Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) (23087 Views)

Unveiling Of The TECNO SPARK 10 Series (specifications And Images) / Infinix S3X Unveiling: Specifications And Images / Nokia 5.1 Plus Set To Be Launched Today. See Full Specifications And Images. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) by stewatt(m): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2018
Which time davido talk that quote
Fia burn liars
Re: Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) by Gkemz: 9:06am On Sep 09, 2018
Any screen size more than 6.0, i consider it as a tablet.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) by ikes9(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2018
Tonybod:
No, it's the Zero series.
ohh okay I'm waiting for tecno to announce the next phantom device either phantom 9/X
Re: Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) by tfortony(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2018
Watch this video detailing all the rumors & leaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQCuj0o77ag
Re: Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) by Shakebody: 10:38am On Sep 09, 2018
Re: Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) by Kfemi1: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2018
Nice
Re: Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) by lavenderjade(m): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) by Rubiesangel: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2018
ikes9:

ohh okay
I'm waiting for tecno to announce the next phantom device either phantom 9/X
Their new hashtag is #ExpectMore. So they have a lot going on they want to announce. E go hot o
Re: Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) by ikes9(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
Rubiesangel:
Their new hashtag is #ExpectMore. So they have a lot going on they want to announce. E go hot o

Yes bro, E go hot
Re: Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) by timilehing(m): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
Shakebody:
which of the xiaomi product are you using and what's your experience so far
Redmi 5 plus. Experience has been wonderful

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) by Fundango: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
stano2:
Nothing different, just there.
Abi is it the stylus that has been on Samsung phones since 2014 they want to sell with..

Check my signature for the best deal on laptops
I tell you,you re right grin

I will rather go for Samsung Note 4 grin
Re: Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) by nonny400(m): 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
Fundango:

I tell you,you re right grin

I will rather go for Samsung Note 4 grin

You're just trying to be funny. Samsung note 4 over infinix note 5?

Okay, go for it.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) by LxgIncrediboy(m): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
Abatemtem:
Rumor ko, Romero ni
Heard its around 100-105k

The metal body is good, but the drastic reduction in battery is not making sense...it's not as if the pen is a marker.

Should have featured a dual back camera but they wouldn't want to due to the AI portrait and bokeh mode it comes with.

Same screen size

No idea about the processor

Should have been 6+128 for that price

Lool.. I've been holding out since for this crap... Time to join the Xiaomi bandwagon.

Please who knows where I can get the Xiaomi Mi A2? Thanks
Re: Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) by LxgIncrediboy(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
timilehing:
Redmi 5 plus. Experience has been wonderful

Sup where did u get your redmi from... Wanna go for the Mi A2
Re: Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) by timilehing(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
LxgIncrediboy:

Sup where did u get your redmi from... Wanna go for the Mi A2
Bought directly from Aliexpress
Re: Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) by LxgIncrediboy(m): 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
timilehing:
Bought directly from Aliexpress
How long did it take? And how much extra service charge was incurred like shipping cost and all? Finally do you have a trusted seller? If yes, help me with a link Thanks
Re: Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) by timilehing(m): 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
LxgIncrediboy:

How long did it take? And how much extra service charge was incurred like shipping cost and all? Finally do you have a trusted seller? If yes, help me with a link Thanks
I bought mine in March for roughly 59k on promo with $10 discount coupon. Price was 68k then (redmi 5 plus). I paid 1k at post office when the package arrived after 21 days
It's what you can do by yourself. I'd have offer to help you buy but..... If you were on my thread, that would be a good idea.
Download the app from Playstore, fill in the info & your card details. Get your area postal code from Google & you're good to go. If you encounter any problems during the registration which is unlikely, chat me through the link in my signature.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) by Abatemtem(m): 7:37am On Sep 10, 2018
LxgIncrediboy:

Lool.. I've been holding out since for this crap... Time to join the Xiaomi bandwagon.

Please who knows where I can get the Xiaomi Mi A2? Thanks
There's a side here on naira land that deals in xiaomi phones
Re: Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) by Gptech(m): 8:26am On Sep 10, 2018
LxgIncrediboy:

Contact any of noobody, protein0, macbeyland.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) by amaben2020(m): 9:21am On Sep 10, 2018
You guys are just plain stupid, is there anything a Samsung Galaxy s9 can do this can't?
I'm a huge infinix fan cos I get insane value for my cash
Re: Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 10, 2018
amaben2020:
You guys are just plain stupid, is there anything a Samsung Galaxy s9 can do this can't?
I'm a huge infinix fan cos I get insane value for my cash
hahahaha

Just like comparing earthworm to anaconda

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) by LxgIncrediboy(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2018
Gptech:

Contact any of noobody, protein0, macbeyland.
Thanks alot, I really appreciate it fam
Re: Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) by Ferdico0806: 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
I pre-order my today, but seriously I was not impressed, when I saw the note 5, not big as note 3 which I think is beautiful, almost like zero 5, I nearly change my mind to buy the zero 5, I was told 102k, but already my mind was set on the Android one/x-pen.
So for those that wanna know the price.
Is two types.
1) 32g. 4g Ram --->69500
2)64g. 4g Ram ---82000
I bragged about the difference in price a little, but I will have to wait until 15th-17th to get my hands to it.
Mind u is at Enugu donno other states or areas. Thanks. wink
Re: Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) by amaben2020(m): 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
hahahaha

Just like comparing earthworm to anaconda

mention one task the s9 can complete the note 5 can't despite their huge price difference
Re: Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) by nonny400(m): 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
LxgIncrediboy:

I have Redmi 5 plus for sale. Brand new. 3 pieces remaining.

Location Lagos.

Re: Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) by Kalapizim(m): 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
YurFatHer:
hope it won't be hot
anyways, wetin concern me
funny guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job / Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 / Starlink Unboxing & Speedtest In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.