Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House (43932 Views)

Jude Okoye, His Wife Ify And Children On Christmas Day (Photos) / Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day / Paul Okoye, His Wife And Their Three Children In Adorable Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by Fitbillionairep: 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
sophiathefirst:

The funniest thing is that these two guys were paired as her partners, so where does the snatching come from. Was koko paired to Leo, NO! Was ceec paired with Tobi Yes! Same way Alex was paired with Tobi too, But he went for girl he is happier with. Move on nah, Abeg Alex is nor the cause u guys frustration.
who be this drunkard?
Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Olosho go collect Peter preeek looolzz

If Lola catch you ehnnn..

ur village people have indeed used ur brain for MMM from far back

1 Like

Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by Neoteny(m): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
Alex80s:
Eyaa , Peter equally entertaining her with a piano

Let's hope that's all he entertained her with lipsrsealed
Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by celebgistz: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
dbos11:
lemme come back and comment

why sad
Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by meobizy(f): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
There is something really sweet about this girl's congo. This one it has attracted Peter, very soon we'll see her in DBanj's residence.
Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by vaca1: 5:10am On Sep 09, 2018
sophiathefirst:

Who knows what u do behind doors that u re judging a girl of her past at the age of 16? Please go and watch the full video discussion before u say what u don't know all in the name of hear say she slept with ! Out of koko's envy for alex taking her man, she told her she is busy crying for a guy that doesn't care about her and used her to play his game, And u want alex to continue mourning throughout throughout the show? Like say na because of Leo she buy bigbrother form?
And yeah Alex is a free spirited individual. Full of live, happiness and fun. Everyone she has met has sticks with her because u and I knows we like a happy and fun person. That's y she has the highest followers on IG. That's how it started with Tobi, let me not go into details. Do u know that no male housenate ever nominate alex for eviction? Y they all liked her. Except for the envious women who thought she took their men as if she wasn't paired with each of them. Same with her meeting Annie idibia, she loves Alex, that's how she met Annie's manager Naomi Adenuga, she loves her person and became Alex manager as well. They see her as their growing daughter. What of adesua after meeting her the first time the next day he invited her to come along for children's day special where she went to donate to the orphanage.
What of swankyjerry, just mere nominations from fans for him to style her and tobi and he liked her person. He is her very good friend. She met donflexx(peter of psquare dance choreographer) from where they judged a dancing competition and from their they bcame friends and she met peter from him. The list goes on Medlinboss,Anitajoseph, Midas interior (AY's wife), even oga AY, they all love her, Tiwa nko, Toke, lauraikeji, and so on....
Please please let me help u and beg u. Hold ur husband tight, let ur husband no meet her because Alex happy magnet fit catch him. cheesy Mtcheew.
I didn't want to type these but is for people with ur kind of mindset.
Anyway Bye
wow thanks for defending this free spirited girl. I wish i could defend her the way you do thanks to my ekuke phone. I loved her the more after penning down that apology letter to cc . It was epic.

1 Like

Re: Alex Having Fun In Peter Okoye's His House by sophiathefirst: 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
vaca1:
wow thanks for defending this free spirited girl. I wish i could defend her the way you do thanks to my ekuke phone. I loved her the more after penning down that apology letter to cc . It was epic.
U re welcome sweet. I love her very much as well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Buys A Car For His Wife After Giving Him A Baby Girl / Bambam Poses With Her Ride (photos) / Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.