Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Abu Zaria Postgraduate 2018/2019 Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abu Zaria Postgraduate 2018/2019 Thread (1197 Views)

ABU Zaria Postgraduate Admission List / Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abu Zaria Postgraduate 2018/2019 Thread by emiarire(f): 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hello everyone,

ABU Zaria 2018/2019 postgraduate forms are out and on sale. Forms are on sale and application is on: https://spgs.abu.edu.ng/forms/login

However, I have a lot of questions and i wish i could get more information especially from those that have concluded or are currently running their postgraduate programmes there, to enable me make my final decision.

If you are also aspiring to study there, kindly get in here, lets rub minds wink

Thanks.
Re: Abu Zaria Postgraduate 2018/2019 Thread by fishguide(m): 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
A thread dedicated to only student in the penultimate and final year of all educational institution in Nigeria. Research at this stage is a protocol that can never be an option in our great nation.

so what happens when you are face with a research work that seems like an unsurmountable problem? it's either you face it or walk away. the latter is never an option that is the reason i am creating this thread to be of assistant to you with your research work.

feel confident and tell me if you need a profession touch on your research/ project work. (08168261081)

I hope to hear from you soon

Best wishes

1 Like

Re: Abu Zaria Postgraduate 2018/2019 Thread by idrismomodu: 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
Can i apply for M.Sc environmental chemistry with a first degree in biochemistry

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Sixteen” By Bolaji Abdullahi Is The Official Novel To Be Read By Everyjamb / . / It Seems That I Have Squeezed The Scrotum Of The Gods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.