Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

It Seems That I Have Squeezed The Scrotum Of The Gods - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / It Seems That I Have Squeezed The Scrotum Of The Gods (1197 Views)

Odin, The King Of The Norse Gods / My Regrets As A Part Time Student, That I Won't Wish For Anyone-amaka Agbo / List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Seems That I Have Squeezed The Scrotum Of The Gods by wearsandtrends1: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2021
On gahd, e be like say i don vex person

Yesteeday i went for an interview for a job salary that i used to pay my employees in 2016 as a business owner.

Whats even more aggravating is
When they asked for my experience and my response was as a director in my company

The interviewer gave me this sneer look like it dosent count

I have fell from a grace
Who did i offend like this?
Is this Normal?
Re: It Seems That I Have Squeezed The Scrotum Of The Gods by donbachi(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2021
They will call u back for the job.ijn

My prayer for u,is to get a job far paying than them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems That I Have Squeezed The Scrotum Of The Gods by illicit(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2021
undecided
Re: It Seems That I Have Squeezed The Scrotum Of The Gods by Deasegun19(m): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2021
what happened to your business?
Re: It Seems That I Have Squeezed The Scrotum Of The Gods by EndNigeriaNoow: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2021
Deasegun19:
what happened to your business?
Buhari happened
Re: It Seems That I Have Squeezed The Scrotum Of The Gods by Deasegun19(m): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
Buhari happened
oops, sorry
Re: It Seems That I Have Squeezed The Scrotum Of The Gods by ashybabs(m): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2021
Dayuuum

Pray o
Or go for strong deliverance

1 Like

Re: It Seems That I Have Squeezed The Scrotum Of The Gods by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
He that is down needs fear no fall.

2 Likes

Re: It Seems That I Have Squeezed The Scrotum Of The Gods by Dahunsipaul(m): 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Sorry o but why blame buhari for the business that collapsed?

We know say Oga bubu na very useless human being but why blame failed business in him again
Re: It Seems That I Have Squeezed The Scrotum Of The Gods by Ishilove: 3:01am On Jul 24, 2021
Very interesting heading. Did you study theatre arts?
Re: It Seems That I Have Squeezed The Scrotum Of The Gods by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 24, 2021
Dahunsipaul:
Sorry o but why blame buhari for the business that collapsed?

We know say Oga bubu na very useless human being but why blame failed business in him again
Compare prices of things before he came and now. It's that easy. Some people meat has become a fairy tale. They now say, "those days when we use to eat meat", this I have heard. Let him lament and blame him in peace.

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics: This 14 Years Old Girl Is Faster Than Computer (video) / This Video Of Fishes Falling From The Sky Will Shock You (video) / Lost Friends In Kings College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.