Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" (34934 Views)

I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) / Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie / Prophet Nigel Gaisie: A Popular Musician Will Die Before December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by Richdad50(m): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
Neber
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by Abdul3391(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
WINE
WOMEN
WEALTH... the 3 ws that destroys a man
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by tiwasiaife(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
As it stands now, every Nigerian is owing China 15,000 naira --- Says Expert
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by Noblefirstlady: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
If the wife say the same thing now hell will be let loose
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by mightyneta9(m): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
Pastor abi Prophet, kneel down where ever you are now let me do some cleansing on u. U have to do fasting for 150days without bathing. Meet me in person when you must have completed the fasting. Anu mpama.
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
Babyforever:
I pray his wife forgives him
U Shouldn't Be Quick 2 Judge
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by thegoodone1234(m): 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
He is a handsome man. He said the true which we need to appreciate. God will give you strength to over come it in Jesus name.
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Franzinni:
and other men have slept with your WIFE... Don't be absolutely phoolish

You think she doesn't know you are collecting communion else where.....

The thing no get meter.... A good wash with alum and its back to new

Him no argue with u. Him just talk him mind so. Simple
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by IYANGBALI: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
How am i tempting you?

Agbere dey for ur blood before na.
shebi na abuja you dey,I go come there come trace you out
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by Hydrolysis(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nigel revealed further that he looks up to the anointing of God to strengthen him to win this fight.

Which anointing is this guy talking about
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
IYANGBALI:
shebi na abuja you dey,I go come there come trace you out
Na sokoto i dey... Come here if you fit tongue
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by IYANGBALI: 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
Na sokoto i dey... Come here if you fit tongue
zainab stop lying, you live in abj, I don trace you out
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
IYANGBALI:
zainab stop lying, you live in abj, I don trace you out
Ehen na... Buh i skul in sokoto.

Your tracing no complete.
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by Franzinni: 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
correctguy0900:

Him no argue with u. Him just talk him mind so. Simple
and I no argue with you too.... I just talk my own too simple...
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by linearity: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
thesicilian:
Man of God indeed.
Smh

him own better pass some MOG in 9ja wey go chop clean mouth....

if the girl even attempt open mouth, dem go lock am for Police cell, come frustrate her life so yay she go come come church come give testimony of how the MOG was sweet to her in all things inclusive.....

I no call any name oh, if you like open your mouth go mention one MOW name, you go see how them go manhandle you.
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by Ishilove: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
The devil uses your weakness es to attack your destiny
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by lielbree: 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
destiny322:
Fear women...
They come to steal, kill, and destroy
Just like ur mother.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
I don't understand, some people supporting him by claiming that he is Honest Atleast, but last time they were criticising me for having sex with 120 women.

And he calls himself a pastor? I don't get it.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by samjey: 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Just like zinnyzee is tempting me here. Once debe always debe.

I am not understanding you.
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by lielbree: 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
That's how pastors go about fùcking anyhow.

This one is just being honest
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by lielbree: 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
That's how pastors go about fùcking anyhow. Especially married women.

This one is just being honest
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by lielbree: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
gypsey:
I don't understand, some people supporting him by claiming that he is Honest Atleast, but last time they were criticising me for having sex with 120 women.

And he calls himself a pastor? I don't get it.
Only u don fùck 120??
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by abduljabbar4(m): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
See the ambassadors of chrisatanitycheesy. let me catch thelogicalmind insulting my Imams again.
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by Buharimustgo: 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
topeayan:
Colded thieves called Pastor. This is how one of the renown Pastor was telling my Mum to seek help from Babalawo(Herbalist) that my brother condition beyond fasting and shouting of Jesus name alone. Yeyenetu . Forget we are all hustlers

So he has done wrong by telling the truth? Please receive sense.
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by immaculate1234(m): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
make I like go baff
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
salvationproject:

The founder and leader of True Fire Prophetic Word Ministries, Prophet Nigel Gaisie, has revealed that he had on some occasions ended up sleeping with other women apart from his wife.

According to Nigel, women are his greatest weakness, and many of them make advances towards him.

Nigel made this revelation in an interview with Blakk Rasta on Accra-based Zylofon FM.

Revealing why he had ‘fallen’ many times to sleep with other women as a self-acclaimed man of God and a married man, Nigel said he found it hard to resist temptation.

However, Nigel said he now tries as much as possible to stay focused, ignoring the women who ‘worry’ him.

According to him, any time he is tempted, he prefers to choose the reputation of his future and his mission as a prophet even though it is hard for him.

Nigel revealed further that he looks up to the anointing of God to strengthen him to win this fight.

Prophet Nigel Gaisie rose to fame following his claim that he predicted the death of the dancehall star, Ebony Reigns.

More: http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/i-have-slept-with-other-women-apart-from-my-wife-prophet-makes-shocking-revelation/

This is one of the chief reasons why in Islam we don't allow intermingling of sexes because you will not be able to control the fire in people's veins.

And for those of you blaming the poor man
you think women don't know how to tempt men?
If you think they don't know how you must be from Mars.

I personally ensure I stay as far away as possible from them even our Muslim sisters because women naturally tempting and they use this weapon alot to achieve their aim.
In the end, na God get power
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by IYANGBALI: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
zinnyzee:
Ehen na... Buh i skul in sokoto.

Your tracing no complete.
yinmu
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
JamaicanLove:
shocked
Ugly girl
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Ugly girl

I know
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I know
No mind me. was only trying to get your attention. meanwhile, where's NwaAmaikpe
Re: Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" by sunshineyellow: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
Franzinni:
and other men have slept with your WIFE... Don't be absolutely phoolish

You think she doesn't know you are collecting communion else where.....

The thing no get meter.... A good wash with alum and its back to new
Alum...
That's very dangerous o.
I heard ladies use it.
P*ssy is not snail o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? / Father Jude Slumps And Dies In Cameroon While Preaching During Sunday Mass / "When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.