / What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / How To Remove And Wash Snails Perfectly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Two Snails Should I Eat? by Crystolexy: 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hi Landers.. It's been longer I ate snail so I have forgotten which one it is my mother used to cook for us then. I have a lot of them in nearby bush but, I'm not sure the one I'm seeing in the right one. Please take a look and tell me.

The frist Pics or second pic?

Re: Which Of These Two Snails Should I Eat? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
All of them are edible
Re: Which Of These Two Snails Should I Eat? by Tamarapetty(f): 10:55am On Sep 08, 2018
Not a fan of snail meat, buh the big ones are better
Re: Which Of These Two Snails Should I Eat? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
Crystolexy:
Hi Landers.. It's been longer I ate snail so I have forgotten which one it is my mother used to cook for us then. I have a lot of them in nearby bush but, I'm not sure the one I'm seeing in the right one. Please take a look and tell me.

The frist Pics or second pic?
Damn you are soo lucky. I love snail a lot and wish I knew a farmer so I can have my supply of it.
Re: Which Of These Two Snails Should I Eat? by gaby(m): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hmmm.,.

If I talk wetin dey my mind una go beat me oooo...

Singing..

Oya first of all go down loow...ehen go down low..

Kilo n shey e ...go down low, oya go down low

You be babe or guy?

Oya turn the snail upside down...wetin you see

You say wetin?? Allow the snail hide and sleep inside him shell

I no hear you...

Oya keep observing, when you don observe tire, carry pen and paper draw wetin you see as you turn the snail upside down.

Thank you...

Enjoy my siggy for more snaily news...

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Nigerian Ogbono Soup / Eclectic African Catering - London - Uk / Cake Boxes Branding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.