Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

What Ibori Said About Uduaghan’s Defection To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Ibori Said About Uduaghan’s Defection To APC (1362 Views)

James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' / PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Ibori Said About Uduaghan’s Defection To APC by 19Ebisco: 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Former governor of Delta State, Jams Ibori has finally spoken on the defection of Emmanuel Uduaghan from the Peoples Democratic Party to All Progressives Congress, APC.

Former Minister of Information, Professor Sam Oyovbaire , while quoting Ibori said he felt sorry for Uduaghan following his defection to APC.

Ibori asked those close to Uduaghan to pray for him. Oyovbaire told Vanguard in Asaba on Friday.

Oyovbaire said: “The second day Dr. Uduaghan showed up at the APC caucus meeting in Abuja, I was with Chief Ibori, we had opportunity to discuss about Uduaghan, believe you me, what he told me, I have no cause not to believe him, he said he was sorry for his older cousin for leaving PDP.

“He said to quote him that we should just pray for him, let him go, which meant that he may have done some works, but I was not part of that work, so I will tell you that I have every cause to believe that Ibori is very much is with us.

“The day we were having this conversation, his daughter, who had bought her form in PDP was going around for consultation to appreciate the leaders of Ethiope East PDP, particularly in Mosogar and Jesse axis, so all evidence points that James Ibori is with us. He felt bad, I am not sure that he is happy that Uduaghan had to go and that was why he said please help me pray for him.”

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/what-ibori-said-about-uduaghans.html

Re: What Ibori Said About Uduaghan’s Defection To APC by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
NIGERIA GO BETA!!
Re: What Ibori Said About Uduaghan’s Defection To APC by bamvik(m): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
He truly needs prayers, because Delta is PDP

2 Likes

Re: What Ibori Said About Uduaghan’s Defection To APC by Blakjewelry(m): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
every politician is fighting for their own selfish interest. and the casualty of the war is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Ibori Said About Uduaghan’s Defection To APC by JudasNaCarrot: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
Uduaghan is so foolish for following the footstep of Senator Akpa(mu)bio to defect to the terrorist party.

He dug his political grave the day he defected but after 2019, he will be finally buried.

RIP in advance.

3 Likes

Re: What Ibori Said About Uduaghan’s Defection To APC by Chikpat(m): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: What Ibori Said About Uduaghan’s Defection To APC by slivertongue: 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
I dont believe Prof. ibori is playing 2d gallery. he urged his cousin 2move 2APC since manage wont give way
Re: What Ibori Said About Uduaghan’s Defection To APC by Mankosi: 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ok
Re: What Ibori Said About Uduaghan’s Defection To APC by chloride6: 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
James manager dey laugh you grin
Re: What Ibori Said About Uduaghan’s Defection To APC by frankdoz22: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
slivertongue:
I dont believe Prof. ibori is playing 2d gallery. he urged his cousin 2move 2APC since manage wont give way
[i][/i] James ibori
Re: What Ibori Said About Uduaghan’s Defection To APC by isaacojih: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
He should pray for himself, APC is a no go area for any good and reasonable leader, if he really value his people, his family and friends he wouldn't have taking the decision of joining this demons, he must have been deceived or threaten by APC because that is the only way the get members, i pity him and his fellow APC colleagues.
Re: What Ibori Said About Uduaghan’s Defection To APC by greatdreamer(m): 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
Some of these governors are decamping to saint APC de broom party to hide their lootings under the shadow of almighty Buhari.
Imagine my former governor. Goodwill Akpabio who recently decamped to APC publicly told the whole world that he joined APC to assist Buhari to fight corruption.

(1) (Reply)

Trouble As Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari / Osun2018 : Fani-kayode Reacts, Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari In 2019(Pics) / PDP Loses All Bye Elections Conducted By INEC On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.